Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
6 October 2014
IELTS Request
NO
Anand_Inida said:
Dear members,
Last two days I have got more than 20 personal messages with lots of questions. I answered all of them because I understand the anxiety of the members but most of them are repetitive. All the questions have been discussed in the forum before but I thought it is better to document them at one place.
First of all, I am not a lawyer to know the process in and out. My lawyer did not help me much when MICC asked tax documents. After discussing with members somehow I figured out a way that worked for me. It may or may not work for you so please use at your discretion. Some of General Questions.
Q1. I have enough points, why is my file rejected?
A1. Quebec Immigration follows Murphy's Law. Whatever that can go wrong will eventually go wrong. That's why.
Q2. Well Said. But I don't get it.
A2. For example, you have 100 points on your file but you fail to/forgot to send a document for high school diploma of your spouse or a tax exempt document for your wife. You may logically think that these documents don't give any points and officer will give you CSQ without interview. Officer can reject you just because of this single piece of paper you did not send with application.
Q3. OK. I still did not get it. Can you explain?
A3. Send all documents in required format. Don't leave even a single one. If you leave one, then it's all up to chance.
Q4. What documents should I send?
A4. Whatever you written in application irrespective of whether it is giving you points or not should be backed with documents in required format.
Q5. What documents I should submit for Income Tax?
A5. Best answer is to tell what not to. Any document not issued by local revenue agency or Government is not valid. For example, Salary slips/PF contribution slips/salary certificate issued by employer are not valid. Confirmation of payment of income tax/ Original proof of payment of income tax/ your original social security contributions are valid.
Q6. But I am exempt from paying Income tax or there is no income tax in my country. What should I do?
A6. If PM Modi says he was a tea vendor before, Quebec immigration wants proof that he paid income tax or he is exempt from. So get a proof from government or local revenue agency.
Q7. But I tried with Income tax department. They don't issue any such thing.
A7. This is why you have local practicing and authorized charted accountants. They are representatives of government. You and I don't follow the rules every year. They do. They can issue these letters in authority given to them by government. In the letter mention what section or rule of income tax you are exempt from paying income tax and get the letter with a seal or stamp. This worked well with me.
Q8. Can I submit online copy?
A8. No. If you have online copy then you have to get a manual copy or a seal or stamp on the online copy. If CA you consulted says he cannot do it, go to other CA. It is possible because most of the members from different countries have done it. If this is not possible in your country, try to get online copy notarized.
Q9. Do I need French for Quebec immigration?
A9. Yes and No. In most cases, first to get CSQ, to get a Job and to have good life in Quebec you need it. NO, to get CSQ in some circumstances you don't need it.
Q10. I am Married. Should I add my wife to application now?
A10. Well if you want to stay married, yes
Q11. Should I inform about changes to application within a month?
A11. Yes you should. If you could not get required documents in a month, you can still send the application with fee and attach whatever is available at that time. In cover letter explain that you will send the actual documents once they are available to you.
Q12. I have more points than minimum threshold. Will my interview be waived?
A12. Anything is possible. Quebec immigration is subjective not objective.
Q13. I don't get it. Explain?
A13. If logical decision is made purely based on the information given in file and based on the calculated points it is objective. If you add mood of the officer, it is subjective.
Q14. My AOT is this how many points do I get?
A14. Difficult to answer. It depends on your Bachelors or masters if your experience is related to any one of them. It's up to officer if your degree is not related to experience.
Q15. Can I have your contact number. I have some questions?
A15. No, unless you are a hot chick.
Q16. Yes I am can I have it?
A16. Well... still no. My wife will kick me out and its freezing cold out here.

This is to lighten up things a bit. All the best to all applicants. We can append this FAQ in future.
Anand

☺

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
djgt said:
Hi Manish,

The same problem with me i still unable to find out the way as i have consulted 3 to 4 CA but everyone refused i am still confused that how others are doing...........................

R/DJGT
I see most of you are having trouble with getting manual copies. Let me talk to the guy who did it for me in HYDERABAD and in BANGLORE. Have some patience guys, I will be back soon with some answers.
Anand

executive

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 12-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR Nov-2010, PR AOR Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Original Application
Med's Request
June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 15
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
executive said:
Hello All,

Today I received this email from Ministère de l'Immigration. I am copying the text:

Voustrouverez en pièces jointes la lettre officielle du Ministère et, le cas échéant, ses annexes.

And in the attachment it says:

Objet : Votre «Demande de Certificat de Sélection du Québec»

Nous vous informons que votre dossier est en attente d'une décision. Nous communiquerons de nouveau avec vous lorsqu'une décision sera prise.

Does anyone know what it means? We had already been waiting for four years so why department wanted to just let us know by sending email that "application is waiting for a decision."

