+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You can attach this number to your online account
Hi, I tried but it says application not found. Were you or anyone able to do so?
I am not expecting my file to be processed, I just want to be sure my application will not be rejected for a silly reason later .
I really appreciate your reply and time

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi, I tried but it says application not found. Were you or anyone able to do so?
I am not expecting my file to be processed, I just want to be sure my application will not be rejected for a silly reason later .
I really appreciate your reply and time
You can't attach XEP number. Wait for AOR.

Reactions: DAS_1

thega

Mar 12, 2021
WOW, I just saw on FB. Someone posted that someone else applied in January 2020 and got their CRP today, WOW indeed. He is Quebec Skilled worker applicant. less than 16 months.

• Wow
Reactions: m-s

Italy

May 23, 2020
WOW, I just saw on FB. Someone posted that someone else applied in January 2020 and got their CRP today, WOW indeed. He is Quebec Skilled worker applicant. less than 16 months.
Are you sure it's not this one, which is for Family sponsorship (waiting time is 1 year for them)?
"Enfin RP pour parrainage (inland)de mon mari
Federal : envoi du dossier janvier 2020
CSQ: October 2020
Visite medical: December 2020
RP: Avril 2021"
But I have seen other Quebec Skilled Workers getting their PR in 16 months recently...

Reactions: Immstu

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Are you sure it's not this one, which is for Family sponsorship (waiting time is 1 year for them)?
"Enfin RP pour parrainage (inland)de mon mari
Federal : envoi du dossier janvier 2020
CSQ: October 2020
Visite medical: December 2020
RP: Avril 2021"
But I have seen other Quebec Skilled Workers getting their PR in 16 months recently...
I remember seeing last year in Nadia Barrou's group someone from France getting their PR in 13 months (wasn't family sponsorship). Problem is that they are random cases and act as 'hope pill' for masses waiting in queue. Certainly caq messed up the process but IRCC can't be let off coz of its lazy approach towards QSWP applications.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
What about 2018-2019..
There are always people getting PR in shorter period, that’s how they are keeping the processing times down. I think also that the easier cases are assigned to the new agents so they get used to the workflow. So they passed them faster.

Reactions: Immstu

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
There are always people getting PR in shorter period, that’s how they are keeping the processing times down. I think also that the easier cases are assigned to the new agents so they get used to the workflow. So they passed them faster.
I've seen a late 2018 outland applicant from India who got his PR (family with 2 children) in less than 11 months.
I've also seen 2 outland applicants who completed their process under 13 months.
So there are always some extreme cases.

Reactions: m-s