+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
The biometric says "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
So you got a letter after because they required your biometrics for some reason.

The same now with medical. Your medical is passed, you don't need to pass it.
If they will require it from you, they will request it with an additional letter. For now, just wait.
ValeriaS you are wrong here.
This is the default message for medical, biometrics, interview, etc. For example when you apply for a work permit online you see all these written there from the first moment and it changes accordingly.

Reactions: Edveigae

Deep1991

Sep 20, 2021
Hi,
I got my AOR yesterday and when I linked my account online my medical exam was passed, today I checked my account and it disappeared and now I see "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes", did anyone have a similar situation? Tks.
Same here!

Reactions: Edveigae

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
I agree, my question was if someone experience having a date and the next day this date disappeared, that's it. We all know we have to wait... not a big discovery :) but tks anyway.
If you passed your medical then you will see a text in application status, Latest update section of your account saying “ Review of medical results - date : you passed the medical exam”. You will also see the same update in the section of Review of medical results. That’s what i see in my account.
If you have done your medical exam in the recent past and they know about it then you will first see in the medical section that we are reviewing your results when they start reviewing the results and eventually it will change to passed.[/QUOTE]

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
If you passed your medical then you will see a text in application status, Latest update section of your account saying “ Review of medical results - date : you passed the medical exam”. You will also see the same update in the section of Review of medical results. That’s what i see in my account.
If you have done your medical exam in the recent past and they know about it then you will first see in the medical section that we are reviewing your results when they start reviewing the results and eventually it will change to passed.
[/QUOTE]
All you described happed to my file, but the next day this message and date disappeared and now I see only the standard message: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". I know the system had an update last night, maybe could be a bug, but this morning I was seeing the "Medical passed + date", in the afternoon it was replaced by the standard message.

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Someone got their AR and his DF =October 29 2020. They are at the end of October but they are still skipping over people.

Reactions: Rumman

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
can anyone reply on this one plz
You receive a letter in your CIC account but at the same time you also receive an email to let you know that you have an update in your account and you need to check your account. Then You download that form and make an appointment with a panel physician. I would suggest to check your account frequently after you have linked your application so that you don’t miss any updates including medical exam request (that’s what IRCC also recommends ). Hope this helps!

Reactions: mkukku and DAS_1

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
The biggest question is why do they skip people. I think maybe for someone background/security check takes longer due to big travel list, that's why they are trying to fill up quota with ppl who has "simpler" applications.

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
The biggest question is why do they skip people. I think maybe for someone background/security check takes longer due to big travel list, that's why they are trying to fill up quota with ppl who has "simpler" applications.
I agree with you . They are taking people with cleared background check and issuing AOR to them.