+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program after CSQ

Beepireed

Apr 17, 2020
Oh, Laith, I feel sorry for you. Such an injustice! Hope you are patient enough. I think it’s taking so much time due to laws and legislative system in general. In order to pursue, they need to approve 10ish documents. Then check one more time. And one more. And all over again. Good luck with your struggle. Let us know once you will have some details.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You basically give your hard-earned money to Quebec Government and they use that money to make profit ... before your application is even finalized or approved. By the time you are stuck in immigration limbo, they have already earned profit from your money. So, I would say Investor applicants have probably contributed more in Quebec's economy without ever setting their foot in Canada. Sounds like a govt. approved scam, but that's what it is.

The main issue for Govt. to tackle money-launderers and identify applicants who generated their funding through criminal activities. This was the main reason.
There is very little profit earned on the money in such a short amount of time. The majority of the applicants didn’t even remain in Quebec for the required amount of time. Many rented an apartment to have a Quebec address but relocated to Ontario or BC. Many of the families only had the dependents remain in Canada claiming zero income while the primary income earner returned to their home country. Most QIIP never opened businesses in Quebec that lead to longterm economic benefit and employed Quebec residents. A large proportion of the QIIP are not currently living in Canada or are living in luxury homes in B.C. having never claimed any income in Canada. There is a reason why many provinces got rid of similar programs like PEI. Perhaps the revamp will require applicants to be French speakers to go along with the other recent immigration changes.

Reactions: Shehzad26

Shehzad26

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Khulna
Visa Office......
Singapore
There is very little profit earned on the money in such a short amount of time. The majority of the applicants didn’t even remain in Quebec for the required amount of time. Many rented an apartment to have a Quebec address but relocated to Ontario or BC. Many of the families only had the dependents remain in Canada claiming zero income while the primary income earner returned to their home country. Most QIIP never opened businesses in Quebec that lead to longterm economic benefit and employed Quebec residents. A large proportion of the QIIP are not currently living in Canada or are living in luxury homes in B.C. having never claimed any income in Canada. There is a reason why many provinces got rid of similar programs like PEI. Perhaps the revamp will require applicants to be French speakers to go along with the other recent immigration changes.
u may right, bur our application now in federal level, is their any chance to drop us

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
Hi I agree partially to your observation as Regard income generation and living in Quebec. Have you ponder the reasons behind that don’t you think Quebec government knows this fact but still continues the program By and large migrants are economic migrants and they will chose to settle where they find better opportunities beside family ties education opportunities etc. I fail to understand why Federal is taking extra ordinary long time for QIIP program The security checks and medical remain same for all categories of immigration why it quite short for express entry and Canadian experience class without and investment or expenses whereas under QIIP applicant not only invest using financial intermediaries and incurring almost CAD 250,000 and still have to go and face this waiting nightmare Expiring applicant all plans are shattered not to talk about children education and too if it circumstances do change during those waiting time. The irony is we have no choice we have cut our hand by spending huge amount of money. My question remains what is do special security and medical checkups for QIIP. Sorry for long discussion. Regards

Reactions: Naz76 and Shehzad26

deva3012

Dec 18, 2010
no news , just waiting
Hello , my name is Naween Verma from India , Delhi , Quebec investor class , apply federal in Sep. 2017. 24 months gone nothing happen .Its very irritating make hues investment and just endless waiting .

Hi Naween
I am Mahadevan from Bombay. I applied under QIIP in March 2015 and in federal three months before you in June 2017. We all are waiting for the golden medical letter.
All the best.

Reactions: NAWEEN

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
Hi everyone I am naeem from Karachi, Pakistan I applied PR at federal government in June 2019 under QIIP waiting for medical call

NAWEEN

Mar 9, 2017
new delhi india
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Hi Naween
I am Mahadevan from Bombay. I applied under QIIP in March 2015 and in federal three months before you in June 2017. We all are waiting for the golden medical letter.
All the best.
r u got any email or mail (check junk also ) , cause now waiting time is go down to 49 months , and u cross 37 months, all process take time 8 to 12 months ( finger print , medical dm )

Last edited: