Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mk24 said:
Egrace62,

I respect you for so many reasons; the versatility of your knowledge backgrounds is "second to none" on this forum.
And just like many others I have met on this great forum, your willingness to assist and provide directions to new comers on the forum also has caught my interest. In summary, you a leader. U have all the attributes of a great leader. I am quite sure some of your colleagues and acquaintances must have reviewed this to you before now.
Please "keep up with the good work", even after landing in Canada. Time is very expensive in western world but make sure u make out time from ur busy schedule to help us on this forum.
My commendation also goes to the brainchild behind this threat. His ideas have not been in vain.
Again, thanks for the insight. My ielts exam will be next wkend in Trinidad, I will make my application as soon as the result is released. After the FSW then the QSW since dual applications are permitted.
Good nite and God bless.
speachless :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\
there also are lot of great guys/ladies in here...... Stillhope, Quebec 2011, Donsoft, Wings..,Shahi, Angeleyes, Marylat,onelove, am going going,Iceberg 777,Abehola,Ricoluna..blah blah blah we just are lucky to have a full house....
thanks bro for the word.... wishing u easy cruise with ur IELTs.... CHERRS

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
wingsofmaybe7777 said:
@ Egrace, mine was sent to London. When do you think you will get YOUR PPR?
ok, thanks i actually was thinking there is only one RMO.... at least now i know that there is also another one in LONDON..... and i think it will be safe to think there are more.....
as per when i think i will get my PPR, i actually dont know... the only thing i have close to that was the information i got from my CAIPS note which stated my B'FD to August 8th 2011... my file will be on my reviewing officers desk again at this time,,,, and i really pray the guys in France would av finish there verification on my medicals before then.. so that my case can be concluded on that day.so give or take i am looking at August 23rd 2011. cos on that day, i would av been 9months old in Accra :eek: and 9months is the jail term :D for QSW to that office....

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
harit79 said:
Hello Experts,

I am about to put up my files of Quebec, but i do have few doubts.
If you can answer the questions that would be really great.

Questions:

1) Do i need to make three different check as i am accompayning my wife and child (6 months ) yeah better u cut three different drafts for each one? there system has been designed to clear cheque in the range 395,and 152 CND. so any one that is more or less will be rejected. it must be exert. so cut three drafts
2) Check must include the name of Primarly Application on the reverse side of each check? clearly label the cheque on the reverse: cheque for ( Name of dependant) accompanying ( Name of PA) so as to avoid miss up
3) Do we need to fill two sepearate form (Application-selection-certificate-dyn ), one for PA and one for Spouse? yeah two different forms will be needed
4) As i am going to take french class atlest till A2 level so should i tick Beginner 4 in Application-selection certification form? it is ok
5) For english language i am going to show the proof of foreign institue letter from where i have completed course, so what should i tick in English Language skills (10,11,12)? tick 12, that letter is sufficient to earn u full 6points
6) How many photogrphs do i have to attach and what would be the specification for photographs ? one 4tograph for each of the pple in ur application.. they do not have a specific size. just ensure it is clear on a white background. bold face with shoulder showing
7) Do we need to fill two seperate form (IMM 0008), one for PA and one for spouse? I dont think so but still want to make sure. better to overdo it than under doing it. if i were u, i will fill in two of those
8) What should i put in IMM 0008 form, Can you communicate in French Yes or No?

Greatly appreciate your help so far.
Thanks in advance.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
egrace62 said:
ok, thanks i actually was thinking there is only one RMO.... at least now i know that there is also another one in LONDON..... and i think it will be safe to think there are more.....
as per when i think i will get my PPR, i actually dont know... the only thing i have close to that was the information i got from my CAIPS note which stated my B'FD to August 8th 2011... my file will be on my reviewing officers desk again at this time,,,, and i really pray the guys in France would av finish there verification on my medicals before then.. so that my case can be concluded on that day.so give or take i am looking at August 23rd 2011. cos on that day, i would av been 9months old in Accra :eek: and 9months is the jail term :D for QSW to that office....
that's so weird to know you are looking at Aug 23, 2011 cz I am also looking at this day. I will have entered my 16th year of temporary status on that day. My hope and dream is to land again on that day, this time as PR holder... So, VO has to hurry in both our cases!! lol

montrealbound

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ egrace, donsoft and quebec 2011, guys i need your help.kindly calculate my points.
education:MSc. applied psychology
experience:7 yrs
age 38
eng ielts 8 bands
french beginner
finances sufficient
children 2, 12 1/2 and 9 1/2
spouse education bachelors in science
occupation hr management
age 41
eng v.good
french 0
Do I stand a chance. Thanks in advance.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
egrace62 said:
speachless :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\
there also are lot of great guys/ladies in here...... StillhopeTHANKS BROTHER THIS TIME U MAKE US SPEECHLESS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, U KNOW WE ARE TRYING TO HELP OTHERS TO MAKE THEIR DREAMS COME TRUE TO SETTLE DOWN IN CANADA.WE KNOW THAT U R THE ONLY STAR OF THIS THREAD DEAR

STILLHOPE
, Quebec 2011, Donsoft, Wings..,Shahi, Angeleyes, Marylat,onelove, am going going,Iceberg 777,Abehola,Ricoluna..blah blah blah we just are lucky to have a full house....
thanks bro for the word.... wishing u easy cruise with ur IELTs.... CHERRS

