U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-08-2014 and updated on 02-10-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ after interview on 20/5/2015; Federal application received in CIO on 12/06/2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2013/ Federal on 25-08-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29/09/2015
Med's Request
17/03/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
Anand_Inida said:
A memeber of the form was in similar situation. As per his calculations, he has 68 points.Also he was very confident about the format of all documents produced. For some reason, the officer calculated 60 points so he was called him for interview. In the interview, officer looked at all the documents and awarded the points and issued the CSQ. Hope the same with you.
But be careful and be preapred for the interview. If you have some time, learn a few phrases of french, history of Quebec, Montreal, your future plans, how you plan to learn french ..etc.
As we all know Quebec immigration is not Objective its subjective to officer.
all the best
Anand
Thank you Anand for ur comment...
Hope everything will go smoothly,,,,need to work hard to learn French ... I know it is not going to b very easy.... N French courses are very expensive in UAE......

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Anand_Inida said:
Could be yes. If you have less points even considering that you provide the requested documents, they would have rejected you.
So yes you pass the initial threshold if you send them the documents they requested. Becarefuk though, if you deviate in any of the requested documents, they will simply reject the application.

Try to get all the documents in required formats. There are lots of posts in this form on right format of the documents.
All the best
Thanks Anand. Requested documents are: attested certificates of my high school,tax slips and birth certificate. By the way, initially I did not add my wife in application since was in MBA studies, but she completed it now. My questions are; if I add her in my application now, do they increase my point ? Do I have chance to get CSQ without interview? Also her sister is Canada PR, so is it possible for me to me claim more points? Please remember I am the principal applicant and she is not my sister. By the way, when I applied I just had 3 years of work experience, but now it is almost 6 years, do they increase my points for this?
Thanks bro.

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
Missionquebec said:
Thanks Anand. Requested documents are: attested certificates of my high school,tax slips and birth certificate. By the way, initially I did not add my wife in application since was in MBA studies, but she completed it now. My questions are; if I add her in my application now, do they increase my point ? Do I have chance to get CSQ without interview? Also her sister is Canada PR, so is it possible for me to me claim more points? Please remember I am the principal applicant and she is not my sister. By the way, when I applied I just had 3 years of work experience, but now it is almost 6 years, do they increase my points for this?
Thanks bro.
I am little confused on what to answer based on your info.
Usually when you file application, you need to declare your immediate family members. Did you add your wife in the application even though you did not pay fee and consider her points. Your family memebers may or may not accompany you but you should have declared.
Now with addition of spouse, you will have increased points but required threshold will also increase. You may have to get all supporting documents like education, experience , birth certificate , marriage certificate of your spouse now. Some times the immigration officials can choose among couple a principal applicant if one is getting more points. So if he chooses your wife as principal applicant, she will get points from her sister.
Yes you will have additional points for 6 yrs experience but you have to prove with appropriate docs.
Best for you is to anticipate the requirements and get all supporting documents formyourmwife and requested documents in correct format. Else there will be more delays for your wife's documents.
All the best
Anand

kau_shik_patel

Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SASKATCHEWAN - NDVO
NOC Code......
2281/2282
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
19-08-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
28-12-2016
Interview........
00-00-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-2017
LANDED..........
00-00-2017
Hello Anand_india can you please suggest something from the given information.

I want to apply for Quebec immigration next year in 2015.

My details are as below: -

My Education: - Master in Computer Application.
Work Experience: - 12 Years.
My Age: - 36
My Occupation:- Computer Network Technician - 2281.
My IELTS Score: - Listening: - 6.0, Reading: - 5.5, Writing: - 5.0, Speaking: - 6.5 Overall Band: - 6.0.

Spouse Education:- M.Phil(English).
Work Experience:- 10 Years.
Spouse Age:- 34
Spouse Occupation:- College Lecturer - 4011

Please tell me who much i will score and can i apply to Quebec immigration without French.

Waiting for your prompt response.

Please senior Provide some help & give some hope.

