+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program after CSQ

Shehzad26

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Khulna
Visa Office......
Singapore
My son has reset my mobile and I have lost our WhatsApp both of our group. Please add me again +8801955000555. Shehzad, Dhaka.

rk07

Jan 22, 2022
Hello, While making Federal application, we had attached birth certificates issued by My consulate as we are not living in India. Actually such certificate are not acceptable and we could not provide the local municipality issued birth certificates. So the file was returned. We eventually got it and resubmitted thenfile. So be careful to provide exactly what is asked.
Yes, I m from India .
Hi,
I am from New Delhi,India .I applied for QIIP .I got CSQ in 2018.Waiting since then.How far are you in the process ? Is there any way I can contact you ? Can you provide me with more details.Waiting desperately

rk07

Jan 22, 2022
No more interviews
Just medical check and background checks at federal level
Hi there,
I am from New Delhi,India.I applied for QIIP in 2017.Received CSQ in 2018.Nothing after that.Waiting desperately.Please share your timeline.How far are you in the process ?

rk07

Jan 22, 2022
Hello all ::: how long it take GCMS notes to replay by CIC ,,, my Lawyer send the GCMS notes on 17 Nov and until 19 Dec no have any news ,,, hope someone have idea why replay late and now 32 days and no have replay .
Hi there,
I am from New Delhi,India.I am an applicant under QIIP. Waiting since 2018.
Can you please share your timeline.

rk07

Jan 22, 2022
yes , you can apply for that but again investment and layer fees ( may be cost cad 25,000 ) and business investment , only get for 2 years , after 2 year again apply for renewal , again all expenditure. federal time goes up to 53 months me be its goes to 60 months.
Hi Nar
good news friends 1st time in last 2 years waiting time go down by 1 month . now waiting time 53 months
Hi there,
I’m in the same boat.
Applied in 2018.No update after CSQ.
I’m from New Delhi,India.Is there a way I can contact you?
Can you share your email id ?
Thank you

Zaeem khan

Jan 24, 2019
Hi

I had applied for QIIP back in 2019. However, haven't heard anything. Nothing expected for at least another 6 months. Then have to wait for federal processing which is another +50 months.
Given Quebec has delayed processing beyond reasonable time and haven't worked on my application. Can I ask for my fee back from the Quebec govt ?

anyone has any guidance.

Oct 17, 2022
Congratulations!
How long was your processing time since AOR?
[/QUOTE]
Hello SaharAmaj , this is Karim from Dhaka. I received my CSQ in May 2017 and submitted the documents to the Federal in Jun 2017. Now I am waiting for the medical. Can you please tell me how long it may take from my current status to get the PR? and what are the steps/processes from here to get the PR? Can I have your no. or email ID or can you please include me in a WhatsApp group? My no. is +88-01713-334700. Thank you

Oct 17, 2022
Congratulations!
How long was your processing time since AOR?
Hello SaharAmaj , this is Karim from Dhaka. I received my CSQ in May 2017 and submitted the documents to the Federal in Jun 2017. Now I am waiting for the medical. Can you please tell me how long it may take from my current status to get the PR? and what are the steps/processes from here to get the PR? Can I have your no. or email ID or can you please include me in a WhatsApp group? My no. is +88-01713-334700. Thank you
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, many congratulations! I wish you all the very best for your future journey. Stay happy and take care!

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Sorry, many congratulations! I wish you all the very best for your future journey. Stay happy and take care!
[/QUOTE]
Karim Hi,
Did you passed the security check/police certificate ??