+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

nimar_023

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
If I receive a CSQ based on a validated job offer, and then during the stage of federal processing, if I loose the job, will it affect getting the PR?

Marlee

Jan 16, 2014
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ: BIQ New York; QSW: CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ: 14-01-2014, QSW: 08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
DM: 07-01-2016, CSQ: 15-10-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ: 14-05-2014, QSW: 26-03-2015
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.5 - TEFÀQ C1/C1
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
nimar_023 said:
If I receive a CSQ based on a validated job offer, and then during the stage of federal processing, if I loose the job, will it affect getting the PR?
No. You have a CSQ so you are LMIA exempt. You will have to find a new job and then apply for a closed temporary work permit.

nimar_023

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Marlee said:
No. You have a CSQ so you are LMIA exempt. You will have to find a new job and then apply for a closed temporary work permit.
Thanks Marlee. I was thinking that during the CSQ process they will see that I have a validated job offer where the company mention that this job will be reserved for me until I get PR. So, after receiving the CSQ, if I loose the job, I thought there will be a problem during the federal stage of the processing.

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
Dear all, need your help

I’m QSW applicant since 2012, I recently received email from BIQ Montreal with subject: Obligation to provide the documents requested. BIQ ask me to provide these documents:
1. Certified copy of all certificates or diplomas, beginning with high school diploma; and original translations of all certificates and diplomas.
My questions are:
• my high school and bachelor diploma are not in English, so does it mean I have to submit the certified copy of diplomas in their original language/not translated?
• Some of my diplomas were certified several years ago.Is it fine if I submit them/not the recent certified diplomas?
• I obtained my master degree from Australia, can I certify its diploma in Australian embassy here in my country?

2. Certified copy of transcript issued by the educational institution corresponding to all diplomas (except high school), for all the years of study of study leading to these degrees; Attention! All the courses taken for each year of study must be clearly indicated in the transcript.
My question is:
• My bachelor degree transcrip doesn’t clearly indicated the courses I took for each year of study, it only shows all courses/subjects I took for whole study period leading to degree. How do I solve this problem?

3. Original or certified copy of proof of social security contributions or proof of payment of income tax to certify the legalty of the professional experience acquired during five years preceding the filing of application. Attention! All documents certifying the legality of professional experience must be issued by government authority. Documents issued by an employer or accountant are not accepted.
My questions are:
• Tax office in my country (Indonesia) doesn’t provide proof of income tax payment. Any similar situation in your own country and similar experience like me? How’s the solution? Any Indoensian here? Please give me advise

Other questions are:
• Since early 2013 my office changed its name. How can I inform BIQ about this?
• Any forms that I should fill in?

That’all for the time being, I really appreciate any assistance, good luck to all of you, thanks very much.

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
kawakaze said:
Dear all, need your help

I'm QSW applicant since 2012, I recently received email from BIQ Montreal with subject: Obligation to provide the documents requested. BIQ ask me to provide these documents:
1. Certified copy of all certificates or diplomas, beginning with high school diploma; and original translations of all certificates and diplomas.
My questions are:
• my high school and bachelor diploma are not in English, so does it mean I have to submit the certified copy of diplomas in their original language/not translated? You have to submit both the certified true copy of the original AND the certified true copy of the translation
• Some of my diplomas were certified several years ago.Is it fine if I submit them/not the recent certified diplomas?I would suggest a recent certified true copy
• I obtained my master degree from Australia, can I certify its diploma in Australian embassy here in my country?If it's impossible for you to request a certified true copy from the school, then you can have it certified at the Australian Embassy or consul in your location

2. Certified copy of transcript issued by the educational institution corresponding to all diplomas (except high school), for all the years of study of study leading to these degrees; Attention! All the courses taken for each year of study must be clearly indicated in the transcript.
My question is:
• My bachelor degree transcrip doesn't clearly indicated the courses I took for each year of study, it only shows all courses/subjects I took for whole study period leading to degree. How do I solve this problem? ISame as mine, but I requested a letter of explanation from my school and asked them to attached it with the certified true copy of the transcript