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
montrealbound said:
@ egrace, donsoft and quebec 2011, guys i need your help.kindly calculate my points.
education:MSc. applied psychology - 12 points
experience:7 yrs - 8points
age 38 - 10 points
eng ielts 8 bands - 6 points
french beginner - Points here depends on if you plan to write any of the French exams or you intend to defend your level at the interview but lets say for the least point for a beginner you'll have 2 points.
finances sufficient - 1 point
children 2, 12 1/2 and 9 1/2 - 8 points
spouse education bachelors in science - 3 points
occupation hr management - points here depened on if (s)he is practicing in her field of study, so you can clarify which field her bachelors of science is from
age 41 - 1 point
eng v.good
french 0
Do I stand a chance. Thanks in advance.
Note: Based on the information you have supplied you might not be able to make it thru as your total points as it stands is 51 without points for AOT and French for your spouse. Before you can scale thru the preliminary processing you need a total point of 57 then you can be sure of an interview. My advice is try to learn and write at least A1 french (your spouse inclusive hoping your spouse can at least have some points in her Area Of Training) then you will be certain to make interview and fight for the 6 points adaptability.

All the best.

montrealbound

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abehola said:
Note: Based on the information you have supplied you might not be able to make it thru as your total points as it stands is 51 without points for AOT and French for your spouse. Before you can scale thru the preliminary processing you need a total point of 57 then you can be sure of an interview. My advice is try to learn and write at least A1 french (your spouse inclusive hoping your spouse can at least have some points in her Area Of Training) then you will be certain to make interview and fight for the 6 points adaptability.

All the best.
thanks for your reply abehola,i have studied french language for four years in college and it is mentioned in my transcripts. however, taking the advice of my consultant,i wrote beginner in my application. do i still need to sit for a french exam? my husband's occupation does not fall under his qualification.

mk24

Jul 10, 2011
Egrace62,

Thanks for the best wishes.
Your support and that of the other great guys/ladies you mentioned ( Stillhope, Quebec 2011, Donsoft, Wings..,Shahi, Angeleyes, Marylat,onelove, am going going,Iceberg 777,Abehola,Ricoluna..blah blah blah) is the reason why this forum is one the best forums. You guys are not just responding to questions but you always take your time to provide a comprehensive answers and advice on every question presented here. I am very fortunate to be here. The information circulating here has really simplified the entire application process, from documents gathering -submission, -interviews, and medicals.
Dieu vous benisse tous.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Re: (No subject)

@ aeo3yy, it really ll b a good coincedence for u to land again/ get ur PR visa on ur 16th anniversry of ur TRV. I Hope someone 4rm d Buffalo office's readin this!!! LOL. Btw i wonder y Buffalo has slipped this low as per processin tym.i remember in 2009 dat i really had wishd that BUFFALO ll handle my case. U,nkusi et tal av been waiting for months now after medicals.prayin u guys smile on or b4 August 23rd. CHEERs

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Re: (No subject)

@ MontréalBOUND, were it that ur point is above d rejectn zone, then u would av been in a positn to do as u WISH. But with d reality on ground now as ABEHOLA has rightly pointed out, u are at d MERCY of ur RO. Having said that,here are some angles which i feel ur consultant shld av considered b4 advicing u.so go 2ru them & answer them. Ur response ll b able to tell u if u ll need d test or not.. (1) schooling with french as d language of instructn is quite different 4rm taking french course.majority of us did nt take IELTS/TOEFL cos we schooled in English so we just went to collect letter 4rm our universities as proof not that we did English for 4semesters. English was d only language!!! (2) the french courses u took, were they electives or compulsory courses ? If d formal then u av a point to prove to them dat it's bcos of ur love for french dat made u to opt for french u ll need a clearly worded cover letter to pass this accros. But if they were compulsory courses then u av nothing to prove cos WILLINESS TO LEARN FRENCH which's BIQ major interest is lacking. (3) how many years ago did u do this french of urs in sch? If it's more than 2yrs then u av no choice than to go take a french test. Cos even a french test that's more than 2yrs old is inadmissible (4) have u used french at wrk or elsewhere as ur primary language of communicatn?if yes, then no need for test just include it in ur cover letter.otherwise u av no escape route unless u take ABEHOLA's prescriptn.

jubilant

May 24, 2011
When can I get a reply

Hi All: I am writing from Bangladesh. I have sent my documents to BIQ HK office in last week. When can I expect the letter that, they have opened my file, possible interview date etc..

thanks.

avelino

Jul 23, 2011
Hello to everyone on the forum!
I would need some help, I am educational counselor bachelor's degree four years of study and my husband is a veterinary technician, and in our country, this position is provided by the vocational school - a total of 12 years of schooling-and in Canada at the College. I do not know if they will accept the profession and whether they will accept the area of traning animal health techniques (DCS-3years)?

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
good day. i would like to ask if usually how long it will take from acquiring your csq to visa issuance. ty

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Re: When can I get a reply

jubilant said:
Hi All: I am writing from Bangladesh. I have sent my documents to BIQ HK office in last week. When can I expect the letter that, they have opened my file, possible interview date etc..

thanks.

It takes somewhere around 10 to 40 days to get it. It again depends on number of applicants in Q.
I applied on March 17 the File was opened on March 22nd, but i got the confirmation on it, on April 21st.

Interview takes somwhere around 6 to 8 months but we have people waiting from more than 9 months in this forum too from HK office.

If u r a beginner in French keep learning french, which is make your journey to Quebec smooth :)

Bonne chance! :)