Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi,
How much is the test fees for TCF and TEF in India?
And what is duration of test?
I heard there are specific tests TCF-Q AND TEF-Q for quebec.
Are these any different from their generic version?

Pls help.
RICOLUNA said:
Hello Munni

TU can have the exam then in the place where u are studying frenc, French Alliance, they do this exam each end of month, 26-27, and is easy.Good luck and keep informed

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
mkshah said:
hi,
I heard there are specific tests for quebec.

Pls help.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mk24 said:
Francaise,

If the online evaluation result is not reliable then why is immigration-Quebec encouraging potential applicants to assess their chances using it?
If I understood correctly, the calculated point is more reliable than the result of the online evaluation, right?
Thanks for ur input.

dear MK24, i just will like to advice that u follow the advice u av been given... study french..... yeah the online evaluation is good but u also should note that there is a disclamer on that result which states that the result of the online evaluation is not a guarantee of selection.
so my advice again is that if money is not an issue with you, u can file for both FSW and QSW at the same time.

this also goes to the proponent of the theory that says that ONE CAN APPLY WITHOUT WORK EXPERIENCE'' yeah the online evaluation might av given a positive answer, we should also note that there is a disclaimer on that result also. PEACE

mk24

Jul 10, 2011
Egrace62,

Thanks for ur advice.
Based on the calculated points my chances for QSW is less than 50% and I have made up my mind to go for the FSW. The little knowledge of French that I have acquired would come in handy one day.
By God's grace my chances are higher since the cap on my NOC ;3112 has not been filled up, I saw the update on CIC website yesterday.
I took the french classes and exams mainly because I thought the hurdles there were easier than FSW. Every thing happens for good some times. Besides, there is nothing that is good that comes easy. My general perception about life is simple: So long as we persevere and stay focus, so long as we don't give up, I believe at the end of the day, we shall get to where God has destined for each and everyone of us. It is also natural that some people would achieved their goals earlier than others.
Concerning the idea of dual applications(FSW n QSW), to be honest, I dont have enough info on that. I am not too sure if the CIC would permit that. And to be on the safer side, I think I will stick to one application for now.
Anyway, many thanks to you and others that have made laudable contributions on this forum.
God bless!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
mk24 said:
Egrace62,

Thanks for ur advice.
Based on the calculated points my chances for QSW is less than 50% and I have made up my mind to go for the FSW. The little knowledge of French that I have acquired would come in handy one day.
By God's grace my chances are higher since the cap on my NOC ;3112 has not been filled up, I saw the update on CIC website yesterday.
I took the french classes and exams mainly because I thought the hurdles there were easier than FSW. Every thing happens for good some times. Besides, there is nothing that is good that comes easy. My general perception about life is simple: So long as we persevere and stay focus, so long as we don't give up, I believe at the end of the day, we shall get to where God has destined for each and everyone of us. It is also natural that some people would achieved their goals earlier than others.
Concerning the idea of dual applications(FSW n QSW), to be honest, I dont have enough info on that. I am not too sure if the CIC would permit that. And to be on the safer side, I think I will stick to one application for now.
Anyway, many thanks to you and others that have made laudable contributions on this forum.
God bless!
its ok dear MK24......if u will want to file for FSW, then it will be better u do so quick cos the 500 cap can b exhusted anytime.also in terms of processing time, Quebec is faster compared to d FSW stream. with Quebec u shold be 2ru in 13months but with FSW if u are 2ru in 2years then u are lucky... it also depends on d office that will handle ur file
as per doble application.... it is very very safe to do so... even multiple application is possible... the reason being that canada immigrant visa is not based on a random selection or lottery.. each application will be screened in accordance with the rule.... there are people with two FSW applications. two two runn 2gether and when one pulls through they cancell the other application and then file for a refund on d second apllication if they still are qualified for the refund. hence filling QSW+FSW+ PNP is not only possible, it is also allowed provided. one meet the requirements for each of them at the same time

DUAL INTENT
Dual Intent refers to the concurrent processing of an application for Permanent Residence and an application for Temporary Status, therefore demonstrating the intention to both reside in Canada permanently and only temporarily, at the same time.this is the only situation in which a double application might be in danger of rejection. and in this case it is only the temporary visa application that will be at risk of rejection bcos applying for permanent residency at the time of process a TRV would av created an impression that such an applicant might not leave Canada at the expiration of the applicants TRV
TRV= Temporary Residence Visa

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
@ WINGS........ Hi, where was ur medical result sent to? FRANCE?

