Interview........
28-03-2012
Passport Req..
18-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
the main dcs form is not in fillable form what to do....................plz help

lovenish

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Stylove said:
why do you apologize for writing here? have you done the online preliminary assessment and they told you that you are eligible to apply? that is where everybody starts
I have submitted for online assessment with canadavisa.com, they said they will inform me in 24 hours.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any way that we will be able to monitor the CAP or quota for skilled worker like the federal one? Or Quebec will just post it that it has reached the limit? Thanks. ;D ;D ;D

vooohhh

Aug 7, 2013
Hello everyone...need help-

1. I m a civil engineer with B-tech (4 yrs course)+ post grad certificate in Acm (2 yrs regular). how many point will be awarded for the qualification??

2. IELTS= Listening(7.5)+ speaking (6.5)...how many point will be awarded ??

feedback will be appreciated

Dreamland1234

Jul 19, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-02-2016
Med's Request
16-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-216
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,

I QUOTE the below from the latest guide for CSQ:

Le facteur Connaissances linguistiques comprend deux critères : français et anglais.
Chacun de ces deux critères est évalué sur la base de l’interaction orale (sous-critère) du candidat, laquelle est mesurée par les niveaux de compréhension orale et d’expression orale.
Les candidats du programme Travailleurs qualifiés qui souhaitent obtenir des points pour leurs compétences linguistiques en français (requérants et conjoints) et en anglais (requérants seulement) doivent joindre à leur demande d’immigration des attestations de résultats reconnues par le Ministère. La date de réception de la demande correspond à la date inscrite (tamponnée) par le Ministère sur la Demande de certificat de sélection (DCS) au moment de la réception de la demande. En outre, pour être considérée comme ayant été reçue par le MICC, la DCS doit être dûment remplie, signée et accompagnée des frais exigibles.
Pour faire évaluer leurs compétences linguistiques en français ou en anglais par un organisme reconnu par le Ministère, les candidats doivent préalablement s’inscrire à une session de passation dans un centre agréé.
Les originaux des attestations de résultats doivent être présentés à l'appui de la demande d'immigration. Ils sont requis pour que la demande soit considérée comme complète, autrement elle sera retournée.

Translated:
Linguistic knowledge (according to the provisions in force prior to August 1, 2013) the linguistic knowledge factor consists of two criteria: French and English. Each of these two criteria is assessed on the basis of the oral interaction (sub-criterion) of the candidate, which is measured by the levels of listening comprehension and oral expression. The skilled workers program candidates wishing to obtain points for their language skills in French (applicants and spouses) and English (applicants only) must attach their immigration application of certificates of results recognized by the Ministry.

The date of receipt of the request matches the date (stamped) by the Department on the application for certificate of selection (DCS) at the time of the receipt of the request. In addition, to be considered as having been received by the MICC, the DCS must be duly completed, signed and accompanied by a charge. To assess their language skills in French or English by a body recognized by the Ministry, applicants must previously register for a session of procurement in an approved centre. The originals of certificates of results must be presented in support of the application for immigration. They are required for the application is considered complete, otherwise it will be returned.

Doesn't it mean date the language points will be awarded based on the receipt of full applicaiton package and for sure for those whose payments are alreday collected.

vooohhh

Aug 7, 2013
HELLO All need help for points calculation and wat are the chances for CSQ:
(Correct me if i m wrong) I was so curious that i needed to reply again

Single applicant

1. : B-TECH IN CIVIL ENGINEERING(4 yrs course,2003-2007)+ post grad certificate in Acm (2 yrs regular 2008-2010) =12 POINTS

2. AREA OF TRAINING =12 POINTS

3. AGE 29 YRS = 16 POINTS

4.WORK EXP 4 YRS= 8 POINTS

5.IELTS (L 7.5,S 6.5, W 5.5, R 5.5) = 5 POINTS

6. FRENCH = NIL (appearing for TCF in oct.2013 )

7.FINANCIAL = 1 POINTS

TOTAL=54 POINTS

As i m apprearing in oct only fr TCF exam i ll try to score minimum till A2. Can i process my application before that wat are the chances of gettin CSQ . interview wavier ??

feedback will be appreciated

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Stylove said:
what were your exact tasks as company nurse? what Nursing qualification did you have and when?
My work entails

Health Assessment, Application of first aid, Health Education, Health records keeping, When we have students and employees that are sick we give them initial meds (OTC meds) and refers them to hospitals or clinics, Disease prevention, and annual vaccination.

