+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Hello,
How much time does it take for criminality to pass(approximately, as all applications are different)? I called IRCC and they told me that my criminality is still in process. And also does the security starts after that?
thanks

Italy

May 23, 2020
Hello,
How much time does it take for criminality to pass(approximately, as all applications are different)? I called IRCC and they told me that my criminality is still in process. And also does the security starts after that?
thanks
I estimate my security started 1 year after my criminality checks were done, but each application is treated differently.

Reactions: Zgajipurwala

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hello,
thanks
Criminality is relatively short. My background/security check started shortly after the criminality but my application was already 21 months waiting.

• Wow
Reactions: Zgajipurwala

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
I guess most people who already got their CoPR would have muted this forum by now.. But does anyone know how long it usually takes between DM and CoPR?

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Do you how long you waited for DM since you passed everything else?
Passed meds on the 23rd of March.. Or something to that effect.. I called last Wednesday and the agent told me my file's security step wasn't started.. I don't even think she checked tbh.. But I know for sure my security wasn't started at the start of March..