+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program after CSQ

NAWEEN

Mar 9, 2017
new delhi india
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Is it true that the process time reduce to 8 to 12 months is this credible information
"r u got any email or mail (check junk also ) , cause now waiting time is go down to 49 months , and u cross 37 months, all process take time 8 to 12 months ( finger print , medical dm ) " please read complete , its take 8 to 12 months when you got medical.

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi Ash1969 open your CSQ in section 16 federal visa office you can find it they write your visa office place ,,, hope this answer useful for you ,,, with best Regards
Hi All,
just review the forum, just realised VO did mentioned on CSQ, mine is “17. Bureau fédéral”

Last edited:

Meng Siah

Sep 13, 2017
Dear Laithhisham,
I had my interview in 2014 at Hond Kong VO.and got QSC . Applied for Federal in Nov. 2114.
Now we had passed Medical on 16th Dec.
It has been 5yrs to reach from federal to Medical.
For every one pls be patient,that right time would come for every one.
I am from karachi, it would be great,if any one would be in contact.
Regards
MA Mirza
Dear Mirza,
Do you need to resubmit your PR application again to IRCC togther with your Medical Request ? Understood from an Immigration Consultant that IRCC do need an updated Application together with all updated security clearance for final Canadian PR processing. Appreciate very much if you could share your experiences.

sach1976

Dec 18, 2020
My timeline is-
APPLIED FOR QIIP - JAN 2017
CSQ RECEIVED - AUGUST 2018
APPLIED FOR FEDERAL - NOV 2018
AND WAITING SINCE THEN.
I AM FROM INDIA.

Thanate

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Bangkok
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Quebec Investor
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hi all,

Has anyone heard any news on their file?
Mine is Singapore VO with AOR - Jan-20 and Biometric - Feb-20 and no more update since then.

Is it that the processing time for all the QIIP applicants depend upon which VO their application is being processed or all the applicants are supposed to be processed at about the same processing time?

Thanate

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Bangkok
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Quebec Investor
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hi all,
News about suspension of the program until April 2023

https://www.journaldequebec.com/2021/04/01/des-immigrants-investisseurs-pris-de-panique
[google translate from French to English]

FRANCIS HALIN
Thursday, April 1, 2021 12:00 AM
UPDATE Thursday, April 1, 2021 12:00 AM
Wealthy immigrant investors are considering turning their backs on Quebec because of a ministerial decree signed in mid-March which extends the freeze on the Quebec immigrant investor program. At least, that's what a lawyer inundated with appeals since Wednesday says.

“I have people willing to invest over a million dollars here who get discouraged and say they can no longer see the light at the end of the tunnel. We must repair the damage, ”lamented Marc-André Séguin, partner at EXEO Avocats.

Calls from everywhere

Middle East, Europe, Asia ... the lawyer's phone did not stop on Wednesday because wealthy investors who wanted to settle here are panicking because of this ministerial decree which sows confusion, according to the 'lawyer.

"It sends as a signal to the world that the program is closed until 1 st April 2023. It will create confusion for everyone. It will send them elsewhere, ”added the lawyer.

On Wednesday, the ministry admitted to the Journal that "some stakeholders may be concerned about the extended suspension of receipt of Investor Program applications."

“However, let us remember that despite this suspension, the Ministry of Immigration, Francization and Integration (MIFI) is still examining the applications for permanent selection in inventory, which numbered around 1,600 to 30. December 2020, ”said spokesperson Arianne Méthot.

Modernization

The minister's office says they are modernizing the system to better meet Quebec's economic needs after seeing that it created a passageway for very wealthy candidates to settle elsewhere in the country.

"Unlike previous governments, we have the will to attract and retain qualified and competent immigration, which the Investors program, in its current form, does not allow us to do," said Flore Bouchon, spokesperson for Quebec Minister of Immigration Nadine Girault.

- With Pascal Dugas-Bourdon

Reactions: SSF

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi all,

Has anyone heard any news on their file?
Mine is Singapore VO with AOR - Jan-20 and Biometric - Feb-20 and no more update since then.

Is it that the processing time for all the QIIP applicants depend upon which VO their application is being processed or all the applicants are supposed to be processed at about the same processing time?
IRCC is saying they will move around the application in order for all VO are working working at full strength, I guess it implies processing time for most applicant are pretty much the same, currently is 49 months.

Reactions: Thanate

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
My timeline is-
APPLIED FOR QIIP - JAN 2017
CSQ RECEIVED - AUGUST 2018
APPLIED FOR FEDERAL - NOV 2018
AND WAITING SINCE THEN.
I AM FROM INDIA.
Hi sach1976,
I am in the same timeline as yours, please keep updating your status, thanks !

Reactions: Thanate