Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
anybody from the forum who is a Filipino and have their csq? can you share the timeline in getting your csq until visa medical request or visa stamping?ty

kittu_vvk

Jul 10, 2011
Dear quebec2011,

Thanks for your reply, can you help me on the following issues.

1) can you please confirm whether it is mandatory to submit the job responsibilities on letter head
2)Send Application forms and its samples
3) I am getting 56 points without French and attending classes also, in this case can I take a chance
4) Till my graduation (Bachelors in Commerce) studied in regional language and done MBA HR in Eng medium and English is the official language in my org, in this case IELTS is required or not?
5) I am applying passport for my dependents and it will take 1 month min time, so I can I apply with acknowledgement copy

Sorry to bother you again, because I don't want to take chance. Friends pls help me in this and congratulations & best wishes to
"Hope fulfilled"

Kittu

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
kittu_vvk said:
Dear quebec2011,

Thanks for your reply, can you help me on the following issues.

1) can you please confirm whether it is mandatory to submit the job responsibilities on letter head, Yes it is ,and the tenure of employment service should also be menitoned.
2)Send Application forms and its samples, I don't Quite understant what do you mean by this, could you please elaborate?
3) I am getting 56 points without French and attending classes also, in this case can I take a chance French is required so make sure that you know enough french while attending interview.
4) Till my graduation (Bachelors in Commerce) studied in regional language and done MBA HR in Eng medium and English is the official language in my org, in this case IELTS is required or not? No letter from employer or educational institution to prove the same is enough
5) I am applying passport for my dependents and it will take 1 month min time, so I can I apply with acknowledgement copy Don't forget to enclose the copy of all applicants passport otherwise they will return all your documents back to you, this happened to one of my friends.

Sorry to bother you again, because I don't want to take chance. Friends pls help me in this and congratulations & best wishes to
"Hope fulfilled"

Kittu

immi_advice

Aug 30, 2011
Dear All,
I have gone through many of the threads on this forum and really appreciate the good work you guys are doing to help others.
I am from India and wish to immigrate to Canada under quebec with my wife and child.

My details:
Iam 32 years old
I am married and have a wife and one 3 years old daughter.
Iam a software engineer with a Masters in Compter Appllication.
I have 6 years experience.
I have Band of 7 in IELTS (Listening-7.5,Reading-7.5,Writing-7,Speaking-6.5)
Don't know French.Plan to join french classes.

Spouse Details:
She is 36 years old.
She is a medical coder and hold 6 years working experience.
She speaks English very well.
She holds a Masters in Compter Appllication degree as well.
My wife has 10 years experience as part time homeopathic doctor.
Does not know French.

Can someone please explain the points criteria?Do we meet it?What are our chances of immigrating to Quebec?

Do I need to take french training and exam?What level I need to clear to get points for French?Which of these TEFAQ/TCFQ/DELF/DALF/TCF/TEF exams I need to give and whats the points criteria for these?

Can I file my case now and submit proof of french classes/exam to the BIQ or consulate in 3-4 months time?Will that be ok or can lead to delays?

As I understand from Quebec immigration website,we need to file our case in hongkong BIQ.What are the chances of getting an interview waiver?In case its scheduled where will this be taken in New Delhi or in HongKong?

How much time does whole Quebec immigration process generally takes?

Hoping to get your expert advice at the earliest.Thanks in advance.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
immi_advice said:
Dear All,
I have gone through many of the threads on this forum and really appreciate the good work you guys are doing to help others.
I am from India and wish to immigrate to Canada under quebec with my wife and child.
if u choose your self as a principal applicant then your points are as below
My details:
Iam 32 years old 16 for
I am married and have a wife and one 3 years old daughter.4 points for your daughter
Iam a software engineer with a Masters in Compter Appllication.12+6
I have 6 years experience. 8
I have Band of 7 in IELTS (Listening-7.5,Reading-7.5,Writing-7,Speaking-6.5)5
Don't know French.Plan to join french classes better for your application.

Spouse Details:
She is 36 years old.2
She is a medical coder and hold 6 years working experience.
She speaks English very well.
She holds a Masters in Compter Appllication degree as well. If she did her master within last 5 years then she will get 3+2 otherwise 3 points
My wife has 10 years experience as part time homeopathic doctor.
Does not know French.Better she also join french

Can someone please explain the points criteria?Do we meet it?What are our chances of immigrating to Quebec?

Do I need to take french training and exam?What level I need to clear to get points for French?Which of these TEFAQ/TCFQ/DELF/DALF/TCF/TEF exams I need to give and whats the points criteria for these?

