Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Hi

Its 31st today and my consultant is sleeping from last three days no reply and uptill now she did not lodge my application.

Regards

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
My work experience is now more than it was when I first applied, so I want to send new work certificates to get more points. The form A-0520-MA ("Change to the Application for a selection certificate") doesn't say anything specific about this type of update. Do you think I should anything except for actual work certificate?

Tiki

Star Member
May 16, 2012
MSFK said:
Hi

Its 31st today and my consultant is sleeping from last three days no reply and uptill now she did not lodge my application.

Regards
Well I called them today,they will submit my file today....as they said they are on "rush mode".

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
Tiki said:
Well I called them today,they will submit my file today....as they said they are on "rush mode".
Are you both talking about the same agent? Is it David Cohen?

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
Tiki said:
Yep,that`s correct...we hope to get a fair treatment by MICC...at least.
Mr. Cohen seems like he knows what he's doing, hope everything turns out well for you!

Tiki

Star Member
May 16, 2012
alexey_nathan said:
Mr. Cohen seems like he knows what he's doing, hope everything turns out well for you!
Thanks,I guess that it will be a legal challenge for these rules,so I think that is better submitting the file through a lawyer/immigration consultant.

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have sent my application in June 2012. However, I have received a letter in April 2013 stating that my DD is expired. In that letter, my Ref. Individuelle and Dossier No. both were written.
Later I have sent my credit card details and two days ago, I received a message from my bank that Government Du Quebec has charged me 1070 CAD.

Can you please help me to know status of my application and what will be next communication I will be expecting from Govt. of Quebec ?

Thanks.

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
aabbhhii said:
Hi,
I have sent my application in June 2012. However, I have received a letter in April 2013 stating that my DD is expired. In that letter, my Ref. Individuelle and Dossier No. both were written.
Later I have sent my credit card details and two days ago, I received a message from my bank that Government Du Quebec has charged me 1070 CAD.

Can you please help me to know status of my application and what will be next communication I will be expecting from Govt. of Quebec ?

Thanks.
What is DD?

If you have your Ref. Individuelle and Dossier No and your credit card was charged then your application is complete and on its way to be processed. Now you wait ;-) play this wonderful waiting game with us!

You can also call the MICC at +1 514 8649191 and check the status of your application.

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexey_nathan said:
What is DD?

If you have your Ref. Individuelle and Dossier No and your credit card was charged then your application is complete and on its way to be processed. Now you wait ;-) play this wonderful waiting game with us!

You can also call the MICC at +1 514 8649191 and check the status of your application.
DD is demand draft. Will I be getting AOR now ?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aabbhhii said:
DD is demand draft. Will I be getting AOR now ?

you have