+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

applicationz

Feb 2, 2021
Hello,
Thank you guys for answering my last question a while back.
I have another one :p
My situation -Indian in montreal (CSQ got approved, will get is soon)
To do my PCC(police clearance ) from india they require CSQ in hand(they need a reason why I need it).
So my 2 options are either I get CSQ, apply police clearance, wait for certificate and then apply PR
or
Can I directly apply PR without the PCC and then apply for PCC ?(will I get a request to submit it just like medical)?

Thank you

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello,
Thank you guys for answering my last question a while back.
I have another one :p
My situation -Indian in montreal (CSQ got approved, will get is soon)
To do my PCC(police clearance ) from india they require CSQ in hand(they need a reason why I need it).
So my 2 options are either I get CSQ, apply police clearance, wait for certificate and then apply PR
or
Can I directly apply PR without the PCC and then apply for PCC ?(will I get a request to submit it just like medical)?

Thank you
No problem with second option also. Do it once you get your AOR or on request.
All the best!

• Love
Reactions: applicationz

applicationz

Feb 2, 2021
No problem with second option also. Do it once you get your AOR or on request.
All the best!
Do you think it will save some time? as getting PCC will take around 45 days. so If I do sequentially it will add 45 days, If I do parallelly what would u say?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Do you think it will save some time? as getting PCC will take around 45 days. so If I do sequentially it will add 45 days, If I do parallelly what would u say?
Time, as you might have come to know by know is immaterial for Quebec applicants. Go for parallel, but if I was you, I would only do on request as then they can't ask for it again.

condor3

Dec 24, 2019
I read somewhere that they are not prioritizing outlands much because the job market is very bad at the moment. Bringing in new people might result in the government having to support those people financially if they cannot find a descent job soon. Despite being in MTL, it has been very hard for me to find a job. Many companies were not hiring me because I didn't have my PR and they didn't want to get into the trouble of helping me get a work permit. Finally, I have my PR, so I hope I can land a job soon. Covid-19 has messed up many industries.
Congratulations. The government excuse to outlands candidate aside was corona. We were hoping that the vaccination will relieve us. If the reason is economic I think outlands will wait a lot.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Congratulations. The government excuse to outlands candidate aside was corona. We were hoping that the vaccination will relieve us. If the reason is economic I think outlands will wait a lot.
I strongly believe its all about employment rate and outland applicants will have to wait for too long to get the chance to land into Canada. I have been waiting for more than 25 months and the last update was in March 2020 when they mailed me the pre-arrival letter. I wish all outland applicants the best...

condor3

Dec 24, 2019
guys, please help

what steps they will go through in a medical examination, and

what situation could cause the refusal of an application??? diabetes? gout problems?? or high blood pressure?
The doctor will ask questions about major health problems you are receiving treatment for. Then ask if you had surgeries. You will go through the usual medical examination : lungs and heart auscultation with stethoscope, blood pressure, ...

Then you go throw a thorax xray to look for contagious respiratory deseas and blood test.

Diabetes and blood pressure don't cause refusal. Only conditions considered to cause burden for health system may cause it.

All this to say that you don't have to worry about.

condor3

Dec 24, 2019
I strongly believe its all about employment rate and outland applicants will have to wait for too long to get the chance to land into Canada. I have been waiting for more than 25 months and the last update was in March 2020 when they mailed me the pre-arrival letter. I wish all outland applicants the best...
I'am afraid so. I have been waiting for 29 months. I got my MR after 24 months. Wish you will get your medical soon.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am adding my spouse to my permanent residency application as a non accompanying member. I see a box which asks for reason why the spouse is not accompanying. Can I just say that the processing time would be less this way as it’s already been a year since I sent my documents? Or would I need to provide a more solid reason? Does anyone have experience with this? Thank you in advance!
You don't have to provide a reason as far as I know. I have non accompanying spouse. They will process her like accompanying, as my lawyer explained to me: If a member of one family is not admissible, the hole family will be rejected.

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Reactions: aeya

LeonKennie

Nov 1, 2020
The doctor will ask questions about major health problems you are receiving treatment for. Then ask if you had surgeries. You will go through the usual medical examination : lungs and heart auscultation with stethoscope, blood pressure, ...

Then you go throw a thorax xray to look for contagious respiratory deseas and blood test.

Diabetes and blood pressure don't cause refusal. Only conditions considered to cause burden for health system may cause it.

All this to say that you don't have to worry about.
thank you for your reply and information

how long do you think you will know the final decision after your medical passed? days or months?

Reactions: condor3

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Leokun

May 25, 2018
thank you for your reply and information

how long do you think you will know the final decision after your medical passed? days or months?
Difficult question to answer because the agents have a different approach. Most of them send medicals and after that within a few months the security start. Sometimes they wait for the security to pass and then send MR, shortly after that is DM. Unfortunately, the situation lately is unpredictable because of the huge back logs and delayed processing times.