Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
sanity said:
Thanks Yogie. Sorry I cannot find the info from the table - 4 point is allocated for any PG diploma stream - see below.

Level of Education Points
Secondary school general diploma 2 points
Secondary school vocational diploma 6 points
Postsecondary school general diploma attesting to 2 years of full-time studies 4 points
Postsecondary school technical diploma attesting to 1 years of full-time studies 6 points
Postsecondary school technical diploma attesting to 2 years of full-time studies 6 points
Postsecondary school technical diploma attesting to 2 years of full-time studies in training listed in Section A or B of the 'Areas of Training' criterion 10 points
Postsecondary school technical diploma attesting to 3 years of full-time studies 8 points
Postsecondary school technical diploma attesting to 3 years of full-time studies in training listed in Section A or B of the 'Areas of Training' criterion 10 points
Undergraduate diploma attesting to 1 or more years of full-time studies 4
Undergraduate diploma attesting to 2 or more years of full-time studies 6
Undergraduate diploma attesting to 3 or more years of full-time studies 10 points
Master's Degree 12 points
Doctorate 12 points
Maximum

1) I suppose we have to go for the highest qualification i.e if the PA is a graduate (Bsc) with PG diploma - point allocated is 4 (?) << Not 10pt that can be claimed for Bach (CS) >> + AOT (Computer Science =12pts) . Should the PG diploma be directly related to the AOT or is it okay if the graduation is in this field ?

I could not understand why you have quoted 6 pts for Bsc ( CS)- could you clarify please? Is this for education or AOT ?
Thanks Yogie - I have some more questions and wll really appreciate your input.
1. I havent seen the links you shared for education and AOT in the Quebec webpage as the two contradicts. Eg: In the Quebec website, it says 10 pts can be allotted for ''Undergraduate diploma attesting to 3 or more years of full-time studies 10 points '' while the link you shared shows 6 pts :( . Also, AOT for Bsc (CS) 3 years is 12 pts in the Quebec website while in this link it is 6 pts.
Do you know why there is a difference?

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanity said:
1. I havent seen the links you shared for education and AOT in the Quebec webpage as the two contradicts. Eg: In the Quebec website, it says 10 pts can be allotted for ''Undergraduate diploma attesting to 3 or more years of full-time studies 10 points '' while the link you shared shows 6 pts :( . Also, AOT for Bsc (CS) 3 years is 12 pts in the Quebec website while in this link it is 6 pts.
Do you know why there is a difference?- Well, the points indicated on the Quebec website is in general terms related to the Quebec whereas there is more specific point systems for each country related to the education(It is bcs. different countries have their own education systems, for exam. in INDIA we have to finish 3 years for normal bachelor degree whereas in Pakistan there is 2 years for bachelor degree and like that...) . So for more info please refer to the link below which is a bible of QSW .....

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf
[/color]
The above document is in french but you can use google translate site to translate it.
Yogie

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
sanity said:

1. I havent seen the links you shared for education and AOT in the Quebec webpage as the two contradicts. Eg: In the Quebec website, it says 10 pts can be allotted for ''Undergraduate diploma attesting to 3 or more years of full-time studies 10 points '' while the link you shared shows 6 pts :( . Also, AOT for Bsc (CS) 3 years is 12 pts in the Quebec i think u r confusing your self 12 points for area of training is for peoples who did bachelor for Quebec and your degree is foreign degree so u can earn 6 points for your area of training

website while in this link it is 6 pts.
Do you know why there is a difference?

raph_04

Jul 13, 2011
Hi

I need help to fill the CSQ form a small doubt about application for selection should be filled by both Principle Applicant and spouse boxes which one i need to tick or we have to fill separate by both of us.

In language skills for English I have taken Medium certificate from University and also I have written IELTS before it is expired now, for Listening 7.0 and Speaking 6.5, so which level I need to select.
For French I have just enrolled but the classes are going to start from september 16th.

Are any of the diplomas entered under Question 8 Québec diplomas or their equivalent and found among these choices: I have Done MBA HR from UK,Bachelor degree in civil engineer from India.
Is it compulsory to have transcripts for my spouse he done technical course for 3yrs after his 10th and his english is very basic. not ready to take french classes.

Photograph Sizes for Quebec application,How many we need provide for principle,spouse and 2 children and for IMM008 application.

Please help me out...........what to do?

Thanks

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI,

i am 30 yrs age, education 10 yrs secondary school and 4 yrs diploma in architect and have 4 yrs of work experience , can i apply as a qubeck skill worker , i am new in this thread , please advise me !

aLpHa MaLe

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/07/2011 Received by Mr. Mike on 11/07/2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH THE APPLICATION
Hi Visa Expert can you please evaluate points for me on the basis of given below information:-

I had recently got divorced from my wife and my daughter custody is given to me but my daughter will not accompany me to quebec and she will stay my parents.

1.Completed 12 years of full time schooling.

