2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (No subject)

@ Applicante.ph, pls note that BiQs are less concernd abt d classes one claim to av attended. They are only interestd in d knowlege u av gained & one of d ways they can do this is u providing them wit any of their std test result. Completn / enrollment certificate is just a means of buying time b4 one submit a rsult.they cant awrd mark based on those. 2) were u to av had ur university educatn taught in french, then ur degree certificate would av workd as a two-hedged sword both for educatn & french skills. 3) well u may say " am gonna shw them my stuff @ d interview. I say yeah, u will but what now happens if ur case needed to b awarded point for french b4 u can even make d cut for an interview? Cos points ll nt b awarded based on completn/enrollment certificate. 4) it's only those on d PRIORITY LIST that can effectively circumvent the french stuff & stil b fine but then they ll av to go 2ru d interview which normally shld av been waived for them & this is like their punishment for defauting & it slows down their timeframe. 5) if during d internship, u worked up to 30 hours or more per week, then it ll b regarded as a full-time job by ur BiQ But if u had less than 30hrs per week,d xperience ll b regarded as part-time, this is aw BIQ ll convert it : number of hour per week/30 multiply by total duration of part-time employmnt in month. Ur answer ll now b d nos of xperience dat ll b used in grading u.

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
joidiple said:
bonjour lucky senior members. i am ready to submit my application, for the documents to prove my work experience, do i still need to provide the records of my monthly contribution like social security contributions. or is it enough to submit work certificates and contracts? thanks for your proffessional advice. :D
You will definitely need to show your record of the Monthly Contribution which could either be Pension Fund contribution or Social Security Contributions as the case may be in your country. It is very importatnt as this is an evidence to really show that you have the level of the claimed work experience. We were asked this during our interview and thank God we had something to show that.

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
Egypt2011 said:
Dear All;

I did a mistake while submitting my application:

I fill the equivalency form and attach it to my file and after sending it I recognized that IT is not regulated, Does this will cause any problem for me? ..

Thanks
Any body knows about this query???

Thanks alot

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys got the letter today and this is the break down and i was given to prove my work Experience, which i have more than 4 years so do i send the same letter?

education = 12 + 6
Work Experience - = 0
Age - = 16
English - = 6
French - 4
Financial = 1

total =45

need reply from you guys

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
What did you enclose to prove your work experience Peso?

peso said:
guys got the letter today and this is the break down and i was given to prove my work Experience, which i have more than 4 years so do i send the same letter?

education = 12 + 6
Work Experience - = 0
Age - = 16
English - = 6
French - 4
Financial = 1

total =45

need reply from you guys

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sent my employment letter from the companies i worked before , just the letter of employment and if i can send the one i work for now which i will need 4 points and i have worked there now for 10 months

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abehola said:
You will definitely need to show your record of the Monthly Contribution which could either be Pension Fund contribution or Social Security Contributions as the case may be in your country. It is very importatnt as this is an evidence to really show that you have the level of the claimed work experience. We were asked this during our interview and thank God we had something to show that.
thanks abehola. fortunately i got it just today with 64 months of social security contributions.I think all is set. God Bless Me. ::)

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
thanks for the reply @egrace...

is there a possibility that interview will be waived? or the minister will not conduct interview? if so what are the chances or criteria of getting this case?

with regards to my internship.. we actually do not have specific length of time but rather we only have total number of hours... but were completed upon graduation...do u have any idea on how to work on this for me to include my internship in my experiences.. :)
merci beaucoup!!

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
joidiple said:
thanks abehola. fortunately i got it just today with 64 months of social security contributions.I think all is set. God Bless Me. ::)
That is great, now you can waste no more time and send your application in. with the number of months of contribution you should have well over 5 years of experience.

Bonne Chance!

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
Hello all,

Just a word of advice to those awaiting interview, try to dress formal and wear nice smiles throughout the entire process and you can achieve this by resting well the night before the interview. Also, if you still have the time try to brush up your french and ensure you make the interviewer see the efforts you are putting into improving yourself on the language.

All the best to you all.