The company is an Australian Skills training school.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
mdammalli said:
It is 42 points minimum required for them to consider your application for processing. However, you will receive your CSQ only when your score 55+ at the time of decision. I have read this from official website long back, but now I could not find any link to support this. Could anybody please confirm this?
I'm just basing this on a link that was shared previously in this forum. http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=hu&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca%2FdynamicSearch%2Ftelecharge.php%3Ftype%3D7%26file%3DGPI-3-1.pdf&act=url. I quote:

"-meet the cutoff score employability . The threshold applies to this step is as follows: - 42 points for a single applicant; - 50 points for an applicant with his spouse or partner. This threshold applies to factors Training, Experience, Age, Knowledge language, Stay and family in Quebec Job validated and, if necessary features of the spouse or de facto spouse accompanying

-meet the threshold of transition to the stage of preliminary examination . The threshold that applies to this step is the following: - A minimum of 49 points for a single applicant;- A minimum of 57 points for an applicant with his husbandor partner. All factors are taken into account at the stage of preliminary examination in except Adaptability factor. - get 1 point capacity factor of financial autonomy , that is to say duly completed, signed and attached to the application the Agreement to financial self-sufficiency"

I think that 42 is the cutoff score for employability only; that's the first tier. If you pass that, then you can continue to the second tier, getting 49 (after adding points from all other factors) in order to be eligible for preliminary examination. If you get 49, then you will be eligible for the interview where you can get a maximum of 6 points. If your score is 49 upon submission of application, you must get the 6 adaptability points in order to get 55, which is the number of points in order to get the CSQ.

When you submit your application, you need to have a minimum of 49 points, because you need 55 points in order to get the CSQ and the maximum number of points that can be given during interview is 6. So, 55-6 = 49.

Is this how others understand this, too? :)

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
manibalan said:
Yes, i tried two times, no prob for me. did u call in working hours? (8am to 4.30pm montreal time)
Yes, I did call during working hours. I already figured it out, there was something wrong with my phone. Anyway, I tried using another method and it worked. :D

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
raistlin17phil said:
I'm just basing this on a link that was shared previously in this forum. http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=hu&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca%2FdynamicSearch%2Ftelecharge.php%3Ftype%3D7%26file%3DGPI-3-1.pdf&act=url. I quote:

"-meet the cutoff score employability . The threshold applies to this step is as follows: - 42 points for a single applicant; - 50 points for an applicant with his spouse or partner. This threshold applies to factors Training, Experience, Age, Knowledge language, Stay and family in Quebec Job validated and, if necessary features of the spouse or de facto spouse accompanying

-meet the threshold of transition to the stage of preliminary examination . The threshold that applies to this step is the following: - A minimum of 49 points for a single applicant;- A minimum of 57 points for an applicant with his husbandor partner. All factors are taken into account at the stage of preliminary examination in except Adaptability factor. - get 1 point capacity factor of financial autonomy , that is to say duly completed, signed and attached to the application the Agreement to financial self-sufficiency"

I think that 42 is the cutoff score for employability only; that's the first tier. If you pass that, then you can continue to the second tier, getting 49 (after adding points from all other factors) in order to be eligible for preliminary examination. If you get 49, then you will be eligible for the interview where you can get a maximum of 6 points. If your score is 49 upon submission of application, you must get the 6 adaptability points in order to get 55, which is the number of points in order to get the CSQ.

When you submit your application, you need to have a minimum of 49 points, because you need 55 points in order to get the CSQ and the maximum number of points that can be given during interview is 6. So, 55-6 = 49.

