Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
javeedislam said:
Dear dprograms

They already mention it on the website that french B2 is mandatory with retroactive so all the older applicants must have to go under new rules.
Further can you send me all of your points calculations so as to calculate your employability points if you have got de points suffisant pour atteindre le seuil éliminatoire d'employabilité they will give you 18 months of time to improve your french instead of rejection.
[/quote

Could you share to us the link mentioning that B2 is in fact mandatory? TIA

dprograms

Feb 3, 2015
I just booked/paid my B2 French exams next month in one of the nearest AllianceFrancaise surrounding my country. I was thinking of writing the Immigration Officer about this but I read the letter. It is said that 'dans une seule envoi' and this is repeated about 2-3 times so I am worried about that; so I will NOT send anything to Montreal. I will just link my info with Alliance in my hometown (which has the pending B1) that I have paid/registered for B2 at Alliance in another country already.

In the letter I sent last week, I told them that I have the pending B1 with Alliance in my hometown but the result 'sera disponible' after the deadline they set. I think if I link my information with Alliance in my hometown (which has pending B1)... Then the immigration officer would contact Alliance in my hometown and they would know that I'm having the B2 in another nearby country, right??????

javeedislam said:
Dear dprograms
Further can you send me all of your points calculations so as to calculate your employability points if you have got de points suffisant pour atteindre le seuil éliminatoire d'employabilité they will give you 18 months of time to improve your french instead of rejection.
This is interesting.. Do you have any website/link about this B2 & 18 months time frame??
Is this officially from the Immigration Quebec???
;D

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
dprograms said:
I just booked/paid my B2 French exams next month in one of the nearest AllianceFrancaise surrounding my country. I was thinking of writing the Immigration Officer about this but I read the letter. It is said that 'dans une seule envoi' and this is repeated about 2-3 times so I am worried about that; so I will NOT send anything to Montreal. I will just link my info with Alliance in my hometown (which has the pending B1) that I have paid/registered for B2 at Alliance in another country already.

In the letter I sent last week, I told them that I have the pending B1 with Alliance in my hometown but the result 'sera disponible' after the deadline they set. I think if I link my information with Alliance in my hometown (which has pending B1)... Then the immigration officer would contact Alliance in my hometown and they would know that I'm having the B2 in another nearby country, right??????

This is interesting.. Do you have any website/link about this B2 & 18 months time frame??
Is this officially from the Immigration Quebec???
;D
Dear dprograms,

You can calculate your points as per below for 18 months time.
http://www.midi.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/gpi-npi/npi_2013/npi2013-016.pdf

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Kaps1706 said:
Dear Friends,

There is some negative news from my side. The story is like this, In Oct'14, I received a request to update documents. In Dec'14, I sent the Income tax returns and Work experience documents.

Now, two days back I received a letter stating "Intention to refuse", reason is low score against the sections. Specifically, despite DELF B1, they have given me zero score. Applying new rules for a 2011 application?

Secondly, formation section has been given zero score. I did my B.COM(Pass) from Delhi University in 2000 along with IT diploma from NIIT. Since 2000, I am working in IT domain. I applied for quebec immigration in 2011.

Need your help guys, please suggest how can I respond to them and have a favourable response.

Thanks..
Kaps
I applied under 2171.

dprograms

Feb 3, 2015
javeedislam said:
Dear dprograms,
You can calculate your points as per below for 18 months time.
Thx Javeedislam,
Oh I got it now. It means ,
if you earn min 49 on the old system (the preliminary process has already begun)
or 39 on the new systems (the preliminary process has not already begun) ,

we will have about 12-18 months to get a higher french level to earn enough points to reach the treshold scores (55 on the old systems & 49 on the new systesms respectively), right? but....

but 12 - 18 months from when ? Is that from Aug 2013 -> now?
or 12 -18 months from the letter that they would send me in the next 1-2 months?

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
dprograms said:
Thx Javeedislam,
Oh I got it now. It means ,
if you earn min 49 on the old system (the preliminary process has already begun)
or 39 on the new systems (the preliminary process has not already begun) ,

we will have about 12-18 months to get a higher french level to earn enough points to reach the treshold scores (55 on the old systems & 49 on the new systesms respectively), right? but....

but 12 - 18 months from when ? Is that from Aug 2013 -> now?
or 12 -18 months from the letter that they would send me in the next 1-2 months?
It starts when they will send you the letter.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
Dreamer2014 said:
guys

I have very big problem if u can help me please seniors

I applied in may 2011 , got file number october 2011 , got documents update list January 2015

I now my passport expires

I went to renew it

and I found that the authorities in my country decides to write only four names of my name while the old passport I was having 6 names written

and I have nothing to do with them as they refuse to correct it or even give me a letter to explain this situation

Now the name I submit my application with changed

what can I do?
Any one have an answer for the above question please help me

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Dreamer2014 said:
Any one have an answer for the above question please help me
Just send them your updated passport with explanation letter whatever the situation you have (it will not be a problem).

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
javeedislam said:
Just send them your updated passport with explanation letter whatever the situation you have (it will not be a problem).
what if my TCFQ and my IELTS data is as the old passport?

do u think it can work?

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Dreamer2014 said:
what if my TCFQ and my IELTS data is as the old passport?

do u think it can work?
Yes ofcoz it will work because your new passport must have your old passport reference as practice in all the countries.
I have three passports all the passports have older passport number printed.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
javeedislam said:
Yes ofcoz it will work because your new passport must have your old passport reference as practice in all the countries.
I have three passports all the passports have older passport number printed.

thanks bro

really appreciated , you bring hope back to me :)

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Hey Experts,

I have submitted all the documents (income tax certificates, birth certificate, notarised edu docs) that they requested and got documents accepted email too, in which they mention that my case is under waiting list for an interview. Does anyone know how long it takes to get an interview?

Thanks guys.

dprograms

Feb 3, 2015
As per the link here:

immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/dcs/documents-dcs-fr-dyn.pdf

In the format exige, "Original ou copie certifiée conforme" means I can submit either Original or Certified true copies, right?

There was one document I sent without notarisation because it's original docs sealed in the envelop from my government. I did not tear the seal so I do not know how it looks inside but I paid money to the gov directly to issue this postal mail to me & then I forwarded it to Montreal without opening the seals. I think that is considered 'Original', right?

chicho

Feb 20, 2015
hello,
i need some help with the papers i need to submit. my marital status is de facto spose as me and my boyfriend have been living together for more than a year. but he is already a pr so he is not coming with me so i am not sure if i need

- the declaration by spouse or de facto spose
- At least two items proving de facto spouse status on which both spouses’ names appear. Documents eligible as proof are: – Shared financial commitment (mortgage, lease, joint bank accounts) – Common bills (electricity, gas, telephone or Internet service) • Official cohabitation certificate, where applicable ( If you and your spouse are applying as de facto spouses, you must prove that you have lived together for at least one year when your application
is submitted. You must provide documents dated fromone year ago or earlier, along with recent documents)

or just saying that he is my family in quebec and submitting the documents as family is enough

thank you so much for your help

jvictorfc

Aug 16, 2011
Friends of dream,

We received last year a request to resend new language test because we did not get b2/b2, I did the test again and got B1/B2, Can I send both certificates, the first with B1/B2 and the B2 of comprehension oral only? I am asking this because today it's possible to do the tcfq modular where you choose the test you want do. Other question is, if I do both and get the opposite B2/B1, If I send both, will they consider better result for each one?

Ps: I called Montreal Office today and the person that answered said she could not respond that by phone and that I send something which is better than nothing. Why this I am asking to know based on your experience.