2.Completed 3 years of full time degree of Bachelor of Commerce.

3. Completed 2 Years of Distance learning degree of Master Of Commerce from a recognized university of my home country India

4. Having 5 years of Experience as a Management Consultant.

6. My age is 28 years

7.Completed IELTS test and got the following bands

Reading:- 6.5 Bands

Speaking:- 6 Bands

Listening:- 8 Bands

Writing:- 6 Bands Overall Bands=6.5 Bands

I am having no Knowledge of French

Please evaluate me and tell me whether I am Eligible for Quebec Skilled Workers Visa

priya7

Aug 17, 2011
yogie said:
Thanks a lot Yogie . You have been a really great help . One last question

I am currently in Montreal till another one and half year .Do i need to send application form for CSQ to Montreal office or to India office ?

Thanks
Priya

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
Thankyou very much Yogie , Stillhope - yes you are right, I was reading it incorrectly :(

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priya7 said:
Thanks a lot Yogie . You have been a really great help . One last question

I am currently in Montreal till another one and half year .Do i need to send application form for CSQ to Montreal office or to India office ?

- If you are currently having a work permit and less than 1 year experience inside Quebec then refer the below link....

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/stay-quebec/application-csq/workers-quebec/when-where-submit.html

Otherwise refer the below link and find which one is applicable to you and thereby decide where to submit your application...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/stay-quebec/application-csq/index.html

Hope these above info. would be sufficient !!!

Thanks
Priya

Yogie

raph_04

Jul 13, 2011
raph_04 said:
Hi

I need help to fill the CSQ form a small doubt about application for selection should be filled by both Principle Applicant and spouse boxes which one i need to tick or we have to fill separate by both of us.

In language skills for English I have taken Medium certificate from University and also I have written IELTS before it is expired now, for Listening 7.0 and Speaking 6.5, so which level I need to select.
For French I have just enrolled but the classes are going to start from september 16th.

Are any of the diplomas entered under Question 8 Québec diplomas or their equivalent and found among these choices: I have Done MBA HR from UK,Bachelor degree in civil engineer from India.
Is it compulsory to have transcripts for my spouse he done technical course for 3yrs after his 10th and his english is very basic. not ready to take french classes.

Photograph Sizes for Quebec application,How many we need provide for principle,spouse and 2 children and for IMM008 application.

Thanks
I waiting for ur valuable advice...........

thanks

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
raph_04 said:
Hi

I need help to fill the CSQ form a small doubt about application for selection should be filled by both Principle Applicant and spouse boxes which one i need to tick or we have to fill separate by both of us yes u need to fill two seprate form one for you and one for your spouse .

In language skills for English I have taken Medium certificate from University and also I have written IELTS before it is expired now, for Listening 7.0 and Speaking 6.5, so which level I need to select as per your ielts u can claim 5 points so u can tick 9 listening and 8 for speaking.
For French I have just enrolled but the classes are going to start from september 16th attach your registration slip with your application .

Are any of the diplomas entered under Question 8 Québec diplomas or their equivalent and found among these choices: I have Done MBA HR from UK,Bachelor degree in civil engineer from India write MBA and Bachleor in civil engineering .
Is it compulsory to have transcripts for my spouse he done technical course for 3yrs after his 10th send his mark sheet and diploma certificate and his english is very basic. not ready to take french classes.

Thanks

raph_04

Jul 13, 2011
Thanks Stillhope for ur reply,

IS it I need send original receipt for french classes or xerox. It is clearly mentioned in websites copies so no need to attested for documents like 10th, diploma, Bachelor transcript(original),MBA(copy),Birth certificates of myself,spouse n dependent children and other documents.

My husband passport is going to expired in March 2012. Shall i file his passport copy now and later can I renewal.
regards
raph

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
which is your visa office mean where u r living at the movement

raph_04 said:

IS it I need send original receipt for french classes or xerox. It is clearly mentioned in websites copies so no need to attested for documents like 10th, diploma, Bachelor transcript(original),MBA(copy),Birth certificates of myself,spouse n dependent children and other documents.

My husband passport is going to expired in March 2012. Shall i file his passport copy now and later can I renewal.
regards
raph

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
raph_04 said:

IS it I need send original receipt for french classes or xerox better send original keep xerox for your self. It is clearly mentioned in websites copies so no need to attested for documents like 10th, diploma, Bachelor transcript(original),MBA(copy),Birth certificates of myself,spouse n dependent children and other documents– All copies of the documents indicated below must be authenticated by the institution which holds the original or by the legal authority duly authorized to certify as true a copy of a document, that is, a copy of an original that can be traced..

I AM SURE THEY DIDN'T MENTION ANY WHERE ON THE SITE THAT THEY DON'T WANT ATTESTED COPIES

My husband passport is going to expired in March 2012. Shall i file his passport copy now and later can I renewal yes u can , but if still u have time to submit your application then try to renew now.
regards
raph