+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program after CSQ

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi all,

Has anyone heard any news on their file?
Mine is Singapore VO with AOR - Jan-20 and Biometric - Feb-20 and no more update since then.

Is it that the processing time for all the QIIP applicants depend upon which VO their application is being processed or all the applicants are supposed to be processed at about the same processing time?
You will have to wait roughly 48 months post AOR. In your case early 2024. Be patient !

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
Hi everybody, I have passed my medical examination 9 months ago and currently I’m in month 45 after Aor. Is anyone else in the same situation? What will happen if my medical expires ?why haven’t we received any news from visa office?

Last edited:

Beltex

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
Hi everybody, I have passed my medical examination 9 months ago and currently I’m in month 45 after Aor. Is anyone else in the same situation? What will happen if my medical expires ?why haven’t we received any news from visa office?
No doubt they would blame your delay on COVID which has now become the excuse of choice for bad service worldwide.

Reactions: SaharAmaj

Laeth

Jul 15, 2020
No doubt they would blame your delay on COVID which has now become the excuse of choice for bad service worldwide.
Hi I’m in the same pool with you my medical near expire after one month ,,, medical pass before 11 months and still wait ,,, and I’m also QIIP with 52 months after Aor . Hope and wish to you all the best .

Reactions: SaharAmaj

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
Hi I’m in the same pool with you my medical near expire after one month ,,, medical pass before 11 months and still wait ,,, and I’m also QIIP with 52 months after Aor . Hope and wish to you all the best .
It’s getting so frustrating. Haven’t you contacted IRCC, as they say the processing time is 50 months for QIIP?!
I’ll be appreciate it if you let me know whenever you hear from them.

Shehzad26

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Khulna
Visa Office......
Singapore
Then I’m in nowhere as I’m crossing 34 months after AOR under qiip. Very frustrating.

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
Hey there, have you received your COPR yet?
Anything new?

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Obviously refugees will pay more income tax than foreign investors.....they earn income here (hopefully). Foreign investors earn income in foreign countries. If they earned money here they wouldn't be foreign investors, they'd be residents or visa holders. Now foreign investors pay other taxes besides income taxes. They pay sales taxes when they buy a land rover, property transfer taxes when they buy a house to park it in etc. In fact one that buys a $3M west side house will pay $58000 in PTT. That's about what the average snaptube vidmate refugee pays in income tax in 10 years.