+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Salam to all, please advise me.

My filen under the preliminary review since the 26 August, 15 and yet no updats.

During January 2015 I got intention to reject letter, they asked for the income tax which I sent during April. I called them to ensure that my document was received and they confirmed by your file was updated on May,15.

The preliminary review takes max 3 month's which I already passed, is it a good indicator or I'm still on risk?

Please answer my question if applicable.
thanks in advance.
Jkan

MRezk

Nov 18, 2015
Important UPDATE

Quebec government has made important modification concerning the Proof of legality of the Work Experience.

PROOF OF LEGALITY will be no longer systematically required when you apply for CSQ, But it may be requested at any time during the treatment process of your file.

this modification will take into effect from 25 November 2015 AND for all applicants who applied before that date and their files were not be preliminary evaluated.

Check News Pages on the official website (in French)​

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hello All

I have applied for Quebec Immigration in 2013 and i received a letter from Quebec immigration and they required below documents :-

1. Exp letter from my previous organisation .. which i am in process of arranging

2. Proof of legality

as per letter its mentioned

All documents certifying the legality of professional experience must be issued
by a government authority. Documents issued by an employer or accountant
are not accepted

The tax notice of assessment to income is an official document issued by the authorities
tax confirming the receipt of the tax declaration and evaluation of information submitted

Examples of documents that are not accepted as proof of
legality :
- Declarations of income;
- Acknowledgments tax returns;
- The registration cards to a social security body;
- The tax registration cards;
- Pay slips

------------
so for the IT assessment i have provided
IT assessment initimation reports under 143(1) for 3 years but for 2 year i have not filled my IT returns so that i will be submitting the certificate of exemption from Income tax dept .

so could any let me know that am i submitting the right documents to the immigration office for proof of legality

---------
also could please let me know what is the meaning of lables which are alsod required as per the letter which states that :

"LABELS
38. If the alphabet of your home language is different from the Latin alphabet, you must provide three
labels with your address: a label in French and two in the labels
official language of your country or territory"

Kindly help as i need to send the documents as soon as possible so i hope i am submitting the right and correct documents

Rohan.N

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-05-2015
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Interview........
TLU = 15-10-2015
Passport Req..
2-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
Hi All
Kindly help with the process of applying for Quebec Immigration. My friend is interested in it and seems like now application has to be filled online which will be available from 18th January 2016 only.
I think we need to send first application to Quebec Govt from where we will get green signal to apply further.

Little confusing, What are the steps to follow if someone can explain it will be great help.

JessicaWindsor

Nov 3, 2014
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
08-08-2016
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
31-03-2014
MRezk said:
Important UPDATE

Quebec government has made important modification concerning the Proof of legality of the Work Experience.

PROOF OF LEGALITY will be no longer systematically required when you apply for CSQ, But it may be requested at any time during the treatment process of your file.

this modification will take into effect from 25 November 2015 AND for all applicants who applied before that date and their files were not be preliminary evaluated.

Check News Pages on the official website (in French)​
Can you please provide the link for this information regarding the "Proof of legality of the Work Experience"??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

MRezk

Nov 18, 2015
JessicaWindsor said:
Can you please provide the link for this information regarding the "Proof of legality of the Work Experience"??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Dear, Please check the official website of Quebec immigration ( actualité (news) page, it`s in french Only) updated on 25 November 2015.
Thanks

I cant post any links due to forum rules.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JessicaWindsor said:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/experience-professionnelle.html

RK_5297

Sep 9, 2015
julietkq said:
Hi,

I had an interview today in HK and got my CSQ. Just want to share my experience.

Some information about myself: B2 Speaking, B1 Listening, accounting, married, husband is software eng. we are living in Singapore. I have intention to reject letter in Jun and submitted on 31 Jul. Quebec sent email asking me to wait for interview in mid of Aug. they sent email confirming date and place of interview 2-3 weeks later.

My interview is at 9h30 today in Hong Kong.

She basically just verified all my documents and asked questions about them. your passports. then she asked about my marriage cert. This is when I was so scared that I might have rejection. She asked when I got married. I could not remember exactly the date and neither my husband. So she was surprised that we could not remember our married date. She then asked us to prove that we stay in same house. We still rent a house in SIngapore and we did not bring our rental contract. Luckily, we have our tax payment notice (original) that have our addresses and show that my husband and my addresses are the same. Then she continued asking us to give her our education cert. SHe asked questions like "tell me some of your courses, why did you take these courses, describe it, when you started and ended your courses". For me, I am studying business so she asked me describe what I learnt in statistic, programing for business etc. For my husband, why you took many non-IT courses (coz he has 1 major and 2 minors so he just explained that). As i am not singaporean, i work in singapore under work permit. she asked me to show all my work permit. I work in Singapore for 5 years and I have total 3 work permits (each lasts for 2 years). I only have a current card with me as an "original". Luckily I have photocopy of all my previous cards (since the date I started working). She checked very carefully, make sure that date of issue of my work permit fits my first day of work and my current card is not yet expired (it expires 2017). Same thing for my husband but his case is easier as he is PR in SIngapore. Finally she asked for certificate from our companies that state working hours, salaries etc (as what needed in the form). We attached the original when we submitted our application. Luckily, I have a feeling that it may expire so we asked our company'HR to prepare another letter last week(without job description coz our HR cannot prepare that, it must come from our bosses and we dont want our bosses to know these). She also checked the letters very carefully. She asked my husband how much his salary equivalent in CAD.