Thanking You,

coolforyou

Jan 7, 2014
Hello all,

i hope everyone is doing well.
I have a situation here. Today i visited AF for the registration of french class. I was told that they have four levels for Delf A1, each level 30 hrs, and so on for A2, B1..Since, i am thinking to take TCF exam, i am worried whether or not the course they have is OK for TCF for Quebec exam.
Need suggestion as i am just starting to learn french.
Thanks.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Anand_Inida said:
I am little confused on what to answer based on your info.
Usually when you file application, you need to declare your immediate family members. Did you add your wife in the application even though you did not pay fee and consider her points. Your family memebers may or may not accompany you but you should have declared.
Now with addition of spouse, you will have increased points but required threshold will also increase. You may have to get all supporting documents like education, experience , birth certificate , marriage certificate of your spouse now. Some times the immigration officials can choose among couple a principal applicant if one is getting more points. So if he chooses your wife as principal applicant, she will get points from her sister.
Yes you will have additional points for 6 yrs experience but you have to prove with appropriate docs.
Best for you is to anticipate the requirements and get all supporting documents formyourmwife and requested documents in correct format. Else there will be more delays for your wife's documents.
All the best
Anand
Thanks Anand. I have already declared my wife name in my initial application and provided marriage certificate, but did not pay fee for her since that time she was not in a position to accompany me ( Frankly speaking, I thought PR procedure can be done within 6 months, so it was not possible for here to accompany me...crazy thought, I understand..ahah :p). I really don't remember how I calculated point at that time, I guess I did not county my wife point since she is not one of applicants but just provide her information. So now I need to complete different form to add my spouse in application and provide her birth certificates, and educational certificates...damn..too tired. ??? Yes, I have all the official documents to prove my experience. However, they asked 5 years proof before the date of filing application. It means I filed 2011 December, I suppose to prove from 2006 to 2011. In addition, I should give from 2011 to 2014 if I want my experience counted for extra points, right?

Thanks in advance

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
kau_shik_patel said:
Hello Anand_india can you please suggest something from the given information.

I want to apply for Quebec immigration next year in 2015.

My details are as below: -

My Education: - Master in Computer Application.
Work Experience: - 12 Years.
My Age: - 36
My Occupation:- Computer Network Technician - 2281.
My IELTS Score: - Listening: - 6.0, Reading: - 5.5, Writing: - 5.0, Speaking: - 6.5 Overall Band: - 6.0.

Spouse Education:- M.Phil(English).
Work Experience:- 10 Years.
Spouse Age:- 34
Spouse Occupation:- College Lecturer - 4011

Please tell me who much i will score and can i apply to Quebec immigration without French.

Waiting for your prompt response.

Please senior Provide some help & give some hope.

Thanking You,
I am not sure about next years mission. This year cap is already full. FYI, your masters degree is not considered for AOT. your Bachelors is considered for AOT. I have Bachelors in Mechanical and masters in Aerospace. My lawyer said I will get only 6 points from mechanical degree not 12 from Aerospace (masters).
I think for next year you have to express your intent and then they will chosse, something like that.
try and follow veryclosely the next processings.
Anand

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
Missionquebec said:
Hi Anand,

I have applied on December 2011, in that time 57 is threshold and 63 is passing points, if I remember correctly. I would like to know your opinion on my points based on current rule (Although my application not fall under current point, it would be more relaxing though)

My Educational Qualification:

BE (Electronic and communication Engineering) 1994-1999, India
ME(Applied Electronics) 2002-2004, India
PhD(Electrical Engineering)2004-2009, Taiwan
MBA(2012 Sept-2014 June), Taiwan
PhD in management (2015 Feb- 2018 Feb), New Zealand

I calculated points based on current rule: My PHD is not under AOT so I use my MBA, in this case 12points for education+ 6points AOT (section c)

so total --------------------------------------------------------------------------------->18 points
36 ---0---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->14 points

Work experience

Research assistant (2004 Sept-2009 Feb), Taiwan
Assistant Professor (2009 March- to date) around 5.5 years- ------------------------------->-8 points

Language
TCF
Comprehension orale B1---Don't know
Expression orale A2--- Don't know

IELTS

Listening: 6
Speaking :7.5
Writing: 6.5
Reading :5.5
Overall : 6.5

Spouse characterstics

Age: 31------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>3 points

Education:3 point
BS in Industrial design (2003-2008)
MBA (2011-2013), Taiwan--------------------------------------------------------------------> 3 points+2 points AOT
PhD in Management ( 2014- to date) New Zealand

Work Experience:
Zero

Language
TCF
Comprehension orale A2--Don't know
Expression orale A2--Don't know

I would be very grateful if you could advice based on current point system. I believe current point system is tougher than previous, so if I reach somewhat reasonable stage then I would feel some hope for CSQ. Thanks in advance.
Hello

For this mission though, be informed that you dont get points for AOT based on your masters or phd, you get it for Bachelors. please see my other posts for examples. For elecronics and communications you have 0 points. I know this because my wife is B-tech in electronics and got 0 points for that.
Any score less than B2 in French gives you 0.
For other points you can use points calculator in the this website.
I think for your profile you should have tried Federal skilled worker.
All the best
Anand

selvarajcfh

Oct 4, 2014
Dear Friends,
Could you please tell me how long will it take to complete TCF? I am learning French online now. Want to go for regular class. Kindly help. thank U friends.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Anand_Inida said:
Hello

For this mission though, be informed that you dont get points for AOT based on your masters or phd, you get it for Bachelors. please see my other posts for examples. For elecronics and communications you have 0 points. I know this because my wife is B-tech in electronics and got 0 points for that.
Any score less than B2 in French gives you 0.
For other points you can use points calculator in the this website.
I think for your profile you should have tried Federal skilled worker.
All the best
Anand
Really? I was also thinking about it, that's so sad. As a single applicant in 2011 I was qualified, but if I add my wife now, I will be in a big trouble I guess since AOT point is based on bachelor not based on master degree, right? If this is the case, do I need to add my wife or I just go alone? any advice? I should admit that I don't remember the required threshold points for couple in 2011, any idea?

thanks in advance.

