INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smfaisal28 said:
Hi visaexpert.
You will get 12 points for Masters Degree and 6 points for Area of Training for Computer

Thanks
Faisal
Thanks a lot

CSQ_Applicant

May 2, 2010
Hi Shahi,

How r u ? Hearty congratulations for your rescheduled interview.

It's been a long time that I have not posted. My application is ready and will be applying after the christmas.

Now, I am also helping my brother in doing the same. I have a concern in that regard.

There are many confusions regarding the education points as I can see on the posts. And no one can be sure how many points are they going to award.

But can we be assured of the fact on the application in which we have claimed the calculated points, if we receive an AOR, it indicates that they have accepted our calculation.

Or is it that AOR is just the acknowledgement of receipt of your application and nothing pertaining to the content.

Please clarify because I don't want to receive an AOR at the first place and then getting an e-mail that my calculation is not valid because as per their understanding they have a different grid.

A couple of other concerns are also coming up which I will discuss in later posts.

Thanks.
Regards,

Shahi said:
Alrught thanks QSW!

SHahi

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
hi CSQ.............how hav u been

Well you are right ..AOR is just an acknowledgment of application received...they give you a file number and inform that your file has been opened ans is under review...

After reviewing your file they will let you know the result...!!

Good luck

Shahi

bhavikna

Dec 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2008
AOR Received.
13-11-2008
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Hello,

I am from India. I have an interview on 2nd february. As i am the newly registered in this forum let me throw some light about me. I have done MBA from ESC Rennes, France and i have 2 years of working experience in UK as shop manager. I have been working in IT company of India as business development manager since November 2008. I have completed 2 level in french language from alliance francaise. I could not pass 3rd level exam. I have confidence in french in terms of speaking and listening. My wife is Engineer in computer and currently she has been working as SEO executive since April 2010. She has completed 2 level of french language. She also has confidence in french.

My Concerns:
(1)Would you please tell me my chances to get CSQ on the base of my international exposure and working experience?
(2)Which kind of questions they can ask us in interview as i been to france & UK?

I would appreciate your prompt reply.

kihaj

Nov 9, 2010
hello there
guys please help
i have 2 questions
1-do any one know about the time for recieving the medical from abudhabi office ....???
2-for landing ....the officer will ask for address inside quebec for me i dont have any address,iam going just for landing 3 weeks and return back to uae for another 1 year before sattel in quebec ,they wil not accept hotle address ,what to do to got the (PR)card.
hope to answer me .
thankx

Annies

Dec 24, 2010
Hi all! I am planning to apply in January, and you all seem to be the people who can help me through the process! I have zero understanding of French, but I have 2 University degrees to hopefully makeup for the points. So if I specify in my application, do they still conduct the interview in French?

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
hi annies,
if your occupation is in priority area of training ,submitted official proof of language(french delf/tef, english ielts)
then you may be interview waiver .

Annies

Dec 24, 2010
Dear qsw,

Thanks for the response. I have an MBA (Finance) from Pakistan and MS Accounting from USA. I work as a financial consultant providing consultancy to World Bank and similar organizations. I also have experience in management and accounting. Would that be considered for priority? I am planning to send a letter explaining that since I have lived, studied, and worked in USA (now back in Pakistan), I should not have to take the IELTS. French is a completely different situation :)

Thanks!

aouksh974

Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Nomination.....
14-12-2010
Interview........
14-12-2010
Guys,

I have a question, does the amount mentioned in the contract of Financial Self-sufficiency should be with us while we come to the airport of Canada?
I mean we truly were honest when we mentioned the amount, because we were waiting for for a money from the tribunal, my husband has a case against his sponsor, who didn't pay him for more than 8 months which should be more than 30 $, but this month we were surprised by the lawyer who said that the case is closed without any benefit for us.
IT'S GOLF NO RULES NO LAWS.
we have the minimum amount mentioned by the government only.

Please help me what to do?

Really

Aug 14, 2010
Annies said:
Dear qsw,

Thanks for the response. I have an MBA (Finance) from Pakistan and MS Accounting from USA. I work as a financial consultant providing consultancy to World Bank and similar organizations. I also have experience in management and accounting. Would that be considered for priority? I am planning to send a letter explaining that since I have lived, studied, and worked in USA (now back in Pakistan), I should not have to take the IELTS. French is a completely different situation :)

Thanks!
I believe you are eligible for 6 points for area of training based on either your MBA or MS Accounting as they are both eligible; what I do not know is if they combine the points for both since you have the two, but my guess would be no, it seems like a situation where they'd make you choose which graduate degree you'd like to go under (this is just a guess though). Your experience does count towards your points, so the more you have, the better. It is really up to the VO to decide if the fact that you have studied and worked in the USA can be used as a substitute for a standardized english exam in order to prove your English language abilities. I personally always opt for hard facts, because I really do not like to leave anything up to chance. Taking the IELTS guarantees that you'd be getting the points you deserve.

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
yes you should have mentioned money at the airport,contract form is an official document that you signed and given to interviewer, you can't breach it.

Ahmed 13646

Oct 30, 2010
Khartoum Sudan
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2010
Nomination.....
01-05-2013
AOR Received.
04-03-2011 (issued) - received 11-4-2011
IELTS Request
proof though + DELF B2 ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi people

I want your help in something i have sent to damascus my work certificates the first from the previouse employer it was for 3 months and the duties mentioned are aligned with skilled worker noc but my second work certificate is for 12 months and the duties dont match with noc skilled worker so are they going to consider the first certificate al thought the period is less than 6 months?? help plz

bhavikna

Dec 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2008
AOR Received.
13-11-2008
Med's Request
07-02-2011
[Can anyone help me to get the answer of my question?]
Hello,

I am from India. I have an interview on 2nd february. As i am the newly registered in this forum let me throw some light about me. I have done MBA from ESC Rennes, France and i have 2 years of working experience in UK as shop manager. I have been working in IT company of India as business development manager since November 2008. I have completed 2 level in french language from alliance francaise. I could not pass 3rd level exam. I have confidence in french in terms of speaking and listening. My wife is Engineer in computer and currently she has been working as SEO executive since April 2010. She has completed 2 level of french language. She also has confidence in french.

My Concerns:
(1)Would you please tell me my chances to get CSQ on the base of my international exposure and working experience?
(2)Which kind of questions they can ask us in interview as i been to france & UK?

[/quote]

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
best of luck,
be confident in interview , if you can speak french fluently it will be benificial for you. you have an international exposure it is a one step advace towards CSQ

amissa

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Bhavikna,
Be confident and take it easy. If all what you have said is true and you have supporting documents to prove it, then I think you have 99% chance of getting the CSQ.
For the interview , read as much as you can about Quebec ( history, geography, politic,people, etc......). The following links and many more on the internet could also help you .
http://www.wimmigration.com/questions-entrevue.php
http://www.muchmormagazine.com/2010/04/beginners-guide-to-the-selection-interview-questions/

Amissa

bhavikna said:
[Can anyone help me to get the answer of my question?]
Hello,

My Concerns: