+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Gosh!!! Why this delay? I wonder why it takes this long? I mean I am a 2018 applicant and still waiting. Medicals and police certificates expired and I have no idea what is going to happen next.
The security check started late,took more than the usual and meanwhile Covid started. They asked me for new medicals and since 7 April my file is ready for DM, but they put it in the “line” again whatever that means. I asked them to speed up the DM because my WP will expire soon but they simply don’t care.
You don’t have to worry about the police certificates but they most likely to ask you for new medicals.

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Normally, up to 6 months but because of the pandemic they are very unpredictable. The best way to see your real security status is to call. They don't update the online account regularly. What about your travel history, is it complicated?
what about outland applicant ? can we call them ????

Last edited:

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
The security check started late,took more than the usual and meanwhile Covid started. They asked me for new medicals and since 7 April my file is ready for DM, but they put it in the “line” again whatever that means. I asked them to speed up the DM because my WP will expire soon but they simply don’t care.
You don’t have to worry about the police certificates but they most likely to ask you for new medicals.
It is so frustrating that things are taking this long. Hopefully soon things will be much better.

Montreal_grad_student

May 31, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
4021/ 4012 / 4031
What makes an application Outland b inland? I applied for CSQ while in Montréal then submitted PR app with address in USA. Moving back to Montréal in July. If I update my address then to Quebec address will they treat it as inland? Any thoughts?

Leokun

May 25, 2018
What makes an application Outland b inland? I applied for CSQ while in Montréal then submitted PR app with address in USA. Moving back to Montréal in July. If I update my address then to Quebec address will they treat it as inland? Any thoughts?
If you leave in the country you are inland, your address should be in Canada. You don't need to cross the border, that's the idea. I think that they are processing the USA applications.

Italy

May 23, 2020
I don't know if they will treat you as inland, but I would definitely update the address when you move.