Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Razaqng said:
Dear ppl,I seem to ve a big challenge here.My consultant sent an application in Feb 2011,which I found to be badly done because my experience was not up-to-date with my cv.I told him to stop the application,but discoverd today that a file no. & individual i.d has been created in my name.Meanwhile,the application I sent on 1st Sept. 2011 was received today.In the letter I recievd from my vo they she is requesting for payment of fee.In view of this phenomenon I want you all to assist by giving your candid advice.I am thinking of writing the vo 2morrow that I already have another application receivd in their office,but I dont know if they can merge the 2 applications becos the new one has no AOR already.Pls advise,God bless.
Dear pple,pls respond to my request as I will mail my vo today. God bless you all.Tanx

kittu_vvk

Jul 10, 2011
Dear Stillhope/quebec,

One small clarification, in my case I am getting 56 points n 1point is short, so can I apply as single applican and without family I am getting 49 points. Pls suggest me.

I know I am bothering you again and again. I dont want loose the opportunity..

Kittu

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
dez said:
My question regards the French question. I don't think my B1 results will be that great. I might just pass it but even if I do, my scores on the listening section will definitely be terrible. I've been told they place emphasis on listening and speaking. I am reluctant to put in my application with such results. I am now considering using my A2 results which were great, register for B2 at AF nairobi and include the receipts with the application. Till now I've only studied french privately and my major weaknesses are listening and speaking so I am hedging attending classes would help ameliorate this weakness-hence registering for B2.

Is it wise to use the A2 with B2 registration instead of B1 (if I pass i.e). Can I later send the B2 results and claim the points?

[blue]
Hi dez, why dont you check about TEFaQ test at nearby AF centre. It includes only specific sections (Listening Comprehension & Oral Expression) required for Quebec Immigration and also I have seen many people scoring higher in TEFaQ than in DELF/DALF, especially those who are aleardy at A2/B1 level.

Also, you can start you file process as of now, and within 2-3 months as your B1 level course gets completed at AF, you can appear in TEFaQ test.

The good thing about TEFaQ is that the result will be sent directly to your VO, so you must take it only after sending your application. Also by this you are saving time of waiting for test result, receiving it from AF and then once again sending it to you VO which is in DELF/DALF test results(it takes almost 5 months after exam to get the certificate in your hand for DELF/DALF).

So just check about TEFaQ at nearby AF centre and if it is okay for you, you can go for it.

Bon Chance!

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
mkshah

très reconnaisant de votre renseignement. merci beaucoup.

i have actually considered tefaq but here they only offer tcf and tef. the next tcf test date here is mid next month and i'd for a while toyed with the idea of taking it but not anymore. like i mentioned, i have already taken the delf B1 and results are out in another 3 weeks. since i've been studying privately, listening is kind of a problem which is the reason i'm not sitting the tcf in october while i feel i'm not that ready. i've decided to make time for conversation classes at alliance francaise.

since tefaq is not an option for me, would you suggest i use my A2 score or,if i pass it, the B1 with poor listening section score (i am sure). just your opinion. i'm personally considering using the A2 which was very good and then working towards and sending B2 results later. from now on i'm only concentrating on listening and speaking. part of me actually wishes i just fail the B1 so i wouldn't have to make a choice.
what do you think?

dans l'attente de votre réponse

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
Hi Stillhope

Dear Stillhope and quebec2011

quebec2011 said:
I am HR manager, If you have your degree in Business administration or management or Hr management then the area of training will give u 6 points. It is semi demand.

only

Avionic
nursing
biochemistry
statistics
and chemistry is demand
goodluck
I have done MBA and My wife did her BSC in Statitis, Mathematics and Computer science It's 3 yeare degree after 10+12 and statistics been there in all 3 years .she in the priority list .

I am having confusing wether i should be the primary applicant or her

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Re: Hi Stillhope

sameer004 said:
Dear Stillhope and quebec2011

I have done MBA and My wife did her BSC in Statitis, Mathematics and Computer science It's 3 yeare degree after 10+12 and statistics been there in all 3 years .she in the priority list .

I am having confusing wether i should be the primary applicant or heryes u r right statics is in priority, and if her degree is less then 5 year old or if she have a experience is statistics and she manage to make 57 points then make her principal

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
my dear friend,

if u r married then u can't send your application as single applicant.

stillhope

kittu_vvk said:
Dear Stillhope/quebec,

One small clarification, in my case I am getting 56 points n 1point is short, so can I apply as single applican and without family I am getting 49 points. Pls suggest me.

