+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Pinaypo

Aug 8, 2016
Hi guys.. just a newbie here in this forum... I have question regarding tha photo specification on federal stage... What if we submitted the photos without the deatails of the photography studio( name and their complete address). Is there a possibility that our document will be sent back to us since we dont have any agency to help us apply in Quebec? Thank you for your reply..

vinodpopli

Aug 1, 2013
Hi All,

I am new member of Quebec application. Can anyone guide me how to apply for CSQ and how much time it will take to give positive CSQ.

Thanks

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Junash said:
hello guys, I got letter intent to refuse , as per their assessment I'm short of 9 points ( min. 57 required). they ask us for additional doc that can guve us additional points. However, we dont have anything new. But my concern is they have awarded 6 out of 16 points in Area of training. However, when we applied in 2013 they were awarding 16 point in AOT factor to nurses. Im in a doubt that they have evaluated AOT factor as per current list of AOT 2015. Can anyone has gone through with same situation? please help

What Nursing course your wife has done ???
ANM / GNM / B.Sc ????

Send me the break up of point given by MICC ????

Quebecon

Jan 15, 2015
Hello All,

I received my CSQ around the 30th March of this year. My case with the federal government was filed and sent out on June 28th.

Can anyone tell me what and when the next step will take place? Medical and what else??

What should i expect?

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sanky said:
What Nursing course your wife has done ???
ANM / GNM / B.Sc ????

Send me the break up of point given by MICC ????
She had diploma in nursing (3 years)
Edc. 6 , AOT 6, age 16, exp 6 , ielts 4, spouse AoT, educ, age 9, finance 1,

They have awarded 10 and 12 points to one applicant with similar qualification and exp

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Junash said:
She had diploma in nursing (3 years)
Edc. 6 , AOT 6, age 16, exp 6 , ielts 4, spouse AoT, educ, age 9, finance 1,

They have awarded 10 and 12 points to one applicant with similar qualification and exp
which country you are from ???

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Quebecon said:
Hello All,

I received my CSQ around the 30th March of this year. My case with the federal government was filed and sent out on June 28th.

Can anyone tell me what and when the next step will take place? Medical and what else??

What should i expect?
Hi Quebecon,

Well congrats for your CSQ and Good luck for the Federal.
Once the CIC receive your application they will acknowledge ( they will send you your AOR)
you can receive a request to undergo medical examinations in about 6-8 months following the issuance of the AOR. ( It might be less or more according to the process of your file at the Visa Office)
your visa office can request additional documents, if necessary within this frame of time.
After the Medical, there will be the Passport and the Landing fees request.

I hope you will share the good news with us

regards,

Priyansh

Aug 9, 2016
Hello,

I am planning to file on 16th August 2016. I am bachelors in commerce from Delhi university and MSC in International Management from UK. I have total 7.3 years of experience.3.4 years as SAP Consultant and filing in NOC 2171. How much will I get in AOT? My IELTS SCORE is 7 band and my wife score is 6.5. We have done the WES evaluation. My CSR score is 391.

Will it be worth to file for Quebec as I have researched that 60% of the cases gets rejected and also 760 CAD is not refundable. I thought that Quebec will take only 9 months. Is it true that it can take up to 3 years from 16th august? What can be the chances of New Brunswick, Price Edward island or Skatchvan? How are these to go ahead and what are the chances to land in Canada at earliest?

Please suggest your valuable inputs so I can make up my mind.

Thanks in advance.

faith007

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
I just completed my Mon Project profile and I am on step "Soumettre la demande". What is my next step? Should I submit (Soumettre) the form or do I have to wait for Aug 18?

How will I know that I qualify? I mean how do I confirm I have minimum 49 points?

abhidan

Sep 22, 2014
Here is my time-line.

CSQ Apllication filed in 2012

CSQ Recieved June 2016

Federal Stage:

Federal application sent - July 29 , 2016 Recieved by CIO on 04/08/2016
AOR - Waiting

selvarajcfh

Oct 4, 2014
Junash said:
hello guys, I got letter intent to refuse , as per their assessment I'm short of 9 points ( min. 57 required). they ask us for additional doc that can guve us additional points. However, we dont have anything new. But my concern is they have awarded 6 out of 16 points in Area of training. However, when we applied in 2013 they were awarding 16 point in AOT factor to nurses. Im in a doubt that they have evaluated AOT factor as per current list of AOT 2015. Can anyone has gone through with same situation? please help
Dear friend,
We are from India. My wife is also a GNM Nurse. We just got an update mail last week. 3 years course with six months of internship. She was given 10 points for education and 12 points for AOT. DCS/DVS both nursing courses are awarded 10 points. I would suggest to go for an administrative review. Dont worry. you will get your points.

sri2014

Oct 21, 2014
Junash said:

I also same situation.

If yours FICHE D'EVALUATION report sign by "Serglu Savciuc " or else ?

sri2014

Oct 21, 2014
selvarajcfh said:
Dear friend,
We are from India. My wife is also a GNM Nurse. We just got an update mail last week. 3 years course with six months of internship. She was given 10 points for education and 12 points for AOT. DCS/DVS both nursing courses are awarded 10 points. I would suggest to go for an administrative review. Dont worry. you will get your points.
Dear selvarajcfh

I also Same situation

Please enplane to me, how to go administrative review and What is the time frame for decision ?

Thanks

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hi..
my baby is 1 year old and she do not have passport now...i want to apply for 16th aug. intake..can i add her name on 17th or 18th aug (i.e. after submitting the application on 16th) or 1st i have to apply for her passport and add her name in the application?

can we modify the application after submitting on 16 th aug. intake?

regards

JessicaWindsor

Nov 3, 2014
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
08-08-2016
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
31-03-2014
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share that we had received an "Intent to Reject Letter" from MIDI.
More of, they're just asking us to update the residence permits:

1.) Principal Applicant's Residence Permit: iqama (w/ English translations).
2.) Spouse's Residence Permit: Alien Residence Card (ARC) as the spouse was based from Taipei, Taiwan (w/ English translations).

However, the Principal Applicant (my wife) would end her employment contract this coming October 2016.
She'll be returning to Philippines and would try to look for another job opportunity (may be UK, Ireland or any EU State).

We haven't consulted yet to the Law Firm (Campbell Cohen) that we acquired regarding this matter.
But we already discussed this possibilities to them before receiving this letter from MIDI and advised us to wait for the update from MIDI first.

Any idea guys? May be somebody in this forum have the same situation?
Someone suggested to attach an explanation letter when sending the residence permit to MIDI.
Stating that "Residence Permits (iqama) from Middle East would only be renewed a month before the said expiration date".

However, my wife would not renew her employment contract anymore.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions and opinions.