@ MaNOYLO: same for u too. where was ur medicals result sent to?

mine was finally sent yday to the RMO in FRANCE

mk24

Jul 10, 2011
Egrace62,

I respect you for so many reasons; the versatility of your knowledge backgrounds is "second to none" on this forum.
And just like many others I have met on this great forum, your willingness to assist and provide directions to new comers on the forum also has caught my interest. In summary, you a leader. U have all the attributes of a great leader. I am quite sure some of your colleagues and acquaintances must have reviewed this to you before now.
Please "keep up with the good work", even after landing in Canada. Time is very expensive in western world but make sure u make out time from ur busy schedule to help us on this forum.
My commendation also goes to the brainchild behind this threat. His ideas have not been in vain.
Again, thanks for the insight. My ielts exam will be next wkend in Trinidad, I will make my application as soon as the result is released. After the FSW then the QSW since dual applications are permitted.
Good nite and God bless.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
dear friends,

If anyone has info about TCF-Q AND TEF-Q, pls share.
mkshah said:
hi,
I heard there are specific tests TCF-Q AND TEF-Q for quebec.

Pls help.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Re: (No subject)

egrace62 said:
@ solukro, as Qsw we are exempted
Thanks! I was just asking because the old forms states we are exempted but they have released new forms as of July 18 and it failed to mention that.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
mkshah said:
dear friends,

If anyone has info about TCF-Q AND TEF-Q, pls share.
These to exams are not conducted in INDIA just DELF is available in AFs.

Good luck

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
@ MK24,

Pls don't be put off by this french hurdle, my advise would be concentrate your efforts on almost only the listening and spoken bit of it as that is the only bit that counts. That entails you investing in more in decent conversational cds as opposed to books [which can be odius and boring] cds you can play in your car everyday to and fro work, or on your ipod or mp3 when doing the house work etc some passive learning if you like, trust me it can be done, 7 or 8 months is enough time to get into the language groove- it can be done.

Sit for the TEFaQ or TCFQ as you will be only tested on your listening and oral ability in these, so simply focus on that from now, wish i had known what i know now 3 months back. Submit your form and set yourself this challenge

mk24 said:
Egrace62,

I respect you for so many reasons; the versatility of your knowledge backgrounds is "second to none" on this forum.
And just like many others I have met on this great forum, your willingness to assist and provide directions to new comers on the forum also has caught my interest. In summary, you a leader. U have all the attributes of a great leader. I am quite sure some of your colleagues and acquaintances must have reviewed this to you before now.
Please "keep up with the good work", even after landing in Canada. Time is very expensive in western world but make sure u make out time from ur busy schedule to help us on this forum.
My commendation also goes to the brainchild behind this threat. His ideas have not been in vain.
Again, thanks for the insight. My ielts exam will be next wkend in Trinidad, I will make my application as soon as the result is released. After the FSW then the QSW since dual applications are permitted.
Good nite and God bless.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,

I am about to put up my files of Quebec, but i do have few doubts.
If you can answer the questions that would be really great.

Questions:

1) Do i need to make three different check as i am accompayning my wife and child (6 months ) ?
2) Check must include the name of Primarly Application on the reverse side of each check?
3) Do we need to fill two sepearate form (Application-selection-certificate-dyn ), one for PA and one for Spouse?
4) As i am going to take french class atlest till A2 level so should i tick Beginner 4 in Application-selection certification form?
5) For english language i am going to show the proof of foreign institue letter from where i have completed course, so what should i tick in English Language skills (10,11,12)?
6) How many photogrphs do i have to attach and what would be the specification for photographs ?
7) Do we need to fill two seperate form (IMM 0008), one for PA and one for spouse? I dont think so but still want to make sure.
8) What should i put in IMM 0008 form, Can you communicate in French Yes or No?

Greatly appreciate your help so far.
Thanks in advance.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
ok
Does TCF AND TEF conducted in India?
quebec2011 said:
These to exams are not conducted in INDIA just DELF is available in AFs.

Good luck

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
egrace62 said:
@ WINGS........ Hi, where was ur medical result sent to? FRANCE?

@ MaNOYLO: same for u too. where was ur medicals result sent to?

mine was finally sent yday to the RMO in FRANCE
@Egrace, mine was sent to London. When do you think you will get YOUR PPR?