+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

syesmin

May 30, 2018
Got this mail few days ago:

Objet : Vérification des documents produits

Sir,

Nous avons examiné avec soin votre demande en fonction d'un ensemble de facteurs qui permettent d'évaluer les chances de tout candidat et toute candidate à l'immigration de s'établir

avec succès au Québec. Ces facteurs portent notamment sur les débouchés existant au Québec dans sa profession, son employabilité et sa mobilité professionnelle, sa formation, son expérience professionnelle, son âge, sa situation familiale, sa connaissance du français et de l'anglais, sa capacité d'autonomie financière, ses séjours au Québec, et, le cas échéant, les caractéristiques de l’époux et l’épouse ou du conjoint et de la conjointe de fait.

Nous devons procéder, afin de compléter l’évaluation de votre demande, à un examen plus

approfondi des documents produits. Nous vous communiquerons notre décision dès que cet examen sera complété.

Si vous désirez obtenir des renseignements supplémentaires, consultez notre site Web au

www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Madame, l'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

Anybody with experience of what stage are they now?

Thank you

Hi,
on May 8, I have received Intention to reject letter for some missing documents. and MIDI gave me until June 8 to send those requested documents. I already sent the requested documents and waiting for acknowledgement now.
June 2016 applicant for QSW
outland: from USA

How long it could take to get the final decision after updating the requested documents to MIDI. If anybody can help answer this, would be very much appreciated.

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hi,
on May 8, I have received Intention to reject letter for some missing documents. and MIDI gave me until June 8 to send those requested documents. I already sent the requested documents and waiting for acknowledgement now.
June 2016 applicant for QSW
outland: from USA

How long it could take to get the final decision after updating the requested documents to MIDI. If anybody can help answer this, would be very much appreciated.
A few weeks to a few months...... Just be patient. I hope you submitted the requested docs in the right format?

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hello,

I just started the petition "The Honourable Ahmed D. Hussen:
Canada PR -Request to Reduce Processing time for Quebec Skilled Workers - Federal stage" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

My goal is to reach 100 signatures and I need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://chn.ge/2JVTHMS

Thanks!
HARDIK

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Is there anyone from Pakistan who is succeeded in Quebec immigration or near to it ..!! i have few questions to ask from them

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hello,

Canada PR -Request to Reduce Processing time for Quebec Skilled Workers - Federal stage" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

My goal is to reach 100 signatures and I need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

Thanks!
HARDIK

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hello,

Thanks!
HARDIK
While I appreciate your efforts for this petition, the Federal govt. is not at fault for QSW delays. Its the problem with Quebec Canada accord. While every other province in Canada agreed to PNP nominations which gets linked to Express Entry electronically for final stages, Quebec wants to be different and did not join PNP nomination electronic process and they want to do it their own obsolete way of paper application.
Quebec made a huge mess out of it which still continues till date and affects all applicants.

If you want to make a change, petition the MIDI instead to improve their process and move to a modern online immigration system linked to Express Entry like all other provinces do. Since you already have a CSQ, I dont think you are interested to petition MIDI anymore.

Yasminia

May 2, 2018
Got this mail few days ago:

Objet : Vérification des documents produits

Sir,

Nous avons examiné avec soin votre demande en fonction d'un ensemble de facteurs qui permettent d'évaluer les chances de tout candidat et toute candidate à l'immigration de s'établir

avec succès au Québec. Ces facteurs portent notamment sur les débouchés existant au Québec dans sa profession, son employabilité et sa mobilité professionnelle, sa formation, son expérience professionnelle, son âge, sa situation familiale, sa connaissance du français et de l'anglais, sa capacité d'autonomie financière, ses séjours au Québec, et, le cas échéant, les caractéristiques de l’époux et l’épouse ou du conjoint et de la conjointe de fait.

Nous devons procéder, afin de compléter l’évaluation de votre demande, à un examen plus

approfondi des documents produits. Nous vous communiquerons notre décision dès que cet examen sera complété.

Si vous désirez obtenir des renseignements supplémentaires, consultez notre site Web au

www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Madame, l'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

Anybody with experience of what stage are they now?

Thank you

Hey akinolam, are you applying from Quebec Canada or from outside ?

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
what you want to know?
1) how much time it takes in Quebec immigration process.?

2)Do they require us to have job offer or their stream in wothout it?

I am main applicant & following r my details:
Age 34
IELTS 6.5 - each band is equal or more than 6
ECA = MBA focus in finance
Job NOC 1114 or 1212
Married , 2 children & wife

3)What r my chances ? should i go for it or should i choose other PNP..?

4) Other PNP if u suggest ??

Kyle_Steve

Star Member
May 7, 2016

Well It exactly took 36 months before I received my CSQ, after I applied I just forgot about it and one day after 3 years these were mailed to my home address in Lahore. in the 3rd year, they did ask for updated information regarding documents that I provided them at that time.

2)Do they require us to have job offer or their stream in without it?

No need of job offer until you fall in list of On-Demand Occupations (it was something like that).

Age 34
Job NOC 1114 or 1212

I am not sure for that, you may like to do online evaluation on MIDI website and if you pass, then its safe to proceed further. check this out
http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

3)What r my chances ? should i go for it or should i choose other PNP?
Other PNP streams not quite easy as it may require either a sponsorship or a job offer, in my case both were out of question. if there is one without these, do share with me.

4) Other PNP if u suggest ??[/QUOTE]
Suite yourself

Reactions: Zigzag85

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014

Well It exactly took 36 months before I received my CSQ, after I applied I just forgot about it and one day after 3 years these were mailed to my home address in Lahore. in the 3rd year, they did ask for updated information regarding documents that I provided them at that time.

2)Do they require us to have job offer or their stream in without it?

No need of job offer until you fall in list of On-Demand Occupations (it was something like that).

Age 34
Job NOC 1114 or 1212

I am not sure for that, you may like to do online evaluation on MIDI website and if you pass, then its safe to proceed further. check this out
http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

3)What r my chances ? should i go for it or should i choose other PNP?
Other PNP streams not quite easy as it may require either a sponsorship or a job offer, in my case both were out of question. if there is one without these, do share with me.

4) Other PNP if u suggest ??
Suite yourself[/QUOTE]
u from Lahore?
where r u now a days?
when u applied? and when u received CSQ?
Family or single?
Education? ur & spouse
AOT? ur & spouse

Jul 15, 2018
Hello everyone.I applied for the QIIP in Sept 2015 and now got an interview aheduled in Turkey in August. What can I expect in the interview and will it going to be tough to get CSQ.
Kindly do reply me everyone who has been through it. The cooperation of everyone will be highly appreciated.

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Hello,
I woukd like to share something with you guys. On 15 june 2018 i sent my docs to quebec for caq and on 12 july 2018 i received a mail that documents missing which was my offer letter. i am shocked how it happened though i sent all my docs by my hand. Anyway , they have written intent to refusal, if not submitted before 10 sept. I just want to know how long they would take now to give decision because i sent my docs today 16 july 2018.

Pls guide me and tell me about this. I shall be thankful to you.

Regards,

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Do you get your caq when you resent all your docs . The same problem (intention of refusal due to docs missing) i got but want to know how much tgey take for this. Please guide me .