Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
NCP1 said:
Hello All
Need your help. I have received documents update request before 2 months.
I have shown my wife work experience from 2008 to 2009, and 2011 to continue...
My problem is my wife does not filed income tax for 2008-2009 & 2011-2012 as her salary was below taxable income. For 2011-12 she have social security contributions. But for 2008-09 she doesn't have even pf or income tax document. Will this create any problem?
In this kind of situation do I need to inform them on cover letter?
NCP
Dear friend without any proof of legality of work your file will be reject.so please do anything but make exemption certificate. same problem was I faced I got rejection because I did not send my wife proof from 2009 to 2013.

NCP1

Sep 6, 2015
Hello All,
I need your help. I am updating Appendix B. I am confused that what all r the documents i should provide them to update Professional experience.

Please note that I have not changed my job since I fields application for Quebec skilled worker.
Share your valuable comments.
NCP

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
Dear friend without any proof of legality of work your file will be reject.so please do anything but make exemption certificate. same problem was I faced I got rejection because I did not send my wife proof from 2009 to 2013.
Jasvir Ji,

I am really sorry to hear news for your rejection . Isn't there any possibility to go for appeal or administrative review in your case.

Pak_UK

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
Hi All,

I need your urgent advice please.

I have received my COPR and Entry visa to canada. I am landing in second week of december, however I am planning to stay only a week and get back to home country. I am planning to move permanently next year in summers. I am just nervous about telling this to immigration officer. I am a bit scared of whether they will delay my PR processing knowing this? or it is allowed? I have my friends address in Montreal that I can give them for PR Card dispatch.

Also I am concerned about the funds I need to show them. Is it a must to carry cash ? if so how much is the minimum? Can I show them my bank statements instead. I have enough fund in the account to staisfy them.

Is their anyone else planning the landing during the same time?
Your responses will be appreciated. Thanks

angeremino

Jan 13, 2012
hi to all
a month ago i called,operator told me they
send me Update letter by e-mail .i don't receive anything until now
i call them every day and each day 2-3 time
operators tell me various and not equally
answers. send them modification form for change my email
address. last night operator told me you have to wait !!!not call us and wait !!!
i checked email address they send incorrect mail address !!!
have same experience ? what can i do ?

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
angeremino said:
hi to all
a month ago i called,operator told me they
send me Update letter by e-mail .i don't receive anything until now
i call them every day and each day 2-3 time
operators tell me various and not equally
answers. send them modification form for change my email
address. last night operator told me you have to wait !!!not call us and wait !!!
i checked email address they send incorrect mail address !!!
have same experience ? what can i do ?
Firstly, are you applied through agent or by own? If through agent you asked your agent to collect this letter or to change address.
If by own, then as per their advise fillup a change to application from to change your email address and immediately send it to MIDI.

would you please share your timeline please.

ersonu47123

Nov 23, 2015
Hello everyone,

I recieved a document short mail and i submitted all my documents including proof of legality before 3november. I call to MIDI on 18th nov she told me that your file is not opening yet.
What is it mean.

Thanks and regards
Gurpreey

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
Subash said:
Jasvir Ji,

I am really sorry to hear news for your rejection . Isn't there any possibility to go for appeal or administrative review in your case.
yes its shocking after so may years of preparation. they do not care any hard work of the applicants. I need expert advice for appeal if it exist or not.

MRezk

Nov 18, 2015
Hello everybody,
Did any one who applied from 4 November to 10 November 2015, receive an e-mail AOR with a file number ?
let's share updated news
thanks.

shruti pandya

Jan 17, 2013
I Apply my family immigration Qsw file in August 2012.. I update document 5 October 2015 And They Replay Me 23 October 2015. they calculate my point 56 and apply me Francisation rules 2013 and 18 month grant time period B2 Exam Passed and 1 point gain for family file required 57 point..

As per my calculation my point is 58 but they calculate 56. they do not calculate my wife B.com Degree AOT 2 point. my wife Degree is previous 5 year Qsw application Date and 11 year Accounting work experience. 2 Point must Receivable AOT my Wife B.com Degree...

They Give my M.com Degree AOT 6 point And Education 12 point is correct. They send me their point calculation seet via email.

