WAIT
Passport Req..
WAIT
VISA ISSUED...
WAIT
LANDED..........
WAIT
Hi guys.
I am from India . Any body know what is process of getting manual copy of itr- v .

t_kell

Sep 2, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Anand_Inida said:
Hello floks,

Just got off the phone with MICC. My CSQ has been accepted and it is in regular mail to my lawyer.

I must thank members HossamHamed and Jenalby (for giving info on process to get manual ITR-V in India) for clarifying some of the doubts I had.

All the best to other applicants. I will be active in the forum to help others get it as well.

Anand
congrats !!

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
manish1107 said:
Hi guys.
I am from India . Any body know what is process of getting manual copy of itr- v .
I had given the detailed process in previous posts. Read my previous posts.

All the best
Anand

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
talk2melas said:
I applied from Saudi Arabia and attached a letter of explanation with my initial application about the non -payment of taxes and social security in ALL the Gulf country economies . Then I got document update request in July without a request for any tax document or social security. Just submit translated/photocopies of your current resident permit from your country of residence and a letter of explanation if MIDI requests for Tax or SS document, your will be fine.
I am on queue for interview any moment from now according to mail sent to me by MIDI on October 24,2014.
i already submit my residency copy including my application , we will see later what will happen
, you prepare your self for interview you take course in french , for not yet start

thanks

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
tallayousef said:
dear all
who apply from united Arab emirates , am asking regarding social contribution exemption how we can get it because here no taxes and no social contribution how we can prove that
please help
regards
hi,
only write a letter mentioning that in UAE you don't pay taxes and blablabla.
send the last three payslip and salary certificate as well as the six months statement to proove that the amount in your salary certificate is the same credited to your Account with no deductions.(explain this in the letter)

send me an e-mail to:h_ops@hotmail.com and i will send you the same letter i sent it to them.

Regards,

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
jimmy80 said:
hi,
send the last three payslip and salary certificate as well as the six months statement to proove that the amount in your salary certificate is the same credited to your Account with no deductions.(explain this in the letter)

send me an e-mail to:h_ops @ hotmail.com and i will send you the same letter i sent it to them.

Regards,
thnaks iwill sent you my email to

yaltalla@icldc.ae

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
Anand_Inida said:
Hello floks,

Just got off the phone with MICC. My CSQ has been accepted and it is in regular mail to my lawyer.

I must thank members HossamHamed and Jenalby (for giving info on process to get manual ITR-V in India) for clarifying some of the doubts I had.

All the best to other applicants. I will be active in the forum to help others get it as well.

Anand
congratulations!

selvarajcfh

Oct 4, 2014
jimmy80 said:
hi,

send me an e-mail to:h_ops @ hotmail.com and i will send you the same letter i sent it to them.

Regards,
Hi Bro thank u for yr post. I would be happy to receive the same as I am also working in a foreign country and need to show tax exemption letter. my email id is selvarajcfh @ gmail.com

akrish424

Nov 1, 2014
Hey guys, thinking of applying for QSW in March 2015. I did bachelors in aeronautics in UK which was 3 years in duration. How many points can I get in the AOT?

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
Dear members,
Last two days I have got more than 20 personal messages with lots of questions. I answered all of them because I understand the anxiety of the members but most of them are repetitive. All the questions have been discussed in the forum before but I thought it is better to document them at one place.
First of all, I am not a lawyer to know the process in and out. My lawyer did not help me much when MICC asked tax documents. After discussing with members somehow I figured out a way that worked for me. It may or may not work for you so please use at your discretion. Some of General Questions.
Q1. I have enough points, why is my file rejected?
A1. Quebec Immigration follows Murphy's Law. Whatever that can go wrong will eventually go wrong. That's why.
Q2. Well Said. But I don't get it.
A2. For example, you have 100 points on your file but you fail to/forgot to send a document for high school diploma of your spouse or a tax exempt document for your wife. You may logically think that these documents don't give any points and officer will give you CSQ without interview. Officer can reject you just because of this single piece of paper you did not send with application.
Q3. OK. I still did not get it. Can you explain?
A3. Send all documents in required format. Don't leave even a single one. If you leave one, then it's all up to chance.
Q4. What documents should I send?
A4. Whatever you written in application irrespective of whether it is giving you points or not should be backed with documents in required format.
Q5. What documents I should submit for Income Tax?
A5. Best answer is to tell what not to. Any document not issued by local revenue agency or Government is not valid. For example, Salary slips/PF contribution slips/salary certificate issued by employer are not valid. Confirmation of payment of income tax/ Original proof of payment of income tax/ your original social security contributions are valid.
Q6. But I am exempt from paying Income tax or there is no income tax in my country. What should I do?
A6. If PM Modi says he was a tea vendor before, Quebec immigration wants proof that he paid income tax or he is exempt from. So get a proof from government or local revenue agency.
Q7. But I tried with Income tax department. They don't issue any such thing.
A7. This is why you have local practicing and authorized charted accountants. They are representatives of government. You and I don't follow the rules every year. They do. They can issue these letters in authority given to them by government. In the letter mention what section or rule of income tax you are exempt from paying income tax and get the letter with a seal or stamp. This worked well with me.
Q8. Can I submit online copy?
A8. No. If you have online copy then you have to get a manual copy or a seal or stamp on the online copy. If CA you consulted says he cannot do it, go to other CA. It is possible because most of the members from different countries have done it. If this is not possible in your country, try to get online copy notarized.
Q9. Do I need French for Quebec immigration?
A9. Yes and No. In most cases, first to get CSQ, to get a Job and to have good life in Quebec you need it. NO, to get CSQ in some circumstances you don't need it.
Q10. I am Married. Should I add my wife to application now?
A10. Well if you want to stay married, yes
Q11. Should I inform about changes to application within a month?
A11. Yes you should. If you could not get required documents in a month, you can still send the application with fee and attach whatever is available at that time. In cover letter explain that you will send the actual documents once they are available to you.
Q12. I have more points than minimum threshold. Will my interview be waived?
A12. Anything is possible. Quebec immigration is subjective not objective.
Q13. I don't get it. Explain?
A13. If logical decision is made purely based on the information given in file and based on the calculated points it is objective. If you add mood of the officer, it is subjective.
Q14. My AOT is this how many points do I get?
A14. Difficult to answer. It depends on your Bachelors or masters if your experience is related to any one of them. It's up to officer if your degree is not related to experience.
Q15. Can I have your contact number. I have some questions?
A15. No, unless you are a hot chick.
Q16. Yes I am can I have it?
A16. Well... still no. My wife will kick me out and its freezing cold out here.