Has anyone else received such email? I am more interested to find out if anyone else received similar email and what next step was after this? Please share your experience..

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Today I called MIDI and according to them my CSQ was issued two weeks ago which I will receive by mail. So basically waiting for decision meant CSQ :D

Now its time for federal part. Good luck to everyone who are still waiting.

BR

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
executive said:
Hi Guys,

Today I called MIDI and according to them my CSQ was issued two weeks ago which I will receive by mail. So basically waiting for decision meant CSQ :D

Now its time for federal part. Good luck to everyone who are still waiting.

BR
Congrats.

I also received same mail and they confimred over phone my CSQ is issued.
Anand

executive

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 12-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR Nov-2010, PR AOR Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Original Application
Med's Request
June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 15
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Anand_Inida said:
Congrats.

I also received same mail and they confimred over phone my CSQ is issued.
Anand
Thanks Anand, as a matter of fact after seeing your post that you had called to inquire about your CSQ is the reason I decided to call them today . So you are one reason that I got relieved today otherwise I would have kept on waiting for other two weeks till I had received CSQ in the mail. :)

Congrats to you too. Now lets hope federal part doesnt take long. I think for UK it is around 17 months.

BR

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
Congrats guys...

atabe_andy

Feb 16, 2014
Hi All,

I received my Quebec selection certificate in November 2013. I submitted the next set of docs in March 2014. I got a reply saying all was OK and I just had to wait to be asked to go for medicals. Since then I have heard nothing.

Does anybody know howlong this can take. I have been sending all my docs from Yaounde - Cameroon.

Thanks for your reply.

A.A.

jasss

Aug 10, 2014
hi ..my friend got document request letter from quebec embssy ...like ITROF LAST FIVE YERAS ,SOME CERTIFIED COPIES...BUT THEY HAD WRITTEN FOR ITR THEY ARE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT ITR ISSUED BY AN EMPLOYER OR AN ACCOUNTANT...SO CA IS ALSO NOT VALID NOW...SHE IS IN NURSING APPLIED SEP 2012..

jasss

Aug 10, 2014
DO YOU REMEMBER GUYS WHEN WE HAD APPLIED IN OCTOBER 2012..CHECK THE GENERAL INFORMATION DOCUMENT Documents submitted in support of the Application for Selection Certificate
Skilled workers (Regular program)A-1520-AA(2012)...

THEY HAD WRITTEN:- :THE RULES ON YOUR APPLICATION FOR CSQ WILL BE IMPLEMENTED IN EFFECT WHEN IT WAS SUBMITTED............

SO HOW THEY CAN IMPLEMENT NEW RULES ON OLD APPLICANTS..WE HAVE OFFICIAL PROOF AS PER THEIR GUIDELINES ..I DONT KNOW HOW I CAN POST THAT PICTURE.TELL ME I WILL POST THAT FORM IF ANYBODY DONT HAVE...MUST REPLY FRIENDS

priyas

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 oct 2011
AOR Received.
22 may 2012, 27 feb 2015
Med's Request
3 june 2015
Med's Done....
11 june 2015
Interview........
6 2014 march and reject
Passport Req..
3 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 July 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi all
I had sent application for fedral part.do you know how much time it will take to get aor

will they deduct money before sending aor .

how I will get aor by email or by post.

do you know how much time it will take

ashraflakho

Aug 15, 2012
Miumiu said:
Were you given a chance of adding documents before this rejection?

Yes you have to provide that even for the spouse. If not, then provide her income tax proof. If not even this, then provide a document that proves that she is exempted from paying income tax.
Dear Miumiu Thanks for your reply. They requested me the documents but I sent them the letter that her salary doesnt fall in the tax net. After review of all my document the application has been rejected. Now what shall I do? Is there any chance to request for review of my application?
If not then I have to re-apply or what?

PLease advise.

akinolam

Aug 7, 2014
priyas said:
Hi all
I had sent application for fedral part.do you know how much time it will take to get aor

Hi Priyas,

Have your application been refused by MICC previously?

If I am right, when was that? Did you resubmit another application or did you go for review? Just wondering how you come about the CSQ when your application had once been refused.

Ola

akinolam

Aug 7, 2014
priyas said:
Hi all

Hi Priyas,

Have your application been refused by MICC previously?

If I am right, when was that? Did you resubmit another application or did you go for review? Just wondering how you come about the CSQ when your application had once been refused.

Ola

priyas

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 oct 2011
AOR Received.
22 may 2012, 27 feb 2015
Med's Request
3 june 2015
Med's Done....
11 june 2015
Interview........
6 2014 march and reject
Passport Req..
3 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 July 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
hi
yes my I got rejected in interview but I submit for administrative review and then they send csq