+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

inderpsi

Apr 25, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Firstly ,In the field Numéro d’identification auprès de Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada,enter your identification number with Citizenship and Immigration Canada, if you have one. This identification number may have been assigned to you when you
applied for immigration to Canada.

Just wanted to confirm , Is it the UCI # mentioned in your Immigration application ?

Secondly,When you fill the form Demandes antérieures (Previous applications), you come across the field below

Avez-vous déjà présenté une demande d’immigration permanente au Canada (ailleurs qu’au Québec)? (Have you ever submitted an application for permanent residence in Canada, elsewhere than Québec?)

Do you need to say Yes for both Primary Applicant and spouse or it is only applicable for the primary applicant?

Regards
Inderpsi

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Quick Concerns while applying for Mon Projet 2016 intake:
1. I am the primary applicant, but all my funds are in the name of my spouse, will it be feasible for me to show my spouse's funds as POF ?
2. We all have read that First Come First Serve basis is used as the selection criteria, but does anybody have an idea how things work at backend for selection?
3. Is French Mandatory to be learned on reaching Quebec to get PR as well as Citizenship?
4. Is it mandatory to stay in quebec for 2-3 years to get PR as well as Citizenship, What if I get job in some other province?
5. My spouse is a LECTURER in a college, and Professor and University Professor are not listed under "
Quel métier ou quelle profession envisagez-vous d'exercer au Québec?" so what should I have to do regarding this?
I have the following approach in mind:
i. To check "Je n’envisage pas d’exercer un métier réglementé ou une profession régie par un ordre professionnel." and marking OUI under "Exercez-vous la profession d’enseignant ou d’enseignante, ou avez-vous la formation nécessaire pour le faire?".
If this is correct, then do My wife have to sign "d19.pdf form"...........
ii. Or if this approach is not right then plz suggest what should I have to do to show my Wife's profession.
6. I have only marriage certificate and my name is also added in my Spouse's passport to support the proof of my relationship, Are these proofs sufficient? Because according to the "point 15" in "A-1520-LF" there is a list from which 2 docs are required, what if I don't have these proofs?

sussie54

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Please anyone reply to this..

I have got no answer for this in any forum :(

I know that we have to add mandatory our High school and Secondary school details in Diplomas section of Mon projet.

But what is the Area of Training should i select for High school (10+2) and Secondary School (10th) ??

Any replies would be really appreciated...

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
Can Anyone brief me Step by step procedure for mon project registration and application for Aug 2016 intake. share me any link/thread.
Thanks in advance

KOTHSM

Jul 16, 2016
How to apply for Mon QSW.
How to go in link for the apply.
Could I apply without IELTS exam.
I have done diploma engineering.

bsrogen

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal/HK
NOC Code......
U085
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app filed, app recieved 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS band 6.0, TEF B1/B2 sent with app filed
File Transfer...
November 2019
Med's Request
19-06-2020
Med's Done....
25-06-2020
Passport Req..
22 Oct 2020
sri2014 said:
hi seiners

To day, I have received Intent to refusal letter After document update. Reason is they did not consider my Nursing Diploma(0 point)

Then, What shall i do ?
One of my friend received CSQ for the same document. Why they treat different for same qualification ?

Please help me

Application : May 2014
AOR : Aug 2015
Intent to Reject : March 2016
Doc. up date : May 2016
Intent to refusal: Aug 2016
Dear sri2014, would you please share the reason why they do not consider your diplomes? And What they need in your intent to reject. By the way, you should explain them in details, and if they refuse, you still have the right for admistrative review.
1 more question: if your Nursing diplome is just 0 points. so how many points in total you have, so that maybe we can give you my opinion.

sanalang

Apr 23, 2016
fahad04 said:
All province are concerned on only any ongoing application with CIC, not any provincial nomination program.