Can I file my case now and submit proof of french classes/exam to the BIQ or consulate in 3-4 months time?Will that be ok or can lead to delays As per your points is around 57-59 so you are on the edge . You can send your applicaction now but with your application attach your admission receipt of your french classes ?

As I understand from Quebec immigration website,we need to file our case in hongkong BIQ.What are the chances of getting an interview waiverchances for interview waiver is 1% or may be less?In case its scheduled where will this be taken in New Delhi or in HongKong depends when they call for interview?

How much time does whole Quebec immigration process generally takesatleast 12-18 but now now they are taking little more?

Hoping to get your expert advice at the earliest.Thanks in advance.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Razaqng said:
Dear ppl
Pls I need ur advice on whether to use my nigerian Master card as ppl say international transactns are always difficult to make with the card.Also does the BIQ request for card CVC2 to enable them debit the card and do they inform applicant to send another means of payment while AOR is generates or they return the application?I would really apppreciate pple from India & nigeria who have applied or have similar experiance to advise.Tanx
Dear ppl,
kindly respond to last post.Tanx and God bless

Jul 11, 2011
Re: Please HELP.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to apply for the Quebec Skilled worker program and would like to know if I would be eligible for it. Could someone please look into my details and let me know if I am eligible. Following are my details:

Education: Masters in MIS (USA), Diploma in Computers
Work exp: Business Management Analyst - 4 years
English : IELTS: 8 band score (Can I submit a photocopy as I submitted the original for the FSW application which I didnt make due to the CAP and hence havent received back the original)
French : Planning to take basic french course
No children

Spouse:
Education: Bachelors
Work Exp: None
French : Planning to take basic french course

No ties with Quebec.

will be able to show finacial independence.

Please help.

kittu_vvk

Jul 10, 2011
Dear quebec2011,

Thanks for your reply. Can you pls share the application formats which we need to be submitted to Quebec authorities and for my understanding I just want to see filled applications if you have.

I can get experience certificate on letterhead from my Org but not job responsibilities, one of my friend told me that for Job Res we can give self declaration(Affidavit) is it true?

Really you and Stillhope is leading this forum and helping us,once again thanks for your good work.

Kittu

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
kittu_vvk said:
Dear quebec2011,

Thanks for your reply. Can you pls share the application formats which we need to be submitted to Quebec authorities and for my understanding I just want to see filled applications if you have.
You can download the application forms from their website, there are really straightforward so there is no need of any format.
see here, http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/dcs-workers/index.html

I can get experience certificate on letterhead from my Org but not job responsibilities, one of my friend told me that for Job Res we can give self declaration(Affidavit) is it true? If you can't get a letter to explain your responsibilities then you should explain the reason of it in writing and also include in the same letter your responsibilities and get it notarized from a public notary it will cost you around 400-500 Ruppees.

Really you and Stillhope is leading this forum and helping us,once again thanks for your good work.

Kittu

immi_advice

Aug 30, 2011

Thanks StillHope for your reply.:)Yes I will be the PA.I have totalled the points and I am getting 55.
How much time does generally need to learn and give French exam?As I am working and can only go on weekends or see if evening classes are avaialable.

What do you think about me giving DELF or TEF?Can you let me know what level I need to clear to get points for French.
Would be of great help if you can explain the level wise points criteria?Are these held online?

Also can you suggest any recognised institutes in Delhi for french.

Assuming I clear a particular level and I meet the required 63 points,is their chances of Interview waiver?

Your response will be of great help in solving my anxiety.Thanks

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear quebec and kittu vvk

This was very helpful..thanks for sharing this.

But I feel it is very diffcult to get an letter from the company explaining the jobs and responsibilities from all the previous employers

LetSayEden

Aug 31, 2011
Hi everyone,

I hope someone who has experience with Quebec immigration would be able to advise me on this matter.

I graduated my education (pre-uni) from a bilingual system. I did 12 years of French (from primary up to senior high school), in which I had to take French literature, Maths and Physics all in French. I then passed with high distinction the French Baccalaureate Exam after year 12, which is equivalent to the exam French kids have to take. However, I haven't taken any standardized tests (DELF or DALF) and I wouldn't have time to study for those now. So, I'm wondering if my background is enough to say that my French level is advanced? Note that I've been living in an English speaking country for almost 5 years ...

Many thanks for that!

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
I am confused with the allocation of points so any assiatance will be much appreciated.

1) Could you help assess the point if the PA completed graduation Bsc (computer science) in 2004 and is also a post graduate (wireless networking) in 2010.
I was not able to understand from the education table, the point that one is allocated. Please help!

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi..

I am new to this forum...recently i applied for quebec immigration and i got file number in july month....i wish to know about whats next after?
Seniors please comment.

Regards

Dev