This is to lighten up things a bit. All the best to all applicants. We can append this FAQ in future.
Anand

selvarajcfh

Oct 4, 2014
Anand_Inida said:
Dear members,
Last two days I have got more than 20 personal messages with lots of questions. I answered all of them because I understand the anxiety of the members but most of them are repetitive. All the questions have been discussed in the forum before but I thought it is better to document them at one place.
First of all, I am not a lawyer to know the process in and out. My lawyer did not help me much when MICC asked tax documents. After discussing with members somehow I figured out a way that worked for me. It may or may not work for you so please use at your discretion. Some of General Questions.
A1. Quebec Immigration follows Murphy's Law. Whatever that can go wrong will eventually go wrong. That's why.
A2. For example, you have 100 points on your file but you fail to/forgot to send a document for high school diploma of your spouse or a tax exempt document for your wife. You may logically think that these documents don't give any points and officer will give you CSQ without interview. Officer can reject you just because of this single piece of paper you did not send with application.
A3. Send all documents in required format. Don't leave even a single one. If you leave one, then it's all up to chance.
A4. Whatever you written in application irrespective of whether it is giving you points or not should be backed with documents in required format.
A5. Best answer is to tell what not to. Any document not issued by local revenue agency or Government is not valid. For example, Salary slips/PF contribution slips/salary certificate issued by employer are not valid. Confirmation of payment of income tax/ Original proof of payment of income tax/ your original social security contributions are valid.
Q6. But I am exempt from paying Income tax or there is no income tax in my country. What should I do?
A6. If PM Modi says he was a tea vendor before, Quebec immigration wants proof that he paid income tax or he is exempt from. So get a proof from government or local revenue agency.
A7. This is why you have local practicing and authorized charted accountants. They are representatives of government. You and I don't follow the rules every year. They do. They can issue these letters in authority given to them by government. In the letter mention what section or rule of income tax you are exempt from paying income tax and get the letter with a seal or stamp. This worked well with me.
A8. No. If you have online copy then you have to get a manual copy or a seal or stamp on the online copy. If CA you consulted says he cannot do it, go to other CA. It is possible because most of the members from different countries have done it. If this is not possible in your country, try to get online copy notarized.
A9. Yes and No. In most cases, first to get CSQ, to get a Job and to have good life in Quebec you need it. NO, to get CSQ in some circumstances you don't need it.
A11. Yes you should. If you could not get required documents in a month, you can still send the application with fee and attach whatever is available at that time. In cover letter explain that you will send the actual documents once they are available to you.
A13. If logical decision is made purely based on the information given in file and based on the calculated points it is objective. If you add mood of the officer, it is subjective.
A14. Difficult to answer. It depends on your Bachelors or masters if your experience is related to any one of them. It's up to officer if your degree is not related to experience.

This is to lighten up things a bit. All the best to all applicants. We can append this FAQ in future.
Anand
Great work. Thank you very much and I like the way of your understanding about us. Really it is very kind of you.

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello my FSW recently started processing, anyone knows how i can withdraw my Quebec skilled worker application?

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Anand_Inida said:
Dear members,

Anand
This is amazing.+1 for you.
I have a question regarding getting married after CSQ. I have got my CSQ and I am getting married and for that, I have to return my CSQ back. Would they take again so many months to add my wife and evaluate us again? are there any risks involved in adding my wife as an accompanying dependent at this stage? ( Keeping in mind, I have 64 points with my wife added).

Please need guidance.

Thanks.

djgt

Oct 27, 2014
manish1107 said:
Hi guys.
Hi Manish,

The same problem with me i still unable to find out the way as i have consulted 3 to 4 CA but everyone refused i am still confused that how others are doing...........................

R/DJGT

XpressEnterprise

May 21, 2014
Montreal, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, PK (old)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2007 (Investor)
AOR Received.
19-08-2008
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
20-04-2011 (London, UK)
Med's Request
29-08-2012 / 29-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2012 / 20-06-2014
Interview........
01-12-2010 (Damascus, Syria)
Passport Req..
21-02-2012 (PPR1) / 15-10-2014 (PPR1 with chart) / 17-11-2014 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2014 (Received on 01-01-2015)
LANDED..........
12-04-2015 (PR Card : 09-07-2015)
I got my eCAS updated as Decision Made with the following line added

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I also received an email from RIH (with PPR2 instructions in attachment as 6-pages PDF) a couple of days back with the following line:

Your visas have been issued, please find attached the email

I've submitted my passports + photos via TCS at the following address:

VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan

Letter also warn that one should expect to be without passports for 4 weeks. CIC also advice applicants to contact IOM's Cultural Orientation Abroad (COA) via their Email