+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

sheikhaziz89

Nov 18, 2015
Hi

My Application got received on 10th Nov 2015. Will it get accepted in the intake as threshold for 3500 applications by post achieved on 10th nov also.

Shall i prepare for online application or not?

parnparn

Sep 19, 2014
We should all be ready for online application beforehand.. just in case..
Right now, we can't say anything for sure.. nothing is confirmed util they send us the e-mails..

;D

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yulia_uk said:
Hey folks,

I am in a very weird situation. I applied for CSQ in Paris at the beginning of October, 2015. The reason for that was to get a work permit in Quebec. I never received any confirmation, nothing at all form Paris. A week ago I figured out that I don't need CSQ at all as I will do an academic job. So I decided to withdraw my application. That's where fun starts!!! I found the phone number of the service of Quebec immigration in Paris, which is +33 153 93 45 45. I tried to call but it sounds like the number is not existent. Ok! I tried to write an e-mail to them (biq.paris@mri.gouv.qc.ca) but my message was returned back with an error message. I e-mailed to the central office in Quebec explaining that I can't reach Paris office but they said they couldn't help and I had to contact Canadian embassy of my country of residence. I e-mailed to London today and got an automatic e-mail saying that they will reply me in 28 days!!!!!!!!! Did anybody encounter such a situation? How can I reach BIQ! How can I withdraw my application?

Thanks a lot.

Yulia
It's not at all surprising you got no news or information on your application from either Paris or Quebec. As you describe the circumstances, you made the wrong application to the wrong place. The London High Commission will not be able to help you either.

The procedure is described here:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/obtaining-authorizations/worker-high-wage/index.html

Or for WP exempt jobs:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-who-permit.asp

It sounds as if you misunderstood the steps to take? Did you receive any information or guidance from the academic institution which has offered you a job?

yulia_uk

Nov 18, 2015
Lammawitch said:
It's not at all surprising you got no news or information on your application from either Paris or Quebec. As you describe the circumstances, you made the wrong application to the wrong place. The London High Commission will not be able to help you either.

The
Or for WP exempt jobs:

It sounds as if you misunderstood the steps to take? Did you receive any information or guidance from the academic institution which has offered you a job?
You are right, I misunderstood the procedure. I already consulted the uni in Canada and got instructions for work permit application. Regarding my CSQ application, I dont think Paris considers it wrong as I was eligible to apply for permanent residency. If they do not consider it being wrong, why I did not get any reply. If they think it's a mistake why they did not return it to me? My biggest concern is how to contact them and return my documents?

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
dear friends affidavit from tehsildar of dist for exemption of tax as legality of experience will work or not?

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
dear friends affidavit from tehsildar of dist for exemption of tax as legality of experience will work or not?
They require a exemption letter issued by the government deptt. which in INDIA is income tax department.Tehsildar will just put his stamp on your statement in affidavit .

MRezk

Nov 18, 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
Did anyone from Nov 2015 intake got charged by QSWP?
i think no

by the way i've applied to quebec on nov 2015 intake;
file sent 04/11/2015
file recieved 06/11/2015
waiting any response

wishing all the best 4 all :)

yulia_uk

Nov 18, 2015
Lammawitch said:

Or for WP exempt jobs:

You are right. I misunderstood the procedure but I have already contacted the uni in Quebec and they gave me all the necessary instructions. I don't think Paris considers my CSQ application to be wrong as I was could apply for it for the purpose of permanent residency. If they thought it was a mistake why didn't they return my documents to me. If everything is fine why didn't I get any confirmation? Anyway, my point is that I have no idea how to contact Paris BIQ to cancel my application and to ask to return my paperwork back. Do you have any ideas how to do it? Thanks!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yulia_uk said:
You are right. I misunderstood the procedure but I have already contacted the uni in Quebec and they gave me all the necessary instructions. I don't think Paris considers my CSQ application to be wrong as I was could apply for it for the purpose of permanent residency. If they thought it was a mistake why didn't they return my documents to me. If everything is fine why didn't I get any confirmation? Anyway, my point is that I have no idea how to contact Paris BIQ to cancel my application and to ask to return my paperwork back. Do you have any ideas how to do it? Thanks!
Paris will eventually return your application to you, because a) Paris doesn't deal with CSQ applications, & b) the intake period was not open when you sent it (& even if the intake period was open for the regular QSW programme, you should have mailed it to QC not Paris. Paris would reject it anyway).

Basically, it's as if you never applied/your application doesn't exist. So you can't "withdraw" it.

Start over with the correct application, to the right place. The documents you sent to Paris will make their way back to you at some point (it can take months). In the meantime, forget about that & concentrate on getting it right this time :).

Good luck!!

NCP1

Sep 6, 2015
Hello All
Need your help. I have received documents update request before 2 months.
I have shown my wife work experience from 2008 to 2009, and 2011 to continue...
My problem is my wife does not filed income tax for 2008-2009 & 2011-2012 as her salary was below taxable income. For 2011-12 she have social security contributions. But for 2008-09 she doesn't have even pf or income tax document. Will this create any problem?
In this kind of situation do I need to inform them on cover letter?
NCP

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Dear Friends, my file under the preliminary review since August,26,2015. On Jan,15 the immigration officer asked for the income tax letter and I provided him with the exemption letter . Can you please advise if it’s a good indicator for having the CSQ? I’m bit worries and really don’t know what’s going on. I called the immigration and they said your file in process and nothing more.

Please share me your thoughts.

All the best,
Jkan

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
NCP1 said:
Hello All
Need your help. I have received documents update request before 2 months.
I have shown my wife work experience from 2008 to 2009, and 2011 to continue...
My problem is my wife does not filed income tax for 2008-2009 & 2011-2012 as her salary was below taxable income. For 2011-12 she have social security contributions. But for 2008-09 she doesn't have even pf or income tax document. Will this create any problem?
In this kind of situation do I need to inform them on cover letter?
NCP
Dear friend without any proof of legality of work your file will be reject.so please do anything but make exemption certificate. same problem was I faced I got rejection because I did not send my wife proof from 2009 to 2013.