Is this how others understand this, too? :)
Yes, 100% correct.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
sandhubajwa said:
the main dcs form is not in fillable form what to do....................plz help
i remember that i just filled in hand whatever was unfillable ..

dont worry

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Dreamland1234 said:
Dear All,

I QUOTE the below from the latest guide for CSQ:

Le facteur Connaissances linguistiques comprend deux critères : français et anglais.
Chacun de ces deux critères est évalué sur la base de l'interaction orale (sous-critère) du candidat, laquelle est mesurée par les niveaux de compréhension orale et d'expression orale.
Les candidats du programme Travailleurs qualifiés qui souhaitent obtenir des points pour leurs compétences linguistiques en français (requérants et conjoints) et en anglais (requérants seulement) doivent joindre à leur demande d'immigration des attestations de résultats reconnues par le Ministère. La date de réception de la demande correspond à la date inscrite (tamponnée) par le Ministère sur la Demande de certificat de sélection (DCS) au moment de la réception de la demande. En outre, pour être considérée comme ayant été reçue par le MICC, la DCS doit être dûment remplie, signée et accompagnée des frais exigibles.
Pour faire évaluer leurs compétences linguistiques en français ou en anglais par un organisme reconnu par le Ministère, les candidats doivent préalablement s'inscrire à une session de passation dans un centre agréé.
Les originaux des attestations de résultats doivent être présentés à l'appui de la demande d'immigration. Ils sont requis pour que la demande soit considérée comme complète, autrement elle sera retournée.

Translated:
Linguistic knowledge (according to the provisions in force prior to August 1, 2013) the linguistic knowledge factor consists of two criteria: French and English. Each of these two criteria is assessed on the basis of the oral interaction (sub-criterion) of the candidate, which is measured by the levels of listening comprehension and oral expression. The skilled workers program candidates wishing to obtain points for their language skills in French (applicants and spouses) and English (applicants only) must attach their immigration application of certificates of results recognized by the Ministry.

The date of receipt of the request matches the date (stamped) by the Department on the application for certificate of selection (DCS) at the time of the receipt of the request. In addition, to be considered as having been received by the MICC, the DCS must be duly completed, signed and accompanied by a charge. To assess their language skills in French or English by a body recognized by the Ministry, applicants must previously register for a session of procurement in an approved centre. The originals of certificates of results must be presented in support of the application for immigration. They are required for the application is considered complete, otherwise it will be returned.

Doesn't it mean date the language points will be awarded based on the receipt of full applicaiton package and for sure for those whose payments are alreday collected.
yes this is what we already know, unless when the new strange sentences appeared ..

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
These two sentences from David Cohen are strange, the first one states that we can still get points, and other one says retroactively ..ect ..

It is important to note that applicants would not be disqualified for possessing less than B1 proficiency in French or English. The QSW application is assessed on a points system, and it is possible for an applicant to achieve sufficient points without being awarded points for their language skills.
These language rules will be effective for new applicants beginning August 1st, 2013. The rules will be effective retroactively for submitted files for which preliminary processing has not already begun. What constitutes ‘preliminary processing’ has not been made clear in the government’s announcement.

Lili3020

Aug 7, 2013
signalmaker said:
yes this is what we already know, unless when the new strange sentences appeared ..
Hi
I have applied for CSQ under PEQ for quebec graduate about a month ago( with french B1).They charged me on July 23rd. Now I'm really anxious about the new law from August1st. Does anyone know they retroactive the law ? Do they want me a B2 knowledge of french?what do they mean by preliminary process ?I'd be thankful if anyone can answer me promptly. I'm so nervous.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Lili3020 said:
Hi
I have applied for CSQ under PEQ for quebec graduate about a month ago( with french B1).They charged me on July 23rd. Now I'm really anxious about the new law from August1st. Does anyone know they retroactive the law ? Do they want me a B2 knowledge of french?what do they mean by preliminary process ?I'd be thankful if anyone can answer me promptly. I'm so nervous.
we are all nervous :)) just wait and we will see