I think their mistake in 2 point calculation. I send courier With COVER Letter for this 2 point mistake My wife Bcom Degree Receivable AOT Point..

Please Give me Advise...I am Correct Or wrong B.com Degree 2 Point AOT Receivable...?

shruti pandya

Jan 17, 2013
I Apply my family immigration Qsw file in August 2012.. I update document 5 October 2015 And They Replay Me 23 October 2015. they calculate my point 56 and apply me Francisation rules 2013 and 18 month grant time period B2 Exam Passed and 1 point gain for family file required 57 point..

As per my calculation my point is 58 but they calculate 56. they do not calculate my wife B.com Degree AOT 2 point. my wife Degree is previous 5 year Qsw application Date and 11 year Accounting work experience. 2 Point must Receivable AOT my Wife B.com Degree...

They Give my M.com Degree AOT 6 point And Education 12 point is correct. They send me their point calculation seet via email.

I think their mistake in 2 point calculation. I send courier With COVER Letter for this 2 point mistake My wife Bcom Degree Receivable AOT Point..

Please Give me Advise...I am Correct Or wrong B.com Degree 2 Point AOT Receivable...?

julietkq

Jul 22, 2015
Hi,

I had an interview today in HK and got my CSQ. Just want to share my experience.

Some information about myself: B2 Speaking, B1 Listening, accounting, married, husband is software eng. we are living in Singapore. I have intention to reject letter in Jun and submitted on 31 Jul. Quebec sent email asking me to wait for interview in mid of Aug. they sent email confirming date and place of interview 2-3 weeks later.

My interview is at 9h30 today in Hong Kong.

She basically just verified all my documents and asked questions about them. your passports. then she asked about my marriage cert. This is when I was so scared that I might have rejection. She asked when I got married. I could not remember exactly the date and neither my husband. So she was surprised that we could not remember our married date. She then asked us to prove that we stay in same house. We still rent a house in SIngapore and we did not bring our rental contract. Luckily, we have our tax payment notice (original) that have our addresses and show that my husband and my addresses are the same. Then she continued asking us to give her our education cert. SHe asked questions like "tell me some of your courses, why did you take these courses, describe it, when you started and ended your courses". For me, I am studying business so she asked me describe what I learnt in statistic, programing for business etc. For my husband, why you took many non-IT courses (coz he has 1 major and 2 minors so he just explained that). As i am not singaporean, i work in singapore under work permit. she asked me to show all my work permit. I work in Singapore for 5 years and I have total 3 work permits (each lasts for 2 years). I only have a current card with me as an "original". Luckily I have photocopy of all my previous cards (since the date I started working). She checked very carefully, make sure that date of issue of my work permit fits my first day of work and my current card is not yet expired (it expires 2017). Same thing for my husband but his case is easier as he is PR in SIngapore. Finally she asked for certificate from our companies that state working hours, salaries etc (as what needed in the form). We attached the original when we submitted our application. Luckily, I have a feeling that it may expire so we asked our company'HR to prepare another letter last week(without job description coz our HR cannot prepare that, it must come from our bosses and we dont want our bosses to know these). She also checked the letters very carefully. She asked my husband how much his salary equivalent in CAD.

every time after she verified, she ticked "ok" in our form. after that, she check our summary total points (which was already calculated). I saw we have 63 points. Then there is one catergory we have 5/7 (principal applicant part) and she changed to 3 (not sure if I saw correctly). the rest she tick ok ok ok. then she informed us congratulation you have the csq. we were so happy coz we thought we could not get coz we can remember our date of marriage.

forget: at the beginning, she asked us in french and my husband looks abit blur so she asked if he can speak french. he said he can speak abit (A1 level) so she said she will speak to me in french and to him in english. I tried to speak in french with her but when she asked me to name some of courses that I take and describe them, I spoke entirely in english.

she also asked me why Quebec, why learn french. Besides that, no questions on how to find job, knowledge about QB.

