+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

nizmy

Apr 3, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have completed Commerce but whole experience into IT for 10 years. I am planning to apply for Quebec. Will this education be considered and able to get points?

Please suggest me.

Omshivay

Feb 21, 2018
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Dilhi
Hi Guys,
I have completed Commerce but whole experience into IT for 10 years. I am planning to apply for Quebec. Will this education be considered and able to get points?

Please suggest me.
Hi they are not considered your experience and 1 more think quebec immigration process to much long . You need accounting releted experience

nizmy

Apr 3, 2018
Bro.. thanks.
I spoke to Canada visa office Canada from India they told me it does not to be a problem.

I am still confusing after you saying.
Do you have link where can we seen this?
Please suggest bro.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Bro.. thanks.
I spoke to Canada visa office Canada from India they told me it does not to be a problem.

I am still confusing after you saying.
Do you have link where can we seen this?
Please suggest bro.
I also have same questions, Expert please suggest whether education and experience must be match for Quebec PNP

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi Guys,

Please suggest me.
Forget about Quebec, have you gone thru this forum lately ? Try express entry or other provincial nomination programs. Quebec is a lost cause as of now.

vishalptl21

Nov 7, 2015
Forget about Quebec, have you gone thru this forum lately ? Try express entry or other provincial nomination programs. Quebec is a lost cause as of now.
Could not agree more with you. A big No for Quebec. This is coming from a guy who is currently suffering because of Quebec.

Amit86

Apr 12, 2018
To all,

This thread is strictly for QSW although any input from virtually anyone is appreciated.
WHo has already applied for Quebec?
Who is planning to apply for Quebec?
I have applied under Quebec FSW in 2013 and received letter stating file number in Dec-2013, since then no update and no reply from immigration. Should i wait for them to reply or should i apply for other province or other country?

Feb 10, 2018
the whole issue here is the people that crossed to quebec last summer, it is causing a BIG delay.
What I don't understand is how does that take a precedence over the patiently waiting Applicants? ?:eek:

Last edited:

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
the whole issue here is the people that crossed to quebec last summer, it is causing a BIG delay.
What I don't understand is how does that take a precedence over the patiently waiting Applicants? ?:eek:
Asylum seekers and refugees are given precedence in Quebec because most of those people being from French colonies can speak French.
Being able to speak French takes precedence than being highly skilled according to Quebec's immigration plans.

Kannan K Abhimanyu

Feb 15, 2017
I have applied under Quebec FSW in 2013 and received letter stating file number in Dec-2013, since then no update and no reply from immigration. Should i wait for them to reply or should i apply for other province or other country?
+1(514)864-9191 MIDI QUEBEC call them ask your status

Feb 10, 2018
cherti, should i just cancel and join them, I am a fluent french speaker as well. It will happen again this summer. There should be a compensation measure for Applicants.

vrajagopal87

Apr 14, 2018
Hi There,

I am getting the following message while submitting Quebec Selection Certificate Request (MON Project)

Your DCS cannot be submitted because an administrative sanction is still in effect.

I can see all the information provided have been accepted and in green color.

Please help me on this. Thanks!

Vinod