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
abehola said:
Hello all,

Here is a detailed brief of how the interview went.
We got to the embassy about 30 minutes before the time and we were called in 10 minutes before and we were interviewed by a man. He was polite and helpful ensuring we were not in anyway tensed. he greeted us in French and we responded after which he gave us some background information on the outcome of the interview telling us in case we were not successful that we have the right to as for a review and so on and so forth (all in French). He then started, asked for my wife's original degree certificates (in French) he checked it with the copies we sent with our application taking note of all the details in the application form as well. He later asked for her work related documents which he checked and made some comments which we promptly explained. Then he came to the point of testing our French and this was actually the most difficult part as our French is next to zero we made some efforts and he was done with my wife. all this while he was busy consulting some documents probably to ascertain the appropriate points to award. It then came to my turn and all he was concerned with was my academic credentials and my French. at this point I knew we would be accepted as I kept spying at the points he was making on his workbook before entering it into the system. Finally he said You Have been accepted and this is largely because of the Priority of my wife's course and the extra point our baby gave us. All in all it was an experience and we were grateful to God and all the help from this forum. All in all the interview lasted almost an hour and he then printed two copies of the Certificate for us explaining some details and pointing out the Priority treatment Comment on the certificate. He further said the certificate is valid for 3 years. He gave us the preparing for Quebec guide and bid us all the best in our Federal application.
I wish all awaiting Interview or CSQ all the best.
Congratulations!, this is great news! I have one quick question - what did you put in the form for your and your spouse's french level and did you have any certifications supporting it?

Thanks
Harsha

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
hello abehola

thanks for your very valuable advice

abehola said:
Hello all,

Just a word of advice to those awaiting interview, try to dress formal and wear nice smiles throughout the entire process and you can achieve this by resting well the night before the interview. Also, if you still have the time try to brush up your french and ensure you make the interviewer see the efforts you are putting into improving yourself on the language.

All the best to you all.

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
harsha said:
Congratulations!, this is great news! I have one quick question - what did you put in the form for your and your spouse's french level and did you have any certifications supporting it?

Thanks
Harsha
Hello Harsha,

We were both beginners and we simply selected the beginners level 2 on the form. We did not have any certifications to support that other than a copy of our registration card with Alliance Francaise. The french language assessment was entirely based on the interview.
Just as I said earlier, all you need to show is that you are really putting an effort into learning the language and you'll be fine but keep learning as this will go a long way in making you comfortable.

Best of luck.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hello Senior members and other friends,
I am in need of your valuable advice.
I am on this site for quite some time now and I am considering my scopes to apply for Quebec Immigration.
Presently I am working as Full-Time Training Officer with one of leading Life insurance company.

My credentials are as follows: Pls help me how can I count points for my details.

1.Education

a. M.Sc. (Master's of Science in Applied Chemistry)

b. Points for area of training, actually I am not aware about which area shold be considered here so I considered Bachelor's of Science (Chemistry)

I have also cleared Licentiateship exam conducted by Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai which is considered as qualifying entry-level exam for Insurance Trainers in India. Will this be considered as valid education certificate to claim points for experience?

2.Experiance
I completed Masters of Science (Applied Chemistry) in year 2000. It is 10 years now.
Then I worked as Pharma Sales Executive from Oct 2000 to Feb 2006. And from March 2006 till now I am working in Life Insurance Company.

For which work experience I can get points: For my 1 years of experience as Pharma Sales Executive from 2005 to 2006 ( this period is within 5 years from now)? Is this work experience related to my areas of training?

Or Can I claim points for my workd expereince in Life Insurance Industry in last 5 years from March 2006 till date?

3. Age 32 years

4. Language Proficiency

a. ILETS cleared in Sept-2010 (Speaking = 6.5 band, overall=7 bands)

b. French language (no knowledge as on date) but I have registered for A1 level course from Alliance.

5. Spouse Characteristics
a. B.Com. Bachelors of Commerce Degree
b. Areas of training: (Accounting major – section c of the areas)
c. professional experience: more than 24 but less than 35 months

d. Spouse Age: 26 years
e. french proficiency (no knowledge as on date)

6.Financial self-sufficiency: I am having more than 5000 CAD in my bank account.

So How many points I will earn? Will I be eligible for Quebec Immigration?

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
CONGRATULATIONS MARYLATT AND ABEHOLA.

@Egrace62: u r very helpful and every body is praying for u so soon u will get good news

BE SURE of that and Best of LUCK :)