Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Great pple! Now I need your prayers cos our application has been delivered by Fedex and signed for by one Jeremy.I hope to receive our AOR sometime this week Insha-Allah and I pray for an unthwarted success.Thanks in advance for your kind prayers.

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
27-02-2011 (MPNP-Family Stream)
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
Dear all,
I need your kind guidance please. My friend wants to obtain a Quebec selection certificate as he has first blood relatives in Montreal. From Immigration Quebec website, we saw instruction to apply to Hong kong Visa office for the certificate as a Bangladeshi applicant. But in the visa office instruction it was not clear to us initially where to apply. Please help us. To where he should apply as Bangladeshi first to obtain a certificate?

Thanks in advance.

kittu_vvk

Jul 10, 2011
kittu_vvk said:
Somebdoy in the forum told that we can apply with French learning enrollment slip/acknowledgement, because I have already joined Alliance Francaise.
Dear Visaexpert/Stillhope/quebec2011,

Pls help me as I want to submit my application by next week.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
kittu_vvk said:
Dear Visaexpert/Stillhope/quebec2011,

Pls help me as I want to submit my application by next week. Kittu you having a 56 points 1 point short i know u r still eligeble to send your application at the movement, but my suggestion is try to clear your delf a1 before biq start processing your application. because if u give your delf exam next month it will take 3 months to get certificate. so try to sort out your points before they start processing otherwise u will be in trouble.

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
Hi Guys,

I have been following comments on here for a while now and I am familiar with regulars like 'Still-Hope' 'Yogie' 'Thomas', Quebec2011' et- al. I've learnt quite a bit from your contributions as regards QSW application process.

I just wanted to get you guys' opinion as I am planning on putting in my application soon. My background is as follows:

35 years
Masters in HRM from the U.K. (full time study)
Over 10 years working experience ( 1and 1/2 in HR) in Kenya and the U.K
Delf A2 certificate. Already taken B1 on the 13th of last month and waiting for results.

My question regards the French question. I don't think my B1 results will be that great. I might just pass it but even if I do, my scores on the listening section will definitely be terrible. I've been told they place emphasis on listening and speaking. I am reluctant to put in my application with such results. I am now considering using my A2 results which were great, register for B2 at AF nairobi and include the receipts with the application. Till now I've only studied french privately and my major weaknesses are listening and speaking so I am hedging attending classes would help ameliorate this weakness-hence registering for B2.

Is it wise to use the A2 with B2 registration instead of B1 (if I pass i.e). Can I later send the B2 results and claim the points?

Can anyone direct me to a site where I can calculate my points?

Is HR a designated training area?

Thanks in advance guys.

aLpHa MaLe

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/07/2011 Received by Mr. Mike on 11/07/2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH THE APPLICATION
Hi FRIENDS can you please evaluate points for me on the basis of given below information:-

I had recently got divorced from my wife and my daughter custody is given to me but my daughter will not accompany me to quebec and she will stay my parents.

1.Completed 12 years of full time schooling.

2.Completed 3 years of full time degree of Bachelor of Commerce.

3. Completed 2 Years of Distance learning degree of Master Of Commerce from a recognized university of my home country India

4. Having 5 years of Experience as a Management Consultant.

6. My age is 28 years

7.Completed IELTS test and got the following bands

Reading:- 6.5 Bands

Speaking:- 6 Bands

Listening:- 8 Bands

Writing:- 6 Bands Overall Bands=6.5 Bands

I am having no Knowledge of French

Please evaluate me and tell me whether I am Eligible for Quebec Skilled Workers Visa

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
dez said:
Hi Guys,

I have been following comments on here for a while now and I am familiar with regulars like 'Still-Hope' 'Yogie' 'Thomas', Quebec2011' et- al. I've learnt quite a bit from your contributions as regards QSW application process.

I just wanted to get you guys' opinion as I am planning on putting in my application soon. My background is as follows:

35 years 16
Masters in HRM from the U.K. (full time study) 12+6
Over 10 years working experience ( 1and 1/2 in HR) in Kenya and the U.K 8
Delf A2 certificate. Already taken B1 on the 13th of last month and waiting for results. if u pass b1 then 8 other wise for your a2 then 6
and if u did Masters from UK then u can claim 6 points for your english.
1 point for self sufficiency

u need 49 to get your interview and at the movement u have 55 so u can send your application any time if u send your application with b1 or b2 then i m 90% sure that u will not get your interview

My question regards the French question. I don't think my B1 results will be that great. I might just pass it but even if I do, my scores on the listening section will definitely be terrible. I've been told they place emphasis on listening and speaking. I am reluctant to put in my application with such results. I am now considering using my A2 results which were great, register for B2 at AF nairobi and include the receipts with the application. Till now I've only studied french privately and my major weaknesses are listening and speaking so I am hedging attending classes would help ameliorate this weakness-hence registering for B2.

Is it wise to use the A2 with B2 registration instead of B1 (if I pass i.e). Can I later send the B2 results and claim the points yes ?

Can anyone direct me to a site where I can calculate my points this is the easiest site where u can calculate your point
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

try to do your self if u find any problem then u can give us your full detail then we will calculate your points
?

Is HR a designated training area?

Thanks in advance guys.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
aLpHa MaLe said:
Hi FRIENDS can you please evaluate points for me on the basis of given below information:-

I had recently got divorced from my wife and my daughter custody is given to me but my daughter will not accompany me to quebec and she will stay my parents.

1.Completed 12 years of full time schooling.

2.Completed 3 years of full time degree of Bachelor of Commerce.

