+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program after CSQ

MA Mirza

Apr 20, 2014
Hello I am from Karachi. You have been in the system for a very long while..do you know why your case has taken so long? What does your GCMS notes say?
I had applied in Quebec entrepreneur category, it might be some communication gape,that may cause delay.
I even don’t know how to ask about my GCMS notes.

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
I had applied in Quebec entrepreneur category, it might be some communication gape,that may cause delay.
It’s a very long delay. I am also Quebec Entreprenuer Category . Have you applied through an agent or lawyer? But the great news is that you’ve passed your medical and should be getting that golden email very soon.
Maybe your file got sent into security clearance. Did you make any trips to Iran, Iraq, Syria etc for pilgrimage or work?

MA Mirza

Apr 20, 2014
It’s a very long delay. I am also Quebec Entreprenuer Category . Have you applied through an agent or lawyer? But the great news is that you’ve passed your medical and should be getting that golden email very soon.
Maybe your file got sent into security clearance. Did you make any trips to Iran, Iraq, Syria etc for pilgrimage or work?
Glad to see that you r also from Karachi, And as an entrepreneur .
Do you have any idea about how many are in a process of this Entrepreneur category,from Karachi?
No ,We have not travelled to this country.
Can we share our contact no?
My email
aqsacorporation@hotmail.com

MA Mirza

Apr 20, 2014
plz keep in touch so that we can help each other
Hi Musa,
I am from karachi , and applied to Federal on nov. 2014, now I received my MR , and Alhumdullilah have passed on 16 th Dec.2019. Now waiting for further movement .
Pls share yours contact so that we can share and help each other.

Reactions: Naeem shaikh

abdo727

Dec 17, 2015
The Quebec Provincial Government has announced the suspension of work on the Immigrant Investor Program until July 2020. This suspension is temporary and will likely continue for 8 months before the announcement of the re-introduction of this program.
The government also announced that there are approximately 20,000 investors awaiting Canadian permanent residency through this program, and the Canadian government is expected to take at least 6 years to process and complete these transactions.
However, there are many other options that investors can apply for Canadian residency through, such as programs for the provinces of Ontario, British Columbia and Manitoba, and these provinces offer programs for investors by nominating the province.

Shehzad26

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Khulna
Visa Office......
Singapore
The Quebec Provincial Government has announced the suspension of work on the Immigrant Investor Program until July 2020. This suspension is temporary and will likely continue for 8 months before the announcement of the re-introduction of this program.
The government also announced that there are approximately 20,000 investors awaiting Canadian permanent residency through this program, and the Canadian government is expected to take at least 6 years to process and complete these transactions.
However, there are many other options that investors can apply for Canadian residency through, such as programs for the provinces of Ontario, British Columbia and Manitoba, and these provinces offer programs for investors by nominating the province.
Does it means it ll take another 6 year in federal stage to complete our application? Sound very disappointing

musaraza

Nov 18, 2018
ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
QUEBEC SELECTED INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
06 MARCH 2013
Nomination.....
5 JULY 2015
AOR Received.
16 NOV 2015
File Transfer...
06 MARCH 2016
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
29 JUN 201
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi Musa,
I am from karachi , and applied to Federal on nov. 2014, now I received my MR , and Alhumdullilah have passed on 16 th Dec.2019. Now waiting for further movement .
Congratulatuons Dear I applied for Federal on Nov 2015, so still waiting for MR. I will let you know as soon as I get any update. keep in touch.

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
Hi I am from karachi I applied under QIIP had an interview in January 2019 completed investment requirements by May 2019 and got CSQ Forwarded my PR application inJune 2019. Waiting for medical

vuyan ik

Feb 7, 2019
Congratulatuons Dear I applied for Federal on Nov 2015, so still waiting for MR. I will let you know as soon as I get any update. keep in touch.
Hi Musaraza
You have been waiting for the MR and during this 4,5 years have you had any feedback or just waiting , thank you.

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
Hi Musa,
Great Mr Mirza you scared me MR took 5 years

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
why waiting period for PR so long 53 months for Quebec Entrepreneur Category
Be a use QIIP is essentially purchasing PR and most of the applicants have not created added benefit for Quebec’s economy and have created headaches for places like Vancouver and Toronto.

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Be a use QIIP is essentially purchasing PR and most of the applicants have not created added benefit for Quebec’s economy and have created headaches for places like Vancouver and Toronto.
You basically give your hard-earned money to Quebec Government and they use that money to make profit ... before your application is even finalized or approved. By the time you are stuck in immigration limbo, they have already earned profit from your money. So, I would say Investor applicants have probably contributed more in Quebec's economy without ever setting their foot in Canada. Sounds like a govt. approved scam, but that's what it is.

The main issue for Govt. to tackle money-launderers and identify applicants who generated their funding through criminal activities. This was the main reason.