3. Original or certified copy of proof of social security contributions or proof of payment of income tax to certify the legalty of the professional experience acquired during five years preceding the filing of application. Attention! All documents certifying the legality of professional experience must be issued by government authority. Documents issued by an employer or accountant are not accepted.
My questions are:
• Tax office in my country (Indonesia) doesn't provide proof of income tax payment. Any similar situation in your own country and similar experience like me? How's the solution? Any Indoensian here? Please give me advise

Other questions are:
• Since early 2013 my office changed its name. How can I inform BIQ about this?
• Any forms that I should fill in? Here is the form http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

That'all for the time being, I really appreciate any assistance, good luck to all of you, thanks very much.

jasss

Aug 10, 2014
hi .frnds what we can do in this matter.i sent all income tax returns manuual ITR V but they had refused to accept ITR V too ...So what can we do.Its unfair and injustice with indians.plz suggest me what we can get for exemption of proof of income tax rather than ITR V???????????? ??? ??

Objet : Décision de rejet pour défaut de fournir les documents requis
Monsieur,
Nous accusons réception des documents que vous nous avez fait parvenir, à la suite
de notre demande de documents manquants ou non conformes.
Nous constatons que vous n’avez pas fourni tous les documents demandés dans le
format exigé.
Vous n’avez pas fourni les documents pour le requérant principal, indiqués ci-dessous
- Original ou copie certifiée conforme de preuve des cotisations sociales ou preuve de
paiement de l’impôt sur le revenu ou une preuve d’exonération du paiement des primes
de sécurité sociale ou d’une preuve d’exonération du paiement de l’impôt sur le revenu.
- Veuillez noter que les déclarations de revenu (ex: ITR-V Form, Acknowledgement) et les
accusés de réception des déclarations de revenu (ex: Acknowledgement of Receipt of ITRV)
ne sont pas acceptés comme preuve de légalité de l'expérience professionnelle.
Par conséquent, nous rejetons votre demande de Certificat de sélection, comme
le prévoit la Loi sur l’immigration au Québec.
Veuillez recevoir, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées.

Translation:-

Subject: rejection decision for failure to provide the required documents
Sir,
We acknowledge receipt of the documents you sent us, following
our request for missing or non-compliant documents.
We see that you have not provided all the documents requested in the
required format.
You have not provided the documentation for the principal applicant, listed below
- Original or certified copy of evidence or proof of social security contributions
payment of tax on income or proof of exemption from payment of premiums
social security or proof of exemption from payment of income tax.
- Please note that the statements of income (eg ITR-V Form, Acknowledgement) and
receipts tax returns (eg Acknowledgement of Receipt of ITRV)
are not accepted as proof of legality of professional experience.

avinashbajwa

Feb 27, 2014
Dear Friends, I need ur help, i have sent my application in July 2014 and i got confirmation from the courier service that my parcel have reached the Montreal office on 8 th August 2014, however i have not received my AOR or any information from them.
Thank Avinash

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
jasss said:
hi .frnds what we can do in this matter.i sent all income tax returns manuual ITR V but they had refused to accept ITR V too ...So what can we do.Its unfair and injustice with indians.plz suggest me what we can get for exemption of proof of income tax rather than ITR V???????????? ??? ??

Objet : Décision de rejet pour défaut de fournir les documents requis
Monsieur,
Nous accusons réception des documents que vous nous avez fait parvenir, à la suite
de notre demande de documents manquants ou non conformes.
Nous constatons que vous n'avez pas fourni tous les documents demandés dans le
format exigé.
Vous n'avez pas fourni les documents pour le requérant principal, indiqués ci-dessous
- Original ou copie certifiée conforme de preuve des cotisations sociales ou preuve de
paiement de l'impôt sur le revenu ou une preuve d'exonération du paiement des primes
de sécurité sociale ou d'une preuve d'exonération du paiement de l'impôt sur le revenu.
- Veuillez noter que les déclarations de revenu (ex: ITR-V Form, Acknowledgement) et les
accusés de réception des déclarations de revenu (ex: Acknowledgement of Receipt of ITRV)
ne sont pas acceptés comme preuve de légalité de l'expérience professionnelle.
Par conséquent, nous rejetons votre demande de Certificat de sélection, comme
le prévoit la Loi sur l'immigration au Québec.
Veuillez recevoir, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées.