Bottom line: please take a look at your documents and know/remember the dates/fact. Dont be blur like us (dont even remember when we signed our marriage cert). Bring all documents, you will never know what they ask you to prove. A chinese couple before us even brought 2 luggages of documents (I have no ideas what the hell is inside but we were shocked and worried)

Personal thought: I think maybe there is no adaptation points now, that is why they dont ask questions like how to find job in QB, knowledge of QB etc. For my case, I can say all questions are purely related to our documents. but please be prepared. and try not to be panic. We were a litle bit panic at the begining so she asked us to slow down :)

Total time is 1 hour...yes, one hour just to verify papers

Good luck for those who are waiting for CSQ...Hope my post helps.

shruti pandya

Jan 17, 2013

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
julietkq said:
Hi,

I had an interview today in HK and got my CSQ. Just want to share my experience.

Some information about myself: B2 Speaking, B1 Listening, accounting, married, husband is software eng. we are living in Singapore. I have intention to reject letter in Jun and submitted on 31 Jul. Quebec sent email asking me to wait for interview in mid of Aug. they sent email confirming date and place of interview 2-3 weeks later.

My interview is at 9h30 today in Hong Kong.

She basically just verified all my documents and asked questions about them. your passports. then she asked about my marriage cert. This is when I was so scared that I might have rejection. She asked when I got married. I could not remember exactly the date and neither my husband. So she was surprised that we could not remember our married date. She then asked us to prove that we stay in same house. We still rent a house in SIngapore and we did not bring our rental contract. Luckily, we have our tax payment notice (original) that have our addresses and show that my husband and my addresses are the same. Then she continued asking us to give her our education cert. SHe asked questions like "tell me some of your courses, why did you take these courses, describe it, when you started and ended your courses". For me, I am studying business so she asked me describe what I learnt in statistic, programing for business etc. For my husband, why you took many non-IT courses (coz he has 1 major and 2 minors so he just explained that). As i am not singaporean, i work in singapore under work permit. she asked me to show all my work permit. I work in Singapore for 5 years and I have total 3 work permits (each lasts for 2 years). I only have a current card with me as an "original". Luckily I have photocopy of all my previous cards (since the date I started working). She checked very carefully, make sure that date of issue of my work permit fits my first day of work and my current card is not yet expired (it expires 2017). Same thing for my husband but his case is easier as he is PR in SIngapore. Finally she asked for certificate from our companies that state working hours, salaries etc (as what needed in the form). We attached the original when we submitted our application. Luckily, I have a feeling that it may expire so we asked our company'HR to prepare another letter last week(without job description coz our HR cannot prepare that, it must come from our bosses and we dont want our bosses to know these). She also checked the letters very carefully. She asked my husband how much his salary equivalent in CAD.

every time after she verified, she ticked "ok" in our form. after that, she check our summary total points (which was already calculated). I saw we have 63 points. Then there is one catergory we have 5/7 (principal applicant part) and she changed to 3 (not sure if I saw correctly). the rest she tick ok ok ok. then she informed us congratulation you have the csq. we were so happy coz we thought we could not get coz we can remember our date of marriage.

forget: at the beginning, she asked us in french and my husband looks abit blur so she asked if he can speak french. he said he can speak abit (A1 level) so she said she will speak to me in french and to him in english. I tried to speak in french with her but when she asked me to name some of courses that I take and describe them, I spoke entirely in english.

she also asked me why Quebec, why learn french. Besides that, no questions on how to find job, knowledge about QB.

Bottom line: please take a look at your documents and know/remember the dates/fact. Dont be blur like us (dont even remember when we signed our marriage cert). Bring all documents, you will never know what they ask you to prove. A chinese couple before us even brought 2 luggages of documents (I have no ideas what the hell is inside but we were shocked and worried)

Personal thought: I think maybe there is no adaptation points now, that is why they dont ask questions like how to find job in QB, knowledge of QB etc. For my case, I can say all questions are purely related to our documents. but please be prepared. and try not to be panic. We were a litle bit panic at the begining so she asked us to slow down :)

Total time is 1 hour...yes, one hour just to verify papers

Good luck for those who are waiting for CSQ...Hope my post helps.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shruti pandya said:

What they say you exactly? They give another time to submit another document or rejection letter?
Are they apply to you present law or 2012 law?
Today I've seen the AOT list, but there is no B.Com (bachelor's of commerce) degree.