+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

darkbd

Jul 20, 2011
Re: When can I get a reply

jubilant said:
Hi All: I am writing from Bangladesh. I have sent my documents to BIQ HK office in last week. When can I expect the letter that, they have opened my file, possible interview date etc..

thanks.
Hi Jubilant,
I am also from Dhaka,Bangladesh. I am planning to submit my file for QSC. I will be very glad if you please share some information.

1. Do you do all the processing task by yourself or employed any lawyer?

2. If you have done all processing activities by yourself, how you made the payment for QSC? Please share detail information.

3. If you have done by any professional lawyer, please give us their name & contract? How much they cost for the service?

can you please share your email address so that we can mail you for further help if you are willing to help us.

BR
Asad

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
agnes_blush27 said:
good day. i would like to ask if usually how long it will take from acquiring your csq to visa issuance. ty
the answer to ur question depends on the visa office handling ur file...... but in most case it is faster than FSW and PNP

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
avelino said:
Hello to everyone on the forum!
I would need some help, I am educational counselor bachelor's degree four years of study and my husband is a veterinary technician, and in our country, this position is provided by the vocational school - a total of 12 years of schooling-and in Canada at the College. I do not know if they will accept the profession and whether they will accept the area of traning animal health techniques (DCS-3years)?
which is ur country?
which is ur spouses area of training? Veterinary technician or Animal Health Technician?

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, how long do you have to wait before they send you AOR. and will it be a mail thru the post office or an email? thanks ;)

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
joidiple said:
guys, how long do you have to wait before they send you AOR. and will it be a mail thru the post office or an email? thanks ;)
..................when is my interview :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: ;D :eek: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
onelove said:
..................when is my interview :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: ;D :eek: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
sorry dear... u really av spent so long a time on the queue almost a year :eek:..... let see whAT HAPPENS WITHIN NEXT 30DAYS. I REALLY HOPE WE WILL CELEBRATE WITH U

avelino

Jul 23, 2011
egrace62 said:
which is ur country?
which is ur spouses area of training? Veterinary technician or Animal Health Technician?
Hi!
The country is Serbia, and he works as a veterinary technician, I thought it was the same as they have the same NOC 3213.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
ok, ouside of canada there are 3 RMO located in:
LONDON
FRANCE
PORT of Spain:( Trinidada & Tobago)

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
avelino said:
Hi!
The country is Serbia, and he works as a veterinary technician, I thought it was the same as they have the same NOC 3213.
yeah, they are the same..... in that case it will be better that ur spouse (AND nOT you) should be the principal applicant. bcos animal Health technician has additional 6points it will earn due 4rm Area of training

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
onelove said:
thank you very much for your hard earned effort to answer

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
@ Egrace,

what's an IM800 form, just curious

avelino

Jul 23, 2011
egrace62 said:
yeah, they are the same..... in that case it will be better that ur spouse (AND nOT you) should be the principal applicant. bcos animal Health technician has additional 6points it will earn due 4rm Area of training
yes, but what is confusing me is about schooling, because he has only high school and for that position he must have completed college, that's what they're require -noc3213? Some advice about it? Vill they accept him as veterinary tecnician or not

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Re: (No subject)

@ am going going, IMM 0008 is a form which consists of (1) Generic part which ask ones personal info and (2) Schedule 1 also called background declaratn. These two 2geda are called IMM0008. They are forms u fill when filing federal but STILHOPE said new Qsw applicant now need to include this form in their applicatn to BIQ

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

@avelino, you av no control over NOC Coding so there's no point worrying abt dat.wasn't his training sanctiond by a diploma?BTW,which's more important to u? Is it not u obtaining ur Csq? Wil ur spouse b allowd to practice, i dnt knw contact d body responsible for such occupatn. WILL ur spouse b awarded point for his educatn? YES, he will bcos he was awarded a diploma. (1) secondary sch general diploma = 2pts (2) secondary sch vocatnal diploma 6pts (3)post secndary sch technical diploma attesting to 3yrs study = 8pts (4)post secndary sch general diploma attesting to 2yrs full time study=4pts , post secndary technical diploma attesting 1-2yrs fulltime study=6pts. Am sure ur spouse wil b in any of d following. isn't it?

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012

egrace62 said:
@ am going going, IMM 0008 is a form which consists of (1) Generic part which ask ones personal info and (2) Schedule 1 also called background declaratn. These two 2geda are called IMM0008. They are forms u fill when filing federal but STILHOPE said new Qsw applicant now need to include this form in their applicatn to BIQ

Really! when did this come into effect and from where can they be found, don't think they're on the BIQ Paris website yet.