+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hi..
i have done 4 year graduation and 2 year Masters in Business Administration (Finance) stream.. which category should I choose from following points:

Technical post-secondary diploma - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 13 years of full-time education)
Technical post-secondary diploma - 3 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 14 years of full-time education
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 14 years of full-time education)
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 15 years of full-time education)
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 3, 4 or 5 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 16 to 18 years of full-time education)
Graduate diploma of university studies - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 18 to 19 years of full-time education)
Post-graduate diploma of university studies

Pls help..

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Plz help....

Hello Guys,

My wife applied QSW in October 2013 and got AOR in June 2014. yesterday I got an email from my consultant quebec immigration authority has asked for language proof of french as it was mandatory at that time if no french exam then reappear in lets to adjust the score. does any one have got the same request?

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all.
I have a couple of questions. Can you please help me out?
I have a Bachelor of Computer Science degree. But my experience is in Registrar Office in University i.e. 10 years. It's non-IT experience. So will I get full score for AOT (16) and work experience (08) separately?
I will appreciate.
Thanks.

AMJO

Jul 24, 2015
I have few doubts regarding Quebec Mon Project, and I was wondering if you can help me.

1. In the Quebec Mon Project, do I need to mention all my educational history, i.e. in my case Matriculation, 10+2, Graduation (BCA) and Post-Graduation (MBA in IS).

2. I have ECA report with me for my Graduation and Post-Graduation, so do I need transcript for my Matriculation as well as for 10+2?

3. Now, another very important doubt, does my MBA in Information System matches my NOC 2281 under Quebec Area of Training.

4. Is it possible if I don't share my MBA details on the site and get score for my BCA? Because I thing BCA is more related to my NOC 2281. But I am confused about it.

5. Lastly, I don't have Detailed Mark Sheet for my Matriculation; I have only Pass certificate. And my 10+2 Pass Certificate and Detailed Mark Sheet my father’s name is wrong (spelling mistake), but for it I have affidavit. So, will there be any problem through in Quebec Mon Project?

Any kind of help is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Travolta

Feb 23, 2015
Hello Seniors,

I receive acceptance letter from Quebec. Now I need to know how to process further. Is there any express entry I mean apply further online.
As mention below:
Sir,
We are pleased to send you, in duplicate your selection certificate of Quebec and that of each of your family members, if applicable.
These certificates will remain valid for 36 months after the date of dispatch of this letter. You must retain this copy "Holder" because you may need it once you have immigrated to access certain services offered by the Quebec government.
To settle in Québec, you should definitely get the Canadian government for a permanent resident visa. We invite you to promptly notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada visa application along with the requested fees.
Should you give up your immigration plan, it would notify us in writing and return all certificates of selection that you have received.
Please note that any changes in your family situation will lead to a new assessment of your application for a certificate of selection of Quebec.
Please see the attached document critical information to pursue your efforts.
We wish you every success in achieving your immigration plan and please accept, Sir, the assurance of our best feelings.
Operations Branch
285 Notre-Dame Street West 4th Floor
Montreal, Quebec H2X 1T8 LET_132_CSQ_apses 140ctobre2009 TQ.doc www.immigration-quebec-gouv.qcca 2015/12/15
page 15

Need support to process further.

I also need to add my daughter in my case.

Thanks ,

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AMJO said:
I have few doubts regarding Quebec Mon Project, and I was wondering if you can help me.

1. In the Quebec Mon Project, do I need to mention all my educational history, i.e. in my case Matriculation, 10+2, Graduation (BCA) and Post-Graduation (MBA in IS).

2. I have ECA report with me for my Graduation and Post-Graduation, so do I need transcript for my Matriculation as well as for 10+2?

3. Now, another very important doubt, does my MBA in Information System matches my NOC 2281 under Quebec Area of Training.

4. Is it possible if I don't share my MBA details on the site and get score for my BCA? Because I thing BCA is more related to my NOC 2281. But I am confused about it.

5. Lastly, I don't have Detailed Mark Sheet for my Matriculation; I have only Pass certificate. And my 10+2 Pass Certificate and Detailed Mark Sheet my father’s name is wrong (spelling mistake), but for it I have affidavit. So, will there be any problem through in Quebec Mon Project?

