+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

dprograms

Feb 3, 2015
Here is my plan if I get refused because of my A2 + (pending B1).

I will go to Montreal to tender my Appeal on a student visa & may be I will take B2 at locations around my neighbor countries in March 2015.

It's likely that I will get a reply letter in April (because I submitted docs in Feb).

Do you think this is a good idea ????

It would seem difficult to appeal the case from here.

But the visa...... do you know what'd happen ?? Appeal in Quebec & then take the B2 in Quebec and go back home to wait for the CSQ????

Thx for your opinions....

priyas

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 oct 2011
AOR Received.
22 may 2012, 27 feb 2015
Med's Request
3 june 2015
Med's Done....
11 june 2015
Interview........
6 2014 march and reject
Passport Req..
3 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 July 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Is there any contact number or email id of nova scotia office nimber.as I had send my application in oct but still no update.this quebeac process is tooooo slow .

shghamidi

Dec 10, 2012
Montreal
Hey guys,

I have a question regarding the recent changes in the list of areas of training. My CSQ application has been delayed for 18 months and I need to get two B2 in a french exam (current points: 42). According to the new list, I can obtain an additional 12 points because of my area of training, which will result in total of 54 points. So I won't need to take the french exam anymore. But I am not sure if the new rule is applicable to my situation. Anybody else in the same boat?

Thanks in advance.

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
shghamidi said:
Hey guys,

I have a question regarding the recent changes in the list of areas of training. My CSQ application has been delayed for 18 months and I need to get two B2 in a french exam (current points: 42). According to the new list, I can obtain an additional 12 points because of my area of training, which will result in total of 54 points. So I won't need to take the french exam anymore. But I am not sure if the new rule is applicable to my situation. Anybody else in the same boat?

Thanks in advance.
Just to give you an idea about the old ruling in connection to the release of new aot list in 2013, it states that if you have not reached the stage where midi has sent you a notice that you are on a waiting list for interview or you have been scheduled for interview, the new rules pertaining the new lists of aot apply to you.. Im not certain if this rule is retroactive though...

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
shghamidi said:
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.
Hi
can you share your timeline
if you have received a email for b2 certificate of french. then your primary evaluation has finished and your points are calculated finally you need points of b2.
the new rule is not applicable to your situation
I have also received a email since october( 18 months - b2 certificate)

qwop4321

Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
Dear All,
I had applied for my CSQ and recently got rejected for the following reason:
Initially Applied: Sep 2013
AOR: Apr 2014
Asking for Docs: Jan 16 2015
Docs Sent: Feb 5 2015
Rejected: Feb 16 2015

I had submitted the attested copies of ITRV as proof of Income Tax and Social Security proof. What did I do wrong?

Can I submit for Administrative Review? What are my chances of overturning the results? Should I re-apply? Any suggestions?

************************************************************************************
- Original ou copie certifiée conforme de preuve des cotisations sociales ou preuve de
paiement de l’impôt sur le revenu pour attester la légalité de l’expérience professionnelle
acquise au cours des cinq années précédant le dépôt de votre demande de certificat de
sélection
- Pour l'Inde (Les formulaires fournis ne sont pas acceptés)

Vous n’avez pas fourni les documents pour le conjoint, indiqués ci-dessous :
- - Original ou copie certifiée conforme de preuve des cotisations sociales ou preuve de
paiement de l’impôt sur le revenu pour attester la légalité de l’expérience professionnelle
acquise au cours des cinq années précédant le dépôt de votre demande de certificat de
sélection
************************************************************************************

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
what is your BIQ? Asia?

qwop4321 said:
Dear All,
I had applied for my CSQ and recently got rejected for the following reason:
Initially Applied: Sep 2013
AOR: Apr 2014
Asking for Docs: Jan 16 2015
Docs Sent: Feb 5 2015
Rejected: Feb 16 2015

I had submitted the attested copies of ITRV as proof of Income Tax and Social Security proof. What did I do wrong?

Can I submit for Administrative Review? What are my chances of overturning the results? Should I re-apply? Any suggestions?

- Original ou copie certifiée conforme de preuve des cotisations sociales ou preuve de
paiement de l'impôt sur le revenu pour attester la légalité de l'expérience professionnelle
sélection

Vous n'avez pas fourni les documents pour le conjoint, indiqués ci-dessous :
- - Original ou copie certifiée conforme de preuve des cotisations sociales ou preuve de
paiement de l'impôt sur le revenu pour attester la légalité de l'expérience professionnelle
sélection

jasss

Aug 10, 2014
qwop4321 its so sad.can you tell the name of officer who rejected your file??have you submitted manual returns with stamps from income tax department for all years???reply asap

shghamidi

Dec 10, 2012
Montreal
es said:
Hi
can you share your timeline
if you have received a email for b2 certificate of french. then your primary evaluation has finished and your points are calculated finally you need points of b2.
the new rule is not applicable to your situation
I have also received a email since october( 18 months - b2 certificate)
Here is my timeline:

18 July 2013: Sending initial documents
[They made changes to pointing system in August 2013, So I got 0 points for my two B1's, even though I had sent my documents before this date] :mad:
18 Oct 2013: Getting file number email + taking money
19 August 2014: Getting document update email
23 September 2014: Sending updates
2 October 2014: Getting an email to submit two B2's

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
dprograms said:
I just calculated the total scores. It seems like , under the new point systems, I'd earn about 51-54 points. :-[

If I have a B2 now, I'd definitely get around 60ish ++. but I have only a pending B1. I submitted my documents last week.

Do you know how to get a B2 and then appeal ASAP?

Why they did not notify us in advance?

Can anyone advice? I am planning to write an appealing letter now & I am scheduling my B2 exams with AllianceFrancaise in my neighbor countries.

Regards,
Thx
Dear dprograms

They already mention it on the website that french B2 is mandatory with retroactive so all the older applicants must have to go under new rules.
Further can you send me all of your points calculations so as to calculate your employability points if you have got de points suffisant pour atteindre le seuil éliminatoire d’employabilité they will give you 18 months of time to improve your french instead of rejection.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
guys

I have very big problem if u can help me please seniors

I applied in may 2011 , got file number october 2011 , got documents update list January 2015

I now my passport expires

I went to renew it

and I found that the authorities in my country decides to write only four names of my name while the old passport I was having 6 names written

and I have nothing to do with them as they refuse to correct it or even give me a letter to explain this situation

Now the name I submit my application with changed

what can I do?

apole

Feb 18, 2015
Hi,

We got document request from immigration Quebec including our tax returns. Me and my husband are from Pakistan and we claimed 2 years work experience from back home. We did not file our tax return back in 2099,2010,2011 as our salary was very low and income tax was deducted at source. After getting the document request from immigration Quebec we filed tax return for last five years in Pakistan. It is legal to file 5 years income tax return at once on Pakistan. The tax return forms now showing the stamps with receive date in 2015.
My question is: will immigration Quebec have objection on filing our taxes late?? Will these new receive dates will cause problem ? Please help!!

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
I want to understand one thing...y r quebec immigration officers not accepting genuine ITR dcouments...

and also if one's income was very low and did not pay any tax...in this case too ITR docs are not considered valid and are suppose to provide social security docs for the ones who had no income tax....??

If the tax docs are not correct as per their format than Wont they just remove points for work exp and process without it...because i beleive if one gets required points without work exp...shudnt they process it

apole

Feb 18, 2015
Exactly what I was thinking. If the applicant has 63 points already than immigration Quebec should disregard all non verified documents.