+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

oddbobbins

Sep 30, 2019
AOR in February 2021??
are they start working without giving AOR??
I think so, yes. I received my AOR and immediately linked my application to an IRCC account, and at that moment the progress bar was already not at 0%. The progress bar was at 60% after I turned in my medical exam and biometrics, and stayed there until today.

Reactions: mkukku

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I think so, yes. I received my AOR and immediately linked my application to an IRCC account, and at that moment the progress bar was already not at 0%. The progress bar was at 60% after I turned in my medical exam and biometrics, and stayed there until today.
Ok . Good.
Can we send a new application with all pages signed , if we had missed to sign in initial application? Should we need to pay again?

Wesam96

Nov 12, 2015
Hi everybody,

I had to submit my application for PR without the copy of my CSQ as it was not received by MIDI at the time when I applied (which was close to CSQ expiry date). However, I requested the duplicate copy of CSQ from MIDI.
My case is as follows:
- My original CSQ (which I never received but got to know that it was issued by calling MIDI) was issued on Feb 2019 and to expire on Feb 2021,
- I submitted my application to Sydney Federal office (without copy of CSQ) and received by them on Jan 2021 and already got the XEP application No.
- Today I received the duplicate copy of CSQ from MIDI and I noticed that it has a new issue date of Apr 2021 and expiry date of Apr 2023.
- The CSQ shows that the Federal office is ABU DHABI

Questions:
1- Can I send the soft copy of my CSQ along with modified forms using the IRCC webform or do I need to mail them the hard copies?
2- Will Sydney CIO process my application or do I need to send a new application to Abu Dhabi office?
3- There was a comment on my CSQ :(Comment : Code 130. File targeted for priority treatment - area of training) : what dose this mean?

I would appreciate receiving proper answers .....

Leokun

May 25, 2018
o]79++9\poyfs
Hi everybody,

I had to submit my application for PR without the copy of my CSQ as it was not received by MIDI at the time when I applied (which was close to CSQ expiry date). However, I requested the duplicate copy of CSQ from MIDI.
My case is as follows:
- My original CSQ (which I never received but got to know that it was issued by calling MIDI) was issued on Feb 2019 and to expire on Feb 2021,
- I submitted my application to Sydney Federal office (without copy of CSQ) and received by them on Jan 2021 and already got the XEP application No.
- Today I received the duplicate copy of CSQ from MIDI and I noticed that it has a new issue date of Apr 2021 and expiry date of Apr 2023.

Questions:
1- Can I send the soft copy of my CSQ along with modified forms using the IRCC webform or do I need to mail them the hard copies?
2- Will Sydney CIO process my application or do I need to send a new application to Abu Dhabi office?
3- There was a comment on my CSQ :(Comment : Code 130. File targeted for priority treatment - area of training) : what dose this mean?

Proper answer you can receive from a lawyer or calling IRCC (less reliable). You should know that people in the forums can only share their opinions and experience which may result in rejection of your application. Savings a few box is not always the best idea.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi everybody,

My case is as follows:

Questions:

Leokun advice is worthy.
Point 3 is bullshit. Doesn't mean anything.

Reactions: KhanD and aeya

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
o]79++9\poyfs

Proper answer you can receive from a lawyer or calling IRCC (less reliable). You should know that people in the forums can only share their opinions and experience which may result in rejection of your application. Savings a few box is not always the best idea.
This is the best and most honest answer!!!!

Reactions: Immstu

Italy

May 23, 2020
o]79++9\poyfs

Especially since the ask is specifically for "proper" answers...

elra

Apr 23, 2021
Hi guys,

I am an inland applicant. My timeline is below:

Application submission date: Dec 2019
AOR: Feb 2021

I got my ATIP note a couple of weeks ago and it says my criminality is passed (they started the criminality screening even before AOR) and my security started in January 2021. Does anybody know how much it takes for the security check to be completed? (I know it depends on the applications and the officer but is there any approximation?)

I am a victim of bill 9 and it took 36 months to get my CSQ , do you think at this stage of federal it worth applying from the new pathway for international students?

Thanks and hope everybody gets good news soon.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hi guys,

I am an inland applicant. My timeline is below:

Application submission date: Dec 2019
AOR: Feb 2021

I got my ATIP note a couple of weeks ago and it says my criminality is passed (they started the criminality screening even before AOR) and my security started in January 2021. Does anybody know how much it takes for the security check to be completed? (I know it depends on the applications and the officer but is there any approximation?)

I am a victim of bill 9 and it took 36 months to get my CSQ , do you think at this stage of federal it worth applying from the new pathway for international students?

Thanks and hope everybody gets good news soon.
Normally, up to 6 months but because of the pandemic they are very unpredictable. The best way to see your real security status is to call. They don't update the online account regularly. What about your travel history, is it complicated?

elra

Apr 23, 2021
Normally, up to 6 months but because of the pandemic they are very unpredictable. The best way to see your real security status is to call. They don't update the online account regularly. What about your travel history, is it complicated?
Thanks. I actually called IRCC yesterday and they told me the security is in process and they cannot say how long it'll take. He told me that my application is in "good status" (have no idea what he meant by that). He also told me that the agent working on my application has asked the Quebec government to provide CSQ and they've already sent that (he also mentioned that the Quebec government is pretty slow in sending CSQs to federal!).

Travel history is simple, been to my home country two times and each one less than a month + two times to Europe and again each time less than a month.

elra

Apr 23, 2021
I also just got my COPR! I mailed my federal application in December 2019 and got my AOR in February 2021. The estimated completion date was set to March 2022, but they got it done 11 months "early".

Best of luck everyone!
Congrats,

Your timeline is exactly like mine. Do you know when your security started and how long it took? Did they ask for additional documents from you?

Reactions: mkukku

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Thanks. I actually called IRCC yesterday and they told me the security is in process and they cannot say how long it'll take. He told me that my application is in "good status" (have no idea what he meant by that). He also told me that the agent working on my application has asked the Quebec government to provide CSQ and they've already sent that (he also mentioned that the Quebec government is pretty slow in sending CSQs to federal!).

Travel history is simple, been to my home country two times and each one less than a month + two times to Europe and again each time less than a month.
They told me the same thing - you application look very good :) but no timeline.

The real question is when. It is best they do it now if they are serious, but always with the BS "we got planning to do", meanwhile we wait and wait and suffer.
They can not deal with the present quota. They are such a joke