+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Yesny
Hi,
I filled PEQ csq last year . I got an interview ,but unfortunately i was not able to clear . MIDI sent me letter of intention to refuse ,afterthat again I got one letter from them about if I have validated job offer in quebec i could summit. But i did not have that also,now my time limit is over to submit any document .next month i am getting married .my spouse is on student visa .she is studying in montreal .can we apply as principal applicant with me as her spouse under quebec skilled worker program.as our points are over 59 as per demand.please reply
Thanks.
Yes you can.

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
New
applied csq 29/10/2011 aor 20/12/2011 , csq6 july 2016
VO NDVO federal
file reached nova scotia 16/aug/2016
aor 1 dec ,MR 29 dec, med updated 7 jan 2017, additional docs reqd 23 oct 2017 , submitted 31 oct 2017 , remedical request 1 feb 2018 , pre arrival sevices email in gckey 2 feb 2018, medical done and submitted emedical to embassy 3 feb 2018
DM : 13/02/20180 and PPR today 19/02/2018

aquaries1287

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
QSW
Hello
I have query that i have filed my application from india. Now m waiting for ppr.If m in Canada on my visitor visa , can i submit my passport for visa on ppr request in Canada itself or i have to comeback to india to submit my passport?? Plz reply

skye

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Hey does anyone know what happens if you move out of Quebec after you apply for PR but before it is granted?

Viktoria55

Feb 24, 2018
Hi everyone, I didn't read the whole history of the talk but what do you think about immigration lawyers ? Does anyone have positive experience while working with them?

amini

Mar 17, 2018
Hi,
for CSQ evaluation, there used to be a rule asking for 1 year of related work to the university degree of applicant, in case it has been more than 5 years since the date the degree obtained.
currently, I can't find anything related to that criteria on Quebec migration website, but it seems the auto-evaluation system for CSQ still is evaluating the applicant's eligibility based on this rule.
Does anybody know if the criteria still stands or it's just the auto-evaluation system that is not updated based?

Thanks

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Hello Everyone,
I am planning to apply through Mon Projet.

My question is about the list of trainings that give extra points.

I have a bachelors in Industrial Engineering. The list published by the Quebec government has Industrial and Administrative Engineering.

Do I have to have the same wording in my diploma? Do you guys think I will get points from this?

Any suggestions will be appreciated

niloufar1171

Sep 6, 2017
Applied for CSQ and got file number on 12th October 2017. I was a master student and now working in Montreal so they receive my application right away. Does anyone have an estimation how long I have to wait to receive a request for sending my documents?.

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied for CSQ and got file number on 12th October 2017. I was a master student and now working in Montreal so they receive my application right away. Does anyone have an estimation how long I have to wait to receive a request for sending my documents?.
hi, between 8 and 10 months to receive checklist and from 6 to 8 months to receive CSQ

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Thank you for your answer,
Can you please tell me when did you apply and you get your request then the csq ?.
hi,

I appplied under regular program (not CSQ and not delays at the moment) but you can check Nadia Barrou profile in facebook, she uses to inform delays to people hors quota and the last one was that i informed you

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mate,

how do you see laboral market to Ph.D.

kushsunny

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
I need advice on AOT.... I did Bachelor of computer science and Engineering... then I did Master of Business Administration in Marketing ... I have 4+ years of work experience in Marketing...

Bachelor of computer science and Engineering falls under category A... Marketing falls under category B and Business Administration falls under category C... can you please tell me my AOT ? your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Omshivay

Feb 21, 2018
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Dilhi
Hi I am apply quebec skilled work program in 2014 now I am waiting for csq I can't understand when they give us all most 4 years finish help me please what I am do??