3. Completed 2 Years of Distance learning degree of Master Of Commerce from a recognized university of my home country India 12 +6

4. Having 5 years of Experience as a Management Consultant 8 .

6. My age is 28 years 16

7.Completed IELTS test and got the following bands

Reading:- 6.5 Bands

Speaking:- 6 Bands 2

Listening:- 8 Bands 3

Writing:- 6 Bands Overall Bands=6.5 Bands

I am having no Knowledge of French better start learning

luckily u said that u having a your daughter custody so u will get extra 4 points for that if she is under 12 years.

you are eligible to send your application now, my advise is pass your delf a1 then u can send your application,

Please evaluate me and tell me whether I am Eligible for Quebec Skilled Workers Visa

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
CRS said:
Dear all,
I need your kind guidance please. My friend wants to obtain a Quebec selection certificate as he has first blood relatives in Montreal. From Immigration Quebec website, we saw instruction to apply to Hong kong Visa office for the certificate as a Bangladeshi applicant. But in the visa office instruction it was not clear to us initially where to apply. Please help us. To where he should apply as Bangladeshi first to obtain a certificate honk kong is your biq where u send your application to get csq.

address for honk kong site is

Address

Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Hong Kong
c/o Consulate General of Canada
10th Floor, Tower 1, Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place, Central
Hong Kong

Telephone : (852) 2810.7183
Fax : (852) 2845.3889
E-mail : E-mail form
?

Thanks in advance.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Razaqng said:
Great pple! Now I need your prayers cos our application has been delivered by Fedex and signed for by one Jeremy.I hope to receive our AOR sometime this week Insha-Allah and I pray for an unthwarted success.Thanks in advance for your kind prayers good luck .

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
STILLHOPE

that was quick and encouraging. just to confirm; when you say you're sure i won't get an interview, does that mean it will be waived? anyways, much appreciated.

just wanted to get your opinion if it is not too much to ask. my mind is almost made up to use my A2 score even if i pass my B1 coz i am sure i tanked the listening section really badly. on the other hand, i am aware-and you've hinted to the benefits of applying with B1. i've therefore been toying with the idea of re-taking it on the 5th of Nov-the next test date here in nairobi. linked to this dilemma is the fact that i'm 36 in Jan. and if I dilly-dally longer, i'll lose points for age which would kinda nullify my anticipated better B1 score.

not sure if i am clear. briefly, should I; 1: use the near perfect A2 socre, 2: use the B1 (if i pass) with very poor listening section score and 3: hang back for B1 retake and trade the supposed gain for a lose of points for age? I understand it's my call but what would your instincts be? anybody else reading and willing to chip in, i'll be grateful for your thots too.

thanks

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Dez,

As per my experience and I seen here that people who sent there delf exam results ( atleast delf a2 ) and score 55 without adaptability point they get csq directly without interview ( yes u r right without interview means interview waiver )

And secondly if u pass delf b1 never mind send all your delf a1 & a2 & b1 together. There is no harm to send delf b1 with your application if u pass if they consider then definitely u will get point , and sending delf certificates means u r doing efforts to learning French and they want peopled who do efforts to settle down in their province.
So my advise is when u get result and if u pass delf b1 then send your application. No need to appear again unless u fail.

dez said:
STILLHOPE

that was quick and encouraging. just to confirm; when you say you're sure i won't get an interview, does that mean it will be waived? anyways, much appreciated.

just wanted to get your opinion if it is not too much to ask. my mind is almost made up to use my A2 score even if i pass my B1 coz i am sure i tanked the listening section really badly. on the other hand, i am aware-and you've hinted to the benefits of applying with B1. i've therefore been toying with the idea of re-taking it on the 5th of Nov-the next test date here in nairobi. linked to this dilemma is the fact that i'm 36 in Jan. and if I dilly-dally longer, i'll lose points for age which would kinda nullify my anticipated better B1 score.

not sure if i am clear. briefly, should I; 1: use the near perfect A2 socre, 2: use the B1 (if i pass) with very poor listening section score and 3: hang back for B1 retake and trade the supposed gain for a lose of points for age? I understand it's my call but what would your instincts be? anybody else reading and willing to chip in, i'll be grateful for your thots too.

thanks

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Dear ppl,I seem to ve a big challenge here.My consultant sent an application in Feb 2011,which I found to be badly done because my experience was not up-to-date with my cv.I told him to stop the application,but discoverd today that a file no. & individual i.d has been created in my name.Meanwhile,the application I sent on 1st Sept. 2011 was received today.In the letter I recievd from my vo they she is requesting for payment of fee.In view of this phenomenon I want you all to assist by giving your candid advice.I am thinking of writing the vo 2morrow that I already have another application receivd in their office,but I dont know if they can merge the 2 applications becos the new one has no AOR already.Pls advise,God bless.

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
STILLHOPE said:
Dez,

As per my experience and I seen here that people who sent there delf exam results ( atleast delf a2 ) and score 55 without adaptability point they get csq directly without interview ( yes u r right without interview means interview waiver )

And secondly if u pass delf b1 never mind send all your delf a1 & a2 & b1 together. There is no harm to send delf b1 with your application if u pass if they consider then definitely u will get point , and sending delf certificates means u r doing efforts to learning French and they want peopled who do efforts to settle down in their province.
So my advise is when u get result and if u pass delf b1 then send your application. No need to appear again unless u fail.
STILLHOPE

thnx for your opinion. i guess there is no harm in including the B1 if i pass. i see you used the paris bureau which makes your views kinda relevant as i'll be using it too. thnx again and hope to keep in touch if you're still on here.

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.