every time after she verified, she ticked "ok" in our form. after that, she check our summary total points (which was already calculated). I saw we have 63 points. Then there is one catergory we have 5/7 (principal applicant part) and she changed to 3 (not sure if I saw correctly). the rest she tick ok ok ok. then she informed us congratulation you have the csq. we were so happy coz we thought we could not get coz we can remember our date of marriage.

forget: at the beginning, she asked us in french and my husband looks abit blur so she asked if he can speak french. he said he can speak abit (A1 level) so she said she will speak to me in french and to him in english. I tried to speak in french with her but when she asked me to name some of courses that I take and describe them, I spoke entirely in english.

she also asked me why Quebec, why learn french. Besides that, no questions on how to find job, knowledge about QB.

Bottom line: please take a look at your documents and know/remember the dates/fact. Dont be blur like us (dont even remember when we signed our marriage cert). Bring all documents, you will never know what they ask you to prove. A chinese couple before us even brought 2 luggages of documents (I have no ideas what the hell is inside but we were shocked and worried)

Personal thought: I think maybe there is no adaptation points now, that is why they dont ask questions like how to find job in QB, knowledge of QB etc. For my case, I can say all questions are purely related to our documents. but please be prepared. and try not to be panic. We were a litle bit panic at the begining so she asked us to slow down :)

Total time is 1 hour...yes, one hour just to verify papers

Good luck for those who are waiting for CSQ...Hope my post helps.

Congratulations...

and Thanx for information which will be very helpful to many applicants

shruti pandya

Jan 17, 2013
I Apply my family immigration Qsw file in August 2012.. I update document 5 October 2015 And They Replay Me 23 October 2015. they calculate my point 56 and apply me Francisation rules 2013 and 18 month grant time period B2 Exam Passed and 1 point gain for family file required 57 point..

As per my calculation my point is 58 but they calculate 56. they do not calculate my wife B.com Degree AOT 2 point. my wife Degree is previous 5 year Qsw application Date and 11 year Accounting work experience. 2 Point must Receivable AOT my Wife B.com Degree...

They Give my M.com Degree AOT 6 point And Education 12 point is correct. They send me their point calculation seet via email.

I think their mistake in 2 point calculation. I send courier With COVER Letter for this 2 point mistake My wife Bcom Degree Receivable AOT Point..

Please Give me Advise...I am Correct Or wrong B.com Degree 2 Point AOT Receivable...?

ameya88

Sep 11, 2015
hi iam newbee

i got rejection in june 23 2015 due to social security premiums .Then after i sent a request for reconsideration i got this mail from MIDI

Nous accusons réception de votre correspondance du 2015/08/07. Le service

responsable du traitement de votre dossier en assurera le suivi

mina_zeko

Aug 14, 2015
bonjour a tous j'ai recu une lettre de rejet Le ou les documents suivants que vous avez fournis sont dans un format différent de celui
exigé :
-La traduction de la preuve des cotisations sociales ou preuve de paiement de l'impôt
sur le revenu pour attester la légalité de l'expérience professionnelle acquise au cours
des cinq années précédant le dépôt de votre demande de certificat de sélection.
(La ou les traductions fournies ne sont pas acceptées, car elles ne sont pas complètes.
(S'applique uniquement aux intentions de rejet envoyées depuis le 30 avril 2015) en 3/8/2015 apres ca j'ai presente une certificate de la agence de traduction dit que la traduction est bien et comme le texte arabe +une nouvelle traduction de la preuve des cotisations sociales +la licence certifie d'egyta +une lettre explicative et j'ai recu une lettre Accusé de réception de votre correspondance en 24/9/2015 et ya pas de reponse jusqu'a maintenant quelle est votre avis ??? est ceque ca va aller???

vase

Feb 26, 2015
I have applied for Quebec immigration in 2011 and I have received the rejection letter in May 2015. In turn I didn't leave it up. I have applied for administrative review in May 2015. I have received a notification in June 15 that my administrative review application is received and the process of review of my application is under progress. It is almost December 15 now, can anyone know about when the result of review will be declared for my case? Will they intimate by email or post ? how many months they usually intimate after sending acknowledgement? Pl. revert anybody
Naren

vase

Feb 26, 2015
I have applied for Quebec immigration in 2011 and I have received the rejection letter in May 2015. In turn I didn't leave it up. I have applied for administrative review in May 2015. I have received a notification in June 15 that my administrative review application is received and the process of review of my application is under progress. It is almost December 15 now, can anyone know about when the result of review will be declared for my case? Will they intimate by email or post ? how many months they usually intimate after sending acknowledgement? Pl. revert anybody
Naren

vase

Feb 26, 2015
Naren