+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Passed meds on the 23rd of March.. Or something to that effect.. I called last Wednesday and the agent told me my file's security step wasn't started.. I don't even think she checked tbh.. But I know for sure my security wasn't started at the start of March..
When you got Copr?

Italy

May 23, 2020
I guess most people who already got their CoPR would have muted this forum by now.. But does anyone know how long it usually takes between DM and CoPR?
From what I saw in facebook groups, it can take from 1 day to 5 months.
I have personally been waiting for 1 week and still nothing.

Italy

May 23, 2020
Do you think that it’s the same agent who take decision or it’s another one?
No idea. Answers people are getting from agents are confusing and often wrong. I think they don't really know.
I don't know who my agent is. The only letter I got from them were the Pre-arrival and the Medical Request and they did not have any agent code in there. I never got any other request, for additional docs or anything from them.

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
No idea. Answers people are getting from agents are confusing and often wrong. I think they don't really know.
I don't know who my agent is. The only letter I got from them were the Pre-arrival and the Medical Request and they did not have any agent code in there. I never got any other request, for additional docs or anything from them.
My timeline is basically the same as you from the date we received our medical exams. Think we took it a few days apart, passed it a few days apart and received our DMs the same day.. My agents have changed throughout the process. Some sent me correspondence in English, some in French.. and their agent initials at the bottom were different. Guess I just wanna know if I renew my work permit or not..

Leokun

May 25, 2018
They open the applications one months after the medical request is send is my guess.
I don't have yet DM and my work permit expires in 20 days. They told me to renew it, in case I got the Corp meanwhile they will refund me. Like applying for work permit is walk in the park.

Reactions: Maryamt
Apr 1, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2022
Med's Request
05-05-2022
Med's Done....
According to new public policy, incomplete files won't be rejected. You shouldn't have missed sending your csq though.
My application has been rejected in march after 18 month. Just because I didn't pay the right fees amount. The CSQ is off course expired, I've to restart everything from scratch.

I'm waiting for my new CSQ...

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2022
Med's Request
05-05-2022
Med's Done....
Kapadya?
Someone in your situation is represented by a lawyer. Did you consult any?
My MP tried to get them to reconsider without any success. I doubt a layer would change anything.

Reactions: Immstu

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My application has been rejected in march after 18 month. Just because I didn't pay the right fees amount. The CSQ is off course expired, I've to restart everything from scratch.

I'm waiting for my new CSQ...
Insane.... this is what I also fear. What about the news that no rswp application will be rejected?
is there any way to check and avoid this kind of things from happening?

was it rejected just for the fee or CSQ expired?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Insane.... this is what I also fear. What about the news that no rswp application will be rejected?
is there any way to check and avoid this kind of things from happening?

was it rejected just for the fee or CSQ expired?
Definitely for fees.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
I called them this week and they explain me that they don’t have any processing times right now because of the pandemic. I personally think that they don’t care at all about our applications.
IRCC is accepting constantly new applications for the federal programmes in bulk. They don’t have the resources or the intention to process our file faster now. What do you think is going to happen with this massive 90 000 new openings which starts in May!?

Reactions: dearmilkyway