U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-08-2014 and updated on 02-10-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ after interview on 20/5/2015; Federal application received in CIO on 12/06/2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2013/ Federal on 25-08-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29/09/2015
Med's Request
17/03/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
Anand_Inida said:
Hello floks,

Just got off the phone with MICC. My CSQ has been accepted and it is in regular mail to my lawyer.

I must thank members HossamHamed and Jenalby (for giving info on process to get manual ITR-V in India) for clarifying some of the doubts I had.

All the best to other applicants. I will be active in the forum to help others get it as well.

Anand
Congrats....Anand.....

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Anand_Inida said:
Hello floks,

Just got off the phone with MICC. My CSQ has been accepted and it is in regular mail to my lawyer.

I must thank members HossamHamed and Jenalby (for giving info on process to get manual ITR-V in India) for clarifying some of the doubts I had.

All the best to other applicants. I will be active in the forum to help others get it as well.

Anand

Congratulations Anand, This is great news.
I am working on getting ITRs from IT Dept. Let's see how it goes.
Let us stay in touch and hope for a meeting in Montreal :)

manish1107

Dec 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
SEND WITH FILE
File Transfer...
WAIT
Med's Request
WAIT
Med's Done....
WAIT
Interview........
WAIT
Passport Req..
WAIT
VISA ISSUED...
WAIT
LANDED..........
WAIT
Anand_Inida said:
I am not sure about next years mission. This year cap is already full. FYI, your masters degree is not considered for AOT. your Bachelors is considered for AOT. I have Bachelors in Mechanical and masters in Aerospace. My lawyer said I will get only 6 points from mechanical degree not 12 from Aerospace (masters).
I think for next year you have to express your intent and then they will chosse, something like that.
try and follow veryclosely the next processings.
Anand
hi anand,
i have same thing,
i have done bachelor in mechanical engineer and master in mechanical engineer from USA. BUT MY LAWYER COUNT 12 POINT FOR AOT. SO IT IS RIGHT OR WRONG PLEASE REPLY ME.

ashraflakho

Aug 15, 2012
Dear seniors,
I need your help. I applied for CSQ in July 2012. I am Civil Engineer by profession and my wife is medical doctor.
She has three years experience and I have 15 years experience.
I was asked to submit documents of my wife as well. I am the principal applicant for CSQ.
I received letter from immigration that my application is rejected because my wife doesn't have social contribution proof.
This reason they have mentioned in the letter. Please advise me what shall i do now?
In Pakistan the most of private hospital s there is no social contribution or pension schemes.

Please advise me.

Regards,
AL

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
ashraflakho said:
Dear seniors,
I need your help. I applied for CSQ in July 2012. I am Civil Engineer by profession and my wife is medical doctor.
She has three years experience and I have 15 years experience.
I was asked to submit documents of my wife as well. I am the principal applicant for CSQ.
I received letter from immigration that my application is rejected because my wife doesn't have social contribution proof.
This reason they have mentioned in the letter. Please advise me what shall i do now?
In Pakistan the most of private hospital s there is no social contribution or pension schemes.

Please advise me.

Regards,
AL
Were you given a chance of adding documents before this rejection?

Yes you have to provide that even for the spouse. If not, then provide her income tax proof. If not even this, then provide a document that proves that she is exempted from paying income tax.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Anand_Inida said:
Hello floks,

Anand
Congrats ....As I told you ....Grt news.....

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Miumiu said:
Were you given a chance of adding documents before this rejection?

Yes you have to provide that even for the spouse. If not, then provide her income tax proof. If not even this, then provide a document that proves that she is exempted from paying income tax.
You can apply for administrative review and try to submit the requested documents which you left out last time.This is your last and final chance so try to get hold of a chartered accountant even with no returns she can still show her income tax contributions as nil returns ....So try it within 90 days..good luck

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Anand_Inida said:
Hello floks,

Anand
congrats.
good luck in the federal part

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
dear all
who apply from united Arab emirates , am asking regarding social contribution exemption how we can get it because here no taxes and no social contribution how we can prove that
please help
regards

Milan kunwar

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th july 2014
AOR Received.
16th September 2014 file opened and 13th oct 2014 AOR received
Anand_Inida said:
Hello floks,

Anand

Congrats ...........anand :)

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Hi tallayousef, I'm also working here in UAE. Did they ask you to provide that one?

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
Anand_Inida said:
Hello floks,

Anand
congrats dear

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
jomsjoms03 said:
Hi tallayousef, I'm also working here in UAE. Did they ask you to provide that one?
Hi they not ask.but am preparing if they ask you have idea they will ask here to applicant
Like us. . U submit this paper?
Where you are working . Am in abu dhabi we can share by whatsapp 0551029543
Regards

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
tallayousef said:
Hi they not ask.but am preparing if they ask you have idea they will ask here to applicant
Like us. . U submit this paper?
Where you are working . Am in abu dhabi we can share by whatsapp 0551029543
Regards
I applied from Saudi Arabia and attached a letter of explanation with my initial application about the non -payment of taxes and social security in ALL the Gulf country economies . Then I got document update request in July without a request for any tax document or social security. Just submit translated/photocopies of your current resident permit from your country of residence and a letter of explanation if MIDI requests for Tax or SS document, your will be fine.
I am on queue for interview any moment from now according to mail sent to me by MIDI on October 24,2014.

manish1107

Dec 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
SEND WITH FILE
File Transfer...
WAIT
Med's Request
WAIT
Med's Done....
WAIT
Interview........
WAIT
Passport Req..
WAIT
VISA ISSUED...
WAIT
LANDED..........
WAIT
Anand_Inida said:
Hello floks,

Anand
Hi,
Can you tell me what is process of get manual itr-v in India . I have online copy but you know how we can get manuall copy. Waiting for your reply thanks