I know I am bothering you again and again. I dont want loose the opportunity..

Kittu

satishpari

Aug 11, 2011

Hi Stillhope,
I have a query regarding a friend of mine. He has a Diploma in Tool & Die Making from India which is a two year course. Will this course fall under Diploma in Machining Techniques under Section A of the AOT (Foreign Degree)?
Please let me know so that I can advice him and make him apply with me.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........

satishpari said:
I m not sure , but if he prove that he studied subject related to machining technique then he can.

Hi Stillhope,
I have a query regarding a friend of mine. He has a Diploma in Tool & Die Making from India which is a two year course. Will this course fall under Diploma in Machining Techniques under Section A of the AOT (Foreign Degree)?
Please let me know so that I can advice him and make him apply with me.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
dez said:
since tefaq is not an option for me, would you suggest i use my A2 score or,if i pass it, the B1 with poor listening section score (i am sure). just your opinion. i'm personally considering using the A2 which was very good and then working towards and sending B2 results later. from now on i'm only concentrating on listening and speaking. part of me actually wishes i just fail the B1 so i wouldn't have to make a choice.
what do you think?

dans l'attente de votre réponse.

[blue]Hi dez,
Je suis désolé pour la réponse tardive.
First of all you consider, How much points you scores overall with A2 and with B1?
My suggestion will be to keep your application with A2, if you are meeting the cutoff scores of interview threshold, else wait for B1 results and then keep your application.

And no need to worry about bad score in any of the sections, because if you clear B1 that means you have passed all the sections of B1 exam, and I seen some of candidates on this forum sending their results with application with even just slightly above 50% in B1 level , so no need to worry much about it.

Your passing the B1 exam itself will get you the points rewarded for B1 level (4+4).

It will not guarantee your Interview waiver, but surely it will add to your total points.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
Dear quebec2011,

Pls find below the details.

1)(Master's Degree) MBA - International Management - 2008-
2) (BCom. Degree) Bachelor of commerce -2003
3) age = 30
4) Work Exp = 3 yr as Accounts Supervisor
5) Married = she is 27
6) Wife = she did her BSC in Statistics ,mathemtic and computer science - 3 yrs degree = her degree is less than 5 yr old
7)Wife = office Assistant experience 2yrs
children = 1 (1yrs old)
7)Indian

My child and wife will accompany me. Could you please calculate the points for me.

Much Appreciated .

Sam

raph_04

Jul 13, 2011
Hi frndz,

an identifying photograph of each person (adults and children) stapled to the Photos section of the principal applicant’s application. how many photos v need to send and sizes.

Please send ur reply.

Friends who applied from India and got CSQ plz send me ur email id

Thanks

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
I applied under FSW NOC 1122 but the cap got filled on 7th July while my application reached CIO Sydney on 25th. Most people under this NOC are now rceiving back their application. While waiting for my application, I want to consider QSW as my plan B. Here is my profile:
Education BSc Accountancy, ACCA member
Over 4 yrs of work experience as Financial Analyst with a Multinational Company.
IELTS Reading 6.0, Speaking 7.5, Writing 8.0, Listening 6.0
TEF comprehension ecrite niveau 4, Compr Oral Niveau 3, Expression ecrite niveau 3, Experession Oral Niveau 4
Married with 3 kids

What are my chances? If one gets PR in Quebec, can he be allowed to work in other parts of Canada after sometime?
Thaanks

Jul 11, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to apply for the Quebec Skilled worker program and would like to know if I would be eligible for it. Could someone please look into my details and let me know if I am eligible. Following are my details:

Education: Masters in MIS (USA), Diploma in Computers
Work exp: Business Management Analyst - 4 years
English : IELTS: 8 band score (Can I submit a photocopy as I submitted the original for the FSW application which I didnt make due to the CAP and hence havent received back the original)
French : Planning to take basic french course
No children

Spouse:
Education: Bachelors
Work Exp: None
French : Planning to take basic french course

No ties with Quebec.

will be able to show finacial independence.

Please help.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
raph_04 said:
Hi frndz,

an identifying photograph of each person (adults and children) stapled to the Photos section of the principal applicant's application. how many photos v need to send and sizes.

Please send ur reply.

Friends who applied from India and got CSQ plz send me ur email id

Thanks
Hi contact me i applying from hyderabad too in a week. my id is sameer004[@]yahoo.com .