So, you can parallely go for NBPNP.
New Brunswick (NBPNP) clearly stated the following : Applications are not accepted from applicants who:
• Have an application in process under another immigration program in Canada
I am in exactly the same situation. Can anyone confirm please?
anyone else tried applying to NBPNP and QSWP and either made it thru QSWP or NBPNP successfully?

sri2014

Oct 21, 2014
bsrogen said:
Dear sri2014, would you please share the reason why they do not consider your diplomes? And What they need in your intent to reject. By the way, you should explain them in details, and if they refuse, you still have the right for admistrative review.
1 more question: if your Nursing diplome is just 0 points. so how many points in total you have, so that maybe we can give you my opinion.

FICHE D'EVALUATION
Employabilite 32/111
Nlveau de scolarile 2/14
Domaine de formati 0/16
Total 41

The main reasons for this non-qualification are: schooling level:
The few points obtained by the applicant in the Ia applicant to criterion << scalarity level "pufsque training corresponds to a level General Secondary in Quebec.

Please note that:
The diploma "Diploma in General Nursing" fa obtained by applicant can not be retained, and that, since it or has not submitted the statements shall ratings for all the years of study that leads ant has robtention this dip! ome.

Training area :
The absence of point criterion "Training area" since the foreign diploma associated with the area of ​​learning "General Education (DES)" gives no point a Ia of Lisle

syedumair

Feb 12, 2015
Dear Members,

Could you please guide on below points.

A - I graduated as Electronics Engineer in May 2009. Engineering is a regulated occupation do I need to have a license before applying in AUG 2016 intake (Is it also require that degree or diploma should be completed with in 05 yrs?)
B - I am working in a different occupation since May 2013, Corporate Sales Manager (Telecom), If I shown my true experience shall I claim any points for experience.
C- Any idea - Govt of Quebec do the employment verification such as I am working in the same field or not.

Note: I did my ICAS assessment which gives me Bachelors of Engineering (04 Yrs) with Post Graduate Certificate in Strategic Management (Two or more degrees one has to be completed 03 yrs or more)

Thanks in advance

Immiman

Sep 4, 2008
Guys can you help me answer one question. How long is it taking you to get csq and then PR? I am PR but without RO obligatiin and I am thinking to reapply for CSQ. I WAS wondering can a person that already has Pr apply for csq again?

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

My wife applied QSW in October 2013 and got AOR in June 2014. yesterday I got an email from my consultant quebec immigration authority has asked for language proof of french as it was mandatory at that time if no french exam then reappear in lets to adjust the score. does any one have got the same request?

pia99

Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone
Which document is considered for national identification number in INDIA? Adhaar card, votr id or pan card???
If none of them then what to write in national identification number in Mon Projet?
Another question.... Do we need to add 10th and 12th in diploma. There is no date on my mark sheets of 10 and 12th grade.

bsrogen

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal/HK
NOC Code......
U085
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app filed, app recieved 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS band 6.0, TEF B1/B2 sent with app filed
File Transfer...
November 2019
Med's Request
19-06-2020
Med's Done....
25-06-2020
Passport Req..
22 Oct 2020
sri2014 said:
FICHE D'EVALUATION
Employabilite 32/111
Nlveau de scolarile 2/14
Domaine de formati 0/16
Total 41

The main reasons for this non-qualification are: schooling level:
The few points obtained by the applicant in the Ia applicant to criterion << scalarity level "pufsque training corresponds to a level General Secondary in Quebec.

Please note that:
The diploma "Diploma in General Nursing" fa obtained by applicant can not be retained, and that, since it or has not submitted the statements shall ratings for all the years of study that leads ant has robtention this dip! ome.

Training area :
The absence of point criterion "Training area" since the foreign diploma associated with the area of ​​learning "General Education (DES)" gives no point a Ia of Lisle
You should explain in details about your diplome, and hope they could give points for you. In case if it give you 0 points, you should have at least more 1 points for passing preliminary threshold--> go for travelling in quebec 2 weeks for exp. and later ask them for 12-18 months for updating french level to at least 1 C1 or 2 B2--> Visa to canada.

Quebecon

Jan 15, 2015
Hello All,

I received my CSQ around the 30th March of this year. My case with the federal government was filed and sent out on June 28th.

Can anyone tell me what and when the next step will take place? Medical and what else??

What should i expect?