Any kind of help is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
Ibelieve you must add every single diplome you've obtained, AOT is another matter. This is just my opinion of course

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hi..
i have done 4 year graduation and 2 year Masters in Business Administration (Finance) stream.. which category should I choose from following points:

Technical post-secondary diploma - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 13 years of full-time education)
Technical post-secondary diploma - 3 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 14 years of full-time education
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 14 years of full-time education)
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 15 years of full-time education)
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 3, 4 or 5 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 16 to 18 years of full-time education)
Graduate diploma of university studies - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 18 to 19 years of full-time education)
Post-graduate diploma of university studies

and what does DCS and ACS stands for??

Pls help..

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Mchd12 said:
Ibelieve you must add every single diplome you've obtained, AOT is another matter. This is just my opinion of course
1.Only Include ur post Sec. Edu. e.g. ur BCA & MBA.
2.No u do not have to obtain the transcripts for 10 and 12.
3.Yes,But it also got influenced by the Job role ur r currently performing e.g. ur Roles and resp.
4.Mention all ur Degrees.
5. I would like to suggest, get it rectified ASAP.

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys, I got letter intent to refuse , as per their assessment I'm short of 9 points ( min. 57 required). they ask us for additional doc that can guve us additional points. However, we dont have anything new. But my concern is they have awarded 6 out of 16 points in Area of training. However, when we applied in 2013 they were awarding 16 point in AOT factor to nurses. Im in a doubt that they have evaluated AOT factor as per current list of AOT 2015. Can anyone has gone through with same situation? please help

sifat028

Aug 8, 2016
Hello,

I have opened my account for me( principal applicant) and my wife. My daughter born on 1st Aug, 2016 and it will take few months to get a passport for her.
Now, how I can include her in my account without passport? OR
Is there any consideration for new born babies ?

Can anyone assist me on this regards, please?

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Junash said:
hello guys, I got letter intent to refuse , as per their assessment I'm short of 9 points ( min. 57 required). they ask us for additional doc that can guve us additional points. However, we dont have anything new. But my concern is they have awarded 6 out of 16 points in Area of training. However, when we applied in 2013 they were awarding 16 point in AOT factor to nurses. Im in a doubt that they have evaluated AOT factor as per current list of AOT 2015. Can anyone has gone through with same situation? please help
Please share the evaluation sheet send by MICC to my mail ID
Sanket24bhavsar@gmail.com

I am also a Nurse from India and applied in April 2014..........

xxtreme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
isti84 said:
Hi,

I am new here to know the process about Quebec immigration. Can anybody help me by giving answers of below questions:

1. I am BSc in Computer Science and my education is evaluated by WES. Shall i apply with this assessment.

2. My IELTS date is Dec 13 2013. Can i apply with this.
For Quebec, evaluation is not needed. As u have, u may use it for other pnps.

IELTS Expired. If u get sufficient score without IELTS, apply or U need to retake IELTS

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sanky said:
Please share the evaluation sheet send by MICC to my mail ID
Sanket24bhavsar@gmail.com

I am also a Nurse from India and applied in April 2014..........
Hi Sanky,
He clearly mention that he was given 6 point in AOT ,where as he want to claim 16 point as he applied in 2013. But at present he get not more then 6 point as per current AOT(2015).
So why you ask his MICC evaluation sheet, as an applicant you may know it is very confidential, because it consist file number. at best you asked his point breakdown through this forum.

asiingh

Aug 8, 2016
Is there a link to match Indian education (diplôme) and the corresponding area of training (Inscrivez votre domaine de formation) ?
For example, I have
i. MCA (Masters in Computer Application) &
ii. B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science (PCM group)).

What should I enter for education & training area for these as I do not see exact matching fields there in the form.
Similarly my wife has
i. Ph.D. - Medicinal research
ii. M.SC. - Chemistry
iii. B.Sc.

What should I enter for education & training area for these as I do not see exact matching fields there in the form.

asiingh

Aug 8, 2016
Does it matter, what NOC I chose for my application ?
I have zeroed in on following 3 (All in skill level A) :-
i. 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
ii. 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
iii. 2173 Software engineers and designers