Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@ Lenny230,
Congratulations Buddy for quick response from BIQ...

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
That was fast ... lucky you ... wishing you all the best throughout the entire journey... congrats!!!

Lenny230 said:
Guys,

A few minutes ago I received my first ever reply from the BIQ I sent my application to. It is the AOR. My application has been assigned a dossier number and they will now proceed to charge my credit card.

It was an email and it says " this message will only be sent electronically". I filed my application on July 18. Today is August 9. My AOR took 22 days. I thought the first AOR would take ~2 months and arrive by regular mail (paper letter).

Is this AOR timeline regular like everyone else's or has it arrived a bit earlier? (which would be good news)

Thanks and good luck to everyone

akramkhan444

Jul 3, 2011
Hii experts,

Do i hv to get a certificate from my school and colleges that the medium of studies was english.
and in the form, for fench language if i fill intermediate 8, haw many points will i get ?? and what level should i prepare for delf A2 or delf B1 or B2.
How many points are there for french for these levels 1,2,3,4, 5,6,7,8. for french language ?
If i hv cleared delf b1 then which level should i put in the qsw selection form.

thanks

angelazul1980

Mar 30, 2011
shootingstar said:
First, sorry for your experience.
Second, the US visas are not 'immigrant intent' visas so the US embassy will have no problem issuing it. May i ask : did you travel outside the United State without a visa stamped from your home country? If yes, then what happened to you is a normal occurence.
Also, I'm not able to understand your case exactly. Why will your visa be rejected? I know TONS and TONS of people on J1,F1,H1 Visas who apply for CSQ from the US.

Please post more details so that others may be able to help you.
Hi, I am aware of US visas difficulties; and no, we never traveled outside USA without a visa stamped in our home countries. I know we were rejected because they didn't believe our Canadian interview was a strong reason to come back to the USA. They were clear on how our status changed once we left the USA, we didn't have enough ties to Tunisia at that time. We should have stayed in USA and wait, but my husband couldn't stand the H4 status any longer (you can't work with that visa), so we decided to come to Tunisia and transfer our case. We just didn't expected to have the interview so soon and in NYC. =( We made a mistake! and we are paying for it, we are currently waiting for a second interview, but the good news are that they transferred our applications to the office in Montreal directly, so the next interview will be there. No more USA involved. But there is a delay, off course. We are still waiting....

Thanks for replying.

Lenny230

Jul 20, 2011
Thank you egrace, mkhash and DONSOFT.

I also think my first AOR took less time than expected.

To everyone: I filed a complete application with all the documents required on the official site www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca and I was very strict with myself to ensure everything was enclosed in my package and that my documents had every piece of information the BIQ wants to see. It took me 6 months to collect everything and almost 3 years to have a very good level of French.

I did this because I have worked in the admissions office of a US university and I know what is to be on your desk and receive dozens of applications every hour! Complete applications are easy to process and therefore processed faster. I hope my Québec appl goes fast. My very early AOR seems to be a first proof of that.

Best of luck to everyone.!!

akramkhan444

Jul 3, 2011
Lenny230 said:
Thank you egrace, mkhash and DONSOFT.

I also think my first AOR took less time than expected.

To everyone: I filed a complete application with all the documents required on the official site www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca and I was very strict with myself to ensure everything was enclosed in my package and that my documents had every piece of information the BIQ wants to see. It took me 6 months to collect everything and almost 3 years to have a very good level of French.

I did this because I have worked in the admissions office of a US university and I know what is to be on your desk and receive dozens of applications every hour! Complete applications are easy to process and therefore processed faster. I hope my Québec appl goes fast. My very early AOR seems to be a first proof of that.

Best of luck to everyone.!!
congrats Lenny

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
Re: (No subject)

ABMIR said:
Thanks for the advice mansoor,where you live are you in the Uk?
HI dear,

I m from East Africa, Uganda.

Rgds,

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
Omg, another Tuesday and no change in e-cas... i think im gonna cry... :)

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
@DONSOFT and Vibez_well:

thank you so much for your reply but I'm confused can u please send me the link of that application which must be filled twice..

and also please let me know the list of the documents and how to organize them as I'll send my file again soon.

Regards

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Go here - http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/damascus/dcs-workers/list-documents.html

The form in the list with the title Application for Selection Certificate – Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse must be completed by you and your spouse.

Try and follow the instructions on the page to the last letter and you will not have any problems.

Revert if need be.

Bonne Chance!!!

Egypt2011 said:
@ DONSOFT and Vibez_well:

thank you so much for your reply but I'm confused can u please send me the link of that application which must be filled twice..

and also please let me know the list of the documents and how to organize them as I'll send my file again soon.

Regards

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
but this form name as appearing on its footer is A-0520-AA and they were asking about A-0520-AF are they the same

Regards

DONSOFT said:
Go here - http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/damascus/dcs-workers/list-documents.html

The form in the list with the title Application for Selection Certificate – Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse must be completed by you and your spouse.

Try and follow the instructions on the page to the last letter and you will not have any problems.

Revert if need be.

Bonne Chance!!!

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Egypt2011 said:
Hi all

Please I need your help urgently. today I got all my documents back from Montreal
and they say that Demande incomplete
for the
1. formulaire DCS (A-0520-AF) pour la conjointe complete et signe

any suggestion I don't know what is this form
Regards
I had the same problem when I lodged my application but they didn't send all my documents back, Instead they send me perm 115 and asked me to send the CSQ application for my wife.

good luck

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
yours is more smart now I'm going to pay again on the full weight of the papers on DHL :eek:

Hope it will be fine this time but the reference of the form is not AA it is AF i'm just confused of this..

quebec2011 said:
I had the same problem when I lodged my application but they didn't send all my documents back, Instead they send me perm 115 and asked me to send the CSQ application for my wife.

good luck

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Note that AA is the English version of the form while AF is the french version. They are just replicas of each other so complete and sign anyone you are more comfortable with.

Bonne Chance!!!
Egypt2011 said:
but this form name as appearing on its footer is A-0520-AA and they were asking about A-0520-AF are they the same

Regards

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Yea that is the usual thing, most likely Montreal is working on too many applications at the moment that they cannot afford to place any incomplete application on queue.

Just my thinking anyway.
quebec2011 said:

good luck