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
Missionquebec said:
Really? I was also thinking about it, that's so sad. As a single applicant in 2011 I was qualified, but if I add my wife now, I will be in a big trouble I guess since AOT point is based on bachelor not based on master degree, right? If this is the case, do I need to add my wife or I just go alone? any advice? I should admit that I don't remember the required threshold points for couple in 2011, any idea?

thanks in advance.
I think you should add your wife to file as dependent.
You see Quebec expects families to come here to settle and provide, socio economic and cultural contribution to society. How do you justify your case where you are willing to come to Quebec where your wife does not? This clearly gives wrong impression that you are there to abuse system, work here, earn money and get out. If you argue that you will bring your wife later on, it again violates your intention. Since in main aplication you clearly mentioned you want to be here alone, now you want to add wife who is already married at time of application but did not declare her to acompany you.
If you are qualified as single applicant, you are qualified as married couple, I think you wife is giving you some 8 points where as marriage increased your threshold by 8.
If you are not qualified as single applicant in first place may be you are not qualified as couple.
What ever it is I suggest you add your wife now as you are married.
Anand

kau_shik_patel

Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SASKATCHEWAN - NDVO
NOC Code......
2281/2282
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
19-08-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
28-12-2016
Interview........
00-00-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-2017
LANDED..........
00-00-2017
Anand_Inida said:
I am not sure about next years mission. This year cap is already full. FYI, your masters degree is not considered for AOT. your Bachelors is considered for AOT. I have Bachelors in Mechanical and masters in Aerospace. My lawyer said I will get only 6 points from mechanical degree not 12 from Aerospace (masters).
I think for next year you have to express your intent and then they will chosse, something like that.
try and follow veryclosely the next processings.
Anand
Then what will be my AOT in Bachelor of Commerce as my masters is in computer application

what do you suggest anand

i just need a brief explanation as quebec is not going to enter express entry next year

Please see the link below

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/quebec-outlines-immigration-objectives-for-2015-31-10-14.html

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Anand_Inida said:
I think you should add your wife to file as dependent.
You see Quebec expects families to come here to settle and provide, socio economic and cultural contribution to society. How do you justify your case where you are willing to come to Quebec where your wife does not? This clearly gives wrong impression that you are there to abuse system, work here, earn money and get out. If you argue that you will bring your wife later on, it again violates your intention. Since in main aplication you clearly mentioned you want to be here alone, now you want to add wife who is already married at time of application but did not declare her to acompany you.
If you are qualified as single applicant, you are qualified as married couple, I think you wife is giving you some 8 points where as marriage increased your threshold by 8.
If you are not qualified as single applicant in first place may be you are not qualified as couple.
What ever it is I suggest you add your wife now as you are married.
Anand
Well said, you are completely logical. As I said, I did not remember the point system of 2011, so quite confused now. However, if I don't add her then it will definitely give a wrong signal to VO. mmm..I am thinking for federal express entry program since I score more than threshold points. If I want to switch to Federal system, do I need to withdraw Quebec first then apply for Federal? What I plan is, I am preparing documents for federal program, I guess I need to do this before December 20. If my NOC (University professor, so far 285/1000) cap still has a place then I apply for it; otherwise, just update documents to Quebec. Do you have any opinion Anand?

Thanks

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
Missionquebec said:
Well said, you are completely logical. As I said, I did not remember the point system of 2011, so quite confused now. However, if I don't add her then it will definitely give a wrong signal to VO. mmm..I am thinking for federal express entry program since I score more than threshold points. If I want to switch to Federal system, do I need to withdraw Quebec first then apply for Federal? What I plan is, I am preparing documents for federal program, I guess I need until December 30. If my NOC (University professor, so far 285/1000) cap still has a place then I apply for it otherwise just update documents to Quebec. Do you have any opinion Anand?

Thanks
No need to withdraw the quebec application. You can still continue with Quebec and file application for federal.
I suggest that even you apply for federal put equal efforts on quebec as well.
All the best
Anand

kau_shik_patel

Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SASKATCHEWAN - NDVO
NOC Code......
2281/2282
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
19-08-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
28-12-2016
Interview........
00-00-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-2017
LANDED..........
00-00-2017
kau_shik_patel said:
Then what will be my AOT in Bachelor of Commerce as my masters is in computer application

i just need a brief explanation as quebec is not going to enter express entry next year

Please see the link below

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/quebec-outlines-immigration-objectives-for-2015-31-10-14.html
Anand please tell something

i am bit confuse in this two what you can say