NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
joidiple said:
@ quebec2011

hello, im in the Philippines, where can I send my application? thanks..
@ joidiple,

If you are from Philippines and living there then the BIQ covering this country is BIQ Hong kong. This is the link to BIQ Hong kong,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/territories.html

good luck

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
snow said:
does bachelor of science in commerce major in management accounting falls in the preferred list of training? Bachelor of commerce is not in the preferred list of training. Link"http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf
Page number 5/16 left column third para. But it gives you 6 points.

for the cv, should I make it match with the noc duties? or just a general cv? Whatever you feel comfortable but make sure everything is included and detailed information is available and if possible make the CV in french too.

anyone here who is a commerce grad and was self employed?how with you go with the supporting documents? I am management graduate but I am not self employed so specifically I don't have any idea about it. But I think whatever is supporting you application would be useful so attach as much as documents you have"

For biq-hongkong, interview sched is april to may,so I guess it would be better for me to write french exam first and then file my application?" No it is better you file your application now and after getting your file number you can easily send the french test result along with certificate to their address don't waste the time."
Would it be enough to study french in a month then take exam and submit? could I be able to get csq within this year?" One month french is not enough if you don't have any knowledge of french language to clear french language test....I depends how the HK biq is processing the files but most likely you are getting CSQ till end of this year , but keep in mind french is decisive factor."

Good luck

snow

Apr 12, 2011
thank you quebec,I'm thinking french/tef is quite similar to ielts where only need a few weeks of study and take the exam

but I'm running after an interview waiver, what would be the best thing to do to achieve this?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Yes DELF/TEF might be easy to clear but knowledge of french language is must to clear these tests as french is not English.

With regard to interview waiver I should say that in rare cases they are waiving the interview of those applicants who can easily get the minimum point requirement without adaptability and having a good french skill or applying from french speaking countries, But usually a interview is conducted in order to check the degree of confidence of the applicant , the original documents of the applicants , the adaptibilty of the applicants etc...

I have already sent the DELF B1 certificate and I am preparing for B2 too...Though I had done my School In a francophone school but still there is no news of waiver... ;D

Good luck

snow

Apr 12, 2011
Ok thanks, I would just like to confirm that if I file my application now without my Tef result, I can still follow it up at a later date? I mean like sending the result around June would be ok?

Also what if I don't have originals with me such as for cert of employment, only photocopies, would it be ok?

also for ielts, I already have taken it but I only have the photocopy as well since the original was submitted for other purpose, can I submit it or I need to secure another copy of the original?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Yes you can file your application now without TEF/DELF test and send the notarized copies of these tests once you received your file number for correspondence.

While you are sending your application just notarized copies of all the required documents are needed but when you are going to interview the originals would be required.

In regard to IELTS a notarized copy of the document would be enough for the processing purpose but when you are going to interview the original copy may be asked.

Good luck

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ quebec2011

thank you. the possible interview would be in hongkong too?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Yes Usually they are conducting the interviews in Hong kong and New Delhi, so yours most likely would be in Hk

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Wow! Finally I'm not the only Filipino following this thread :) Good luck to you snow and joidiple!

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ solokru

Im still completing my documents to submit at HK office. what's your occupation and qualifications.
Ive got B.S accounting degree and been working accounting staff/bookkeeper in a bank. married with one child.

snow

Apr 12, 2011
I hope more filipinos would be in this thread

I'm a commerce grad major in management accounting and being self employed which I'm not sure will gain points?
I suppose it is on category c in the list of training?

Married as well with 3 kids

I have calculated my points to be 58 without the adaptability points.

I have another concern what if I only have a photocopy of my ielts as I have submitted the original on my previous fsw application which was denied?

joidiple, where you already starting to learn french?

_696_

Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
snow said:
I hope more filipinos would be in this thread

I'm a commerce grad major in management accounting and being self employed which I'm not sure will gain points?
I suppose it is on category c in the list of training?

Married as well with 3 kids

I have calculated my points to be 58 without the adaptability points.

I have another concern what if I only have a photocopy of my ielts as I have submitted the original on my previous fsw application which was denied?

joidiple, where you already starting to learn french?
Take a look in here, might help ya figure out how the whole process works.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

Canzilian

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
07/01/2011
Hello guys,

I am a PR living in Montreal and landed in Dec 2010.
My husband and I have just get married and my husband is trying to immigrate as a Skilled worker like i did. We are currently apart. We decided for a skilled worker application seen that the sponsorship one is really annoying and demanding and can take much longer.

So well now I am living in Canada as I don't have visa to the Uk and he is in England.

He has gathered all the necessary documents and is almost ready to apply but we need to double check if everything is right before he does it.WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

1- As I am already a PR living in Quebec. Do I need to fill the application form as accompanying spouse?
2- Do I need to sign declaration of the spouse accompanying the principal applicant?

I am actually not accompanying him. I am already a PR in Canada... But do I need to assume this category In the forms?

Another VERY IMPORTANT thing...
He is graduated in business administration and has MBA in finance (both obtained in Brazil)
So what does he answer on the question 8.1?

If the answer is: a foreign diploma or training leading to the practice of a regulated profession or trade in Québec. He needs to have an authorization to practise this occupation in Québec before he applies for skilled worker? How does he get one?

Please help us! WE ARE DESPERATE TO BE REUNITED AGAIN!!!!
Thank you.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@ joidiple

I'm a nurse. I have another degree as a biologist here in the Philippines.

@ snow

I think your experience as a self employed worker wouldn't be counted if you are applying for QSW. They have a separate program for self-employed workers planning to migrate to Quebec. I've sent a photocopy of my IELTS results too. You just need to have it notarized but it still has to be valid. Make sure you have extra copies before you submit one to BIQ HK.

Good luck!

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ solokru

I believe as a nurse you're also qualified to apply as a Federal Skilled Worker. have you also applied under FSW?

@ snow

I have not started learning the french language yet. but I will. I am submittting my ielts result only at this time.

@quebec2011

do you think i still have the chance of being selected if I only submit the ielts result, at the time I submit my application I'll just make a statement that I commit my self to learn the french language as soon as I can. As I am constrained by the availability of institutions/schools offering the study of the french language in the area where i presently reside.