Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harit79 said:
Hey Yogie,
Sorry to bother you but one quick question.

What should i have to select in 8.1 Are any of the diplomas entered under Question 8 Quebec diplomas or their equivalent and found among these choices:

1) Quebec Diploma
2) Canadian Diploma
3) Diploma or training recognized as equivalent by Quebec regulatory body (except medical degree)
4) Foreign diploma covered by mutual recognition agreement.

- Select "Other" and write down "Foreign Diploma"

As i have three degrees from UK, Ireland and India.

Yogie

A76

Jul 8, 2011
Hello friends,

Today I received my AOR, they wrote the person who I designed as my proxy is not recognized as an immigration consultant by MICC.

1) As they don't have enough contact details of me (else than my mailing address), how I can complete my file now? and how I send them my email add. and mobile No.?
They have only my consultant email add. and his phone NO. ...

2) Is there any way I can check my process status online?

Thanks.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Dear ppl,

Pls I would like to know if professional qualifications such ACCA,ACIB etc are recognised for point calculation under education.I will appreciate your useful response.Regards.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Razaqng said:
Dear ppl,

Pls I would like to know if professional qualifications such ACCA,ACIB etc are recognised for point calculation under education.- Which is your country of citizenship? Where did you completed that certificates? I will appreciate your useful response.Regards.

Yogie

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
I am a nigerian and completed professional diploma in marketing,hold a professional qualification in banking as associate and also in management as associate.I wrote exams in these qualification except that of management and have marketing experience in banking and stockbroking.I did the marketing in 2005 and banking exam qualified in 2009.I appreciate ur quick response and waiting for ur reply.Tanx

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Razaqng said:
I am a nigerian and completed professional diploma in marketing,hold a professional qualification in banking as associate and also in management as associate.I wrote exams in these qualification except that of management and have marketing experience in banking and stockbroking.I did the marketing in 2005 and banking exam qualified in 2009.I appreciate ur quick response and waiting for ur reply.

Please refer the following link and find out the Points allocation for the Education completed in Nigeria...

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI_3_1_NIGERIA.pdf

Tanx
Yogie

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Tanx yogie,i already have the material,it did nt mention professional qualifications.I hope they would recognise them as they are equivalent to B.Sc. Or MBA in some cases.Could you let me know how it is in your country.Tanx

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Razaqng said:
Tanx yogie,i already have the material,it did nt mention professional qualifications.I hope they would recognise them as they are equivalent to B.Sc. Or MBA in some cases.Could you let me know how it is in your country.- Yeah, in INDIA there is also that type of professional qualifications available but I am not sure that how the VO treat it while allocating the points for Education factor. Tanx

Yogie

Aviator786

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ STILLHOPE
@ QUEBEC_2011

HELP FOR FRENCH COURSES/TEST (URGENT)!
1. AF Karachi ONLY conducts DELF A1.1,A1.2,A1.3 and A2.2 and each of these takes a month to complete, I don't have 4 spare months...Will just attending these and taking their respective certificates suffice OR do I have to additionally take exams due to be held in Dec? If that is the case, should I opt for crash course starting next month which is equivalent to complete A1 and send its registration slip instead then take exams later? Will they accept crash course certificate or does it necessarily have to be DELF training course+ DELF exams?

2.OR should I go for TEFAQ or TCFQ exams directly, but there are no training courses, I guess for these exams so I'll have to prepare for them myself...my profession's under priority list, and I don't have to screw things up...Also, I am not intending to take IELTS, will just send university letters...plz respond swift...and both of u..are ur professions under priority list?

Thanks!

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
I have included my transcripts and certificates anyway,I'll keep you and other members posted on the progress of my application once it's been sent by 1st of sept,God's grace.Tanx so much really appreciate you.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Aviator786

Aviator786 said:
@ STILLHOPE
@ QUEBEC_2011

HELP FOR FRENCH COURSES/TEST (URGENT)!
1. AF Karachi ONLY conducts DELF A1.1,A1.2,A1.3 and A2.2 and each of these takes a month to complete, I don't have 4 spare months Do You have enough points to call for interview , becasue as per my experience in interview i send my delf certificates in june and my interview was in august but till my interview they didnt updated my french points in my file . so if u have enouh point to call for interview then just learn french and send your exam later is fine ...Will just attending these and taking their respective certificates suffice Frankly speaking they don't consider any other certificates except delf or tefaq etc, with that certificates they thought that atleast you are doing efforts to learn frenchn quebec OR do I have to additionally take exams due to be held in Dec? If that is the case, should I opt for crash course starting next month which is equivalent to complete A1 and send its registration slip instead then take exams later Yes u can, level a1 is easy if u spend 2-3 hours a day atleast 2 months then u will able to clear that exam, but u learn quickly in class room that will help u to clear your exam. i passed my delf level a1 with self studies so try to give exam? Will they accept crash course certificate or does it necessarily have to be DELF training course+ DELF exams If u want to claim point for your french then u need to pass delf or tefac?

2.OR should I go for TEFAQ or TCFQ exams directly If u going directly for TEFAQ or TCFQ exam that are really very difficult to pass without coaching , but there are no training courses, I guess for these exams so I'll have to prepare for them myself...my profession's under priority list, and I don't have to screw things up...Also, I am not intending to take IELTS, will just send university letters.. At least send 2-3 proof that your english is very good like letter from your employer and letter from your university or collage etc.plz respond swift...and both of u..are ur professions under priority list?

Thanks!

A76

Jul 8, 2011
Hello friends,

Today I received my AOR, they wrote the person who I designed as my proxy is not recognized as an immigration consultant by MICC.

1) As they don't have enough contact details of me (else than my mailing address), how I can complete my file now? and how I send them my email add. and mobile No.?

Thanks.

Aug 28, 2011
Hello there,
I m new to all this and I really need some help.
I don't have an undergraduate diploma but I have a certificate that proves I studied at my university for 4 years.I was studying computer science. Would that be counted?
I m 35 years old.
I have a wife and 3 daughters(1 , 5 and 10 years old).
I do speak Russian,French ,English and Arabic well and some Chinese.
I' ve been working these last 5 years as a part time teacher and before that as a sales assistant.
My wife has a high school diploma.
She is 36 years old.
She has over 5 years working experience.
She is a sales manager.
She speaks Chinese and English very well and little French.
Do I have any chance to immigrate to Quebec.Would anyone guide me please.
Under which category should I apply?
Tkx

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
A76 said:
Hello friends,

Thanks.
Hello,

Which consultant did you hired and when did you sent your File?