Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
Re: (No subject)

egrace62 said:
@ fiirm, pls note that with respect to Quebec grading scale, spousal experience are not allotd marks. Hence d 3points u awarded to spouse experience is incorrect. Spouses are only graded for: Age, educatn, A.O.T, & SPOKEN FRENCH. HENCE UR SCORE OF 63 INFLATED. Also note dat a cirtificate course is nt sufficient cos dey are inadmissible to MICC both of u ll need take a standard french test. GOOD Luck
Thanks egrace62.

Help grade this.
Age = 31
Master in 2006 - International Diplomacy
Area of Training - Public Admin - Business Manager 3 years
spoken french - just register

For french - we are unable to get Alliance in our area, but she will be preparing to write the necessary exam thats acceptable.

Thanks

dedb

Jun 9, 2011

egrace62 said:
@ dedb, with ur score at 54, ur file still stand d risk of rejection @ d 2nd preliminary stage. In other to completely get off d rejection zone, u av got 2choices (1) increase ur points to 57 and get a cut for interview or (2) increase ur point to 63 and escape d interview

Thanks egrace62 for your response.
I believe it's too risky for me to apply.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ fiirm, for ur spouse: Age: 3pts , Educatn: 3pts, AOT: 2PTS, French: ? . Hope u also ll b sitting d french test?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@egrace62,

Could you please help me by answering my question in last page if I am not disturbing you?

thanks

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
Dear All;

I did a mistake while submitting my application:

I fill the equivalency form and attach it to my file and after sending it I recognized that IT is not regulated, Does this will cause any problem for me? ..

Thanks

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

@ quebec 2011, sorry 4d late rponse. My modern is fauty so am using my phone. So its difficult 4me to swift 2ru d pages cos on my phone d abt 230+ pages is now 840pages!!!! on my phone.hence d delay. Ok. Yeah, d 90th day statd in Perm 115 Was ur 1st B'fd & since u rplyd b4 d 90th day ur file would av bn opened again on d day d +tnal docs was r'cid & another B'fd date would av been set for u. Normaly, BiQ does nt inform applicnt abt d result of each stages.They only contact applicnt if sth is missing or they need clarificatn. With 8mnths past, d only thing u av missd is Perm 124 ( interview in waiting,date 2b announcd later), but rest assured, ur case would av reach d final stage it seems u ll likely av an interview otherwise u shld av gotten ur csq. But with d 90days intervals in ur B'fd date, ur nxt B'fd is just around d corner & its gonna birth ur PERM 121 (letter of interview). @ dedb, what do u mean by its risky 4u to apply? If u & ur spouse can sit A2/A1 U Ll sure make d cut for interview. There's element of risk in evrything but this Québec stuff, is a calculatd risk dat is worth taking cos d outcome can b pridictd wit 90-95% confidence limit. Ur case is nt as bad as u think.. There are several pple in-here who are v.capable to guide u. @ REAllY, av tried replying ur PM several times without sucess but ll keep trying.

Really

Aug 14, 2010

egrace62 said:
@ quebec 2011, sorry 4d late rponse. My modern is fauty so am using my phone. So its difficult 4me to swift 2ru d pages cos on my phone d abt 230+ pages is now 840pages!!!! on my phone.hence d delay. Ok. Yeah, d 90th day statd in Perm 115 Was ur 1st B'fd & since u rplyd b4 d 90th day ur file would av bn opened again on d day d +tnal docs was r'cid & another B'fd date would av been set for u. Normaly, BiQ does nt inform applicnt abt d result of each stages.They only contact applicnt if sth is missing or they need clarificatn. With 8mnths past, d only thing u av missd is Perm 124 ( interview in waiting,date 2b announcd later), but rest assured, ur case would av reach d final stage it seems u ll likely av an interview otherwise u shld av gotten ur csq. But with d 90days intervals in ur B'fd date, ur nxt B'fd is just around d corner & its gonna birth ur PERM 121 (letter of interview). @ dedb, what do u mean by its risky 4u to apply? If u & ur spouse can sit A2/A1 U Ll sure make d cut for interview. There's element of risk in evrything but this Québec stuff, is a calculatd risk dat is worth taking cos d outcome can b pridictd wit 90-95% confidence limit. Ur case is nt as bad as u think.. There are several pple in-here who are v.capable to guide u. @ REAllY, av tried replying ur PM several times without sucess but ll keep trying.
Hmmm...I wonder why, cos my inbox is far from full. Please keep trying as I'd like to read your take...Thanks much.

