Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sri2014 said:
Dear selvarajcfh

I also Same situation

Please enplane to me, how to go administrative review and What is the time frame for decision ?

Thanks
Sent you a PM

RK_5297

Sep 9, 2015
abhidan said:
Here is my time-line.

CSQ Apllication filed in 2012

CSQ Recieved June 2016

Federal Stage:

Federal application sent - July 29 , 2016 Recieved by CIO on 04/08/2016
AOR - Waiting
Congrats... abhidan
and Good Luck for next speedy federal process

saad860

Dec 6, 2015
Can anyone please throw light on this one. Do I have to disclose my Canada Student Visa Rejection earlier this year in QSWP mon project?

All I can understand from previous application section is that "Have you applied to Canadian immigration before? or does it mean you have to only tell about your permanent applications only, which in my case have made non before.

Awaiting answer...

Thanks in Advance

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sri2014 said:
Hi Junash I got it

Please share your time frame
date of change Main applicant details
date of CSQ
I have already share in that PM. I didnt get CSq. We are short of points. They have given us 6 in education and 6 in Area of training. We applied in Oct 2013. Have done diploma in nursing 3 years

Priyansh

Aug 9, 2016
Hello,

I am planning to file on 16th August 2016. I am bachelors in commerce from Delhi university and MSC in International Management from UK. I have total 7.3 years of experience.3.4 years as SAP Consultant and filing in NOC 2171. How much will I get in AOT? My IELTS SCORE is 7 band and my wife score is 6.5. We have done the WES evaluation. My CSR score is 391.

Will it be worth to file for Quebec as I have researched that 60% of the cases gets rejected and also 760 CAD is not refundable. I thought that Quebec will take only 9 months. Is it true that it can take up to 3 years from 16th august? What can be the chances of New Brunswick, Price Edward island or Skatchvan? How are these to go ahead and what are the chances to land in Canada at earliest?

Please suggest your valuable inputs so I can make up my mind.

Thanks in advance.

gurwinder80

Sep 16, 2014
Hi all,
I am from India, applying for quebec MON project august intake 2016.
My qualifications:
1) Bachelor of science (Information technology)....... What will be AREA OF TRAINING?(I fill computer science(Bach.),.. is it right?
2) 3 years diploma in engineering (electronics and communication engineering) )....... What will be AREA OF TRAINING?(I fill electronics and communication engineering), .. is it right?
3) Matriculation ....... What will be AREA OF TRAINING?(I fill ALL AREAS),.. is it right?

My spouse qualifications:
1) Senior secondary (+2) arts(arts not mentioned in certificate)(subjects: home science, history)...... What will be AREA OF TRAINING?(I fill HISTORY),.. is it right?
2) Matriculation (COMPARTMENT IN ONE SUBJECT… IS IT OK?)
Waiting for quick reply.. Thanks

asiingh

Aug 8, 2016
What should I use for "Adresse du domicile actuel" (i.e. Current home address). Is this where I am currently located/residing or is it where my permanent home address is ? Please advise.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
I need help,

My wife's birth records are not available, and I only have her "record not found certificate" from municipality.

Can I apply with her "record not found certificate".....

Also, she has her Date of Birth Mentioned in her 10th Certificate as well as at Passport too.