+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Groupof5

Nov 20, 2017
Dear goQuebec,

Thanks for your support. I am QIIP. I need to send my passport to AVO in the next 10 days with IMM8 form. I appreciate . Thanks

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Seniors, I need urgent help, I have received intent to reject letter yesterday, Its in french and asking me to submit how i have earned my funds which i am going to invest in Quebec. If i translate it into english it says following :
Translation from French to english:
Signed narrative document describing the origin or the way in which your current financial resources (both family and business) have been accumulated (see detailed content on the list of documentary requirements).

Original French letter:
# Document narratif signé relatant l'origine ou la manière dont vos ressources financières actuelles (tant familiales que d'affaires) ont été accumulées (voir contenu détaillée sur la liste des exigences documentaires).

My question is that do i just need to send narrative/written history of funds or i have to send evidences. Because it does not say anything clearly.

Thanks and your reply is much appreciated

Best of luck to everyone[/QUOT

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Seniors, I need urgent help, I have received intent to reject letter yesterday, Its in french and asking me to submit how i have earned my funds which i am going to invest in Quebec. If i translate it into english it says following :
Translation from French to english:
Signed narrative document describing the origin or the way in which your current financial resources (both family and business) have been accumulated (see detailed content on the list of documentary requirements).

Original French letter:
# Document narratif signé relatant l'origine ou la manière dont vos ressources financières actuelles (tant familiales que d'affaires) ont été accumulées (voir contenu détaillée sur la liste des exigences documentaires).

My question is that do i just need to send narrative/written history of funds or i have to send evidences. Because it does not say anything clearly.

Thanks and your reply is much appreciated

Best of luck to everyone
Hi
What is the progress in your case . Did you reply to them ?
Rgds

kumar7

Jan 3, 2018
i applied for CSQ IN November 2017 from USA i didnot got any response whats the time frame please help me out , i did not got a single update from them

Groupof5

Nov 20, 2017
Kumar7,

Are you QIIP applicant?. November 2017 to now appears to be too short a time to have your CSQ approved / issued. Just be patient.

tahli2088

Aug 18, 2016
Hello Everyone,
you are requested to give points for following:
  • Master of ENGG. (Principal Applicant)
    • ........ Points for Education
    • ........ Points for Area of Training
  • GNM diploma Nursing (Spouse)
    • ........ Points for Education
    • ........ Points for Area of Training
Please help me to calculate points. I am 16 August Mon Projet Candidate. Confused

asm050189

Feb 1, 2018
Hello all,

I am inland applicant from montreal on post grad work permit. I want to update my application that was submitted in April 2017 with my new employer.
Do you think it will slow down the application process? Or should I do it as they say on website that we have to notify the immigration about any changes.
Hi Sharma

I am in your same case. I sent an application in November 2017 but now I have a job offer. I know that a job offer can accelerate the process. What did you do?
Thanks

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hello , I’m super new to quebec immigration,
I have a couple of questions..
How can I know my area ?
Can i only take ielts ?

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

I Join this group and looks like many experts are here.
I am planning to apply for CSQ under regular skill worker program.
As per my knowledge, Currently it is close and this intake may be open in future not sure when

I had created my profile on MON project. Please hep to provide tips about to submit application when it will open. I heard that there are lots of competition during the submission and found that you people are already success on this.

Please also refer visa consultants if some one is expert in submission of CSQ file. I had calculate my points and I am eligible to apply it.

Thanks a lot for your help to new member.

Mickey123

Feb 12, 2018
Montreal
Category........
Hi,
I filled PEQ csq last year . I got an interview ,but unfortunately i was not able to clear . MIDI sent me letter of intention to refuse ,afterthat again I got one letter from them about if I have validated job offer in quebec i could summit. But i did not have that also,now my time limit is over to submit any document .next month i am getting married .my spouse is on student visa .she is studying in montreal .can we apply as principal applicant with me as her spouse under quebec skilled worker program.as our points are over 59 as per demand.please reply
Thanks.