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010

Lack of knowledge of French or, in some cases, English, is one obstacle candidates looking for a job may face. French is the language of work and is the most widely spoken language in Québec. Knowledge of French is essential for daily life and finding a job. English is an asset in some fields and is sometimes required by employers.

The difficulty of obtaining recognition of experience and training acquired overseas and the absence of a network of contacts are among the major obstacles to finding a job.

Work-related problems experienced by immigrants can also be caused by other factors. The failure by some employers to recognize the potential and quality of immigrant labour; the difficulty of accessing retraining and the scarcity of jobs in some sectors or regions, are among them.

Many of these obstacles can be overcome by:

acquiring good knowledge of French before arriving in Québec
having knowledge of English, if necessary
finding out early on about the conditions for practicing your profession or trade
contacting the regulatory body for your profession or trade to find out about the conditions that apply to your specific situation and to begin the accreditation process before your arrival, if possible
creating a network of personal and professional contacts as soon as you arrive or even earlier, during exploratory visits to Québec
learning interview and writing techniques that will enable you to compile a curriculum vitae as customary in Québec and highlight your potential, experience and training
acquainting yourself with workplace values in Québec
finding out early on about the job opportunities in your field and in the various regions of Québec
accepting a job other than the one you were seeking or one involving less responsibility, while you acquire Québec experience or obtain

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.

egrace62 said:

Thanks my friend, it helped me a lot... I hope to get that PERM 121 as soon as possible because I can't keep this patience anymore.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

egrace62 said:
@ joidple, congrats for finaly reaching d threshold of putting 4wad an application. Pls both letters of work as well as history of social security contributn shld b included in ur applicatn.
thanks egrace. if one or two documents are missing, will they return the whole application to me or they will just ask me to send the missing one? thanks.. :)

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal

Quebec2011

We dont have any other option untill wait wait wait.
dont worry hamara number bhi ayega.

stillhope

quebec2011 said:
Thanks my friend, it helped me a lot... I hope to get that PERM 121 as soon as possible because I can't keep this patience anymore.

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
Thanks for the reply @Vibez_well...

To every1 especially to the seniors...pls help me with this queries
i am currently enrolled in a A1 Basic class in a government accredited university...

quoted from GUIDE DES PROCÉDURES D’IMMIGRATION "A candidate who fails to present the results of a standardized test may, if may be selected on this file if satisfactory evidence of its French language skills, such as a diploma of Recent studies in French or documents proving work experience French"

coz based on some posts i noticed that a few who enrolled in alliance did not get points in french despite they have shown certificate of enrollment..though in my case, i have completed the course :) but not from alliance will there be a difference?

do u think they will consider my completion of A1 course from a university would be enough to gain points?? i know its just 2 points but its has great impact on my application i hope to hear best replies... thanks..

lastly (experience) does anyone knows how to compute total number of years.. given with a total number of hours for internship that applies for nurses? thanks

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Hi Everyone,

Any updates on the File number? Any idea when might be the interview? Its been 3 months since i got the AOR and no updates yet.

Thanks,
Thomas

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Hello thomas

wait at least couples of months to get interview/ waiver lot of peoples still in the queue who applied atleast 3-4 or more months before us and still waiting for good news.

at the mean time just relax and learn french.

stillhope

Thomas1987 said:
Hi Everyone,

Any updates on the File number? Any idea when might be the interview? Its been 3 months since i got the AOR and no updates yet.

Thanks,
Thomas

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

@ joidiple, it depends on d nature of d missing docs. Ones applicatn ll b automatically rjectd without being processd @ all if d ff: are missing (1) processing fee (2) signature omission (3) contract of financial sufficiency 4) declaratn of common value of Quebec 5) declaratn of on disclosure of personal Informatn. Any other omission outside these ll not warrant return of applicatn