Translation:-

Subject: rejection decision for failure to provide the required documents
Sir,
We acknowledge receipt of the documents you sent us, following
our request for missing or non-compliant documents.
We see that you have not provided all the documents requested in the
required format.
You have not provided the documentation for the principal applicant, listed below
- Original or certified copy of evidence or proof of social security contributions
payment of tax on income or proof of exemption from payment of premiums
social security or proof of exemption from payment of income tax.
- Please note that the statements of income (eg ITR-V Form, Acknowledgement) and
receipts tax returns (eg Acknowledgement of Receipt of ITRV)
are not accepted as proof of legality of professional experience.

HI Jasss,

How is it possible that they rejected when you provided manual ITR returns. They have accepted the same docs for others and they dint accept for you..Did you get them notarized.

Orangel123

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014 - Returned 06-02-2015
avinashbajwa said:
Dear Friends, I need ur help, i have sent my application in July 2014 and i got confirmation from the courier service that my parcel have reached the Montreal office on 8 th August 2014, however i have not received my AOR or any information from them.
Thank Avinash
According to their site, AOR's can take between 4 to 7 months, so don't worry yet, as you are still one month shy of their maximum. If you have not received AOR by mid March, contact them and ask!

Orangel123

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014 - Returned 06-02-2015
Hi friends, tricky question, today my wife got her IELTS score and luckily she scored enough to be elegible to some PNP programs. Considering i am going to submit an application for Quebec, do you think we could both without risk of a province saying that our intention to settle there are not genuine?

Thanks for your views...

kanarf

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Mexico BIQ/Federal - POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ-April 2012/Federal -Sept 14, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
CSQ-July 2013/Federal-Dec 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided
come on mexico biq......send me that email with my interview date#anxious

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
Hello friends
As I expected MICC decision making is rather subjective. How come they reject the application based on manual ITRV? May be the guys should check with a lawyer that's the only way.
Now for those who are in last stages of receiving the CSQ or who just got it, if you think you waited enough think again because the federal stages of application is taking longer time as CIC is giving priority to EE in federal. So the wait continues.
I think no body gives a damn about Quebec applicants

kanarf

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Mexico BIQ/Federal - POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ-April 2012/Federal -Sept 14, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
CSQ-July 2013/Federal-Dec 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided
another week has ended........nothing new to report......it has been awfully quiet here all week... have a great weekend folks!!!

naveed1

May 13, 2011
sialkot pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 MARCH 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICANTION ON 5 MARCH 2011
AOR Received.
11 APRIL 2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO 8 MAY 2011 ( in process 2 nov 2011)
Med's Request
17 jan 2012
Med's Done....
8 feb 2012 rprf sent on 10 feb med recevied line added 5 march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 9 july 2012 DM 13 july 2012 ppr2 13 sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 sep 2012
LANDED..........
in nov or december Inshaallah
kanarf said:
another week has ended........nothing new to report......it has been awfully quiet here all week... have a great weekend folks!!!

Hi : Guys i got MBA Banking and finance degree so anyone could tell me that what is gonna be my area of training. Is it gonna be business administration or banking and financial operations services . I am financial manager by profession . I would highly appreciate if any one is able to resolve my problem.

Thanks.

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
naveed1 said:
Hi : Guys i got MBA Banking and finance degree so anyone could tell me that what is gonna be my area of training. Is it gonna be business administration or banking and financial operations services . I am financial manager by profession . I would highly appreciate if any one is able to resolve my problem.

Thanks.
You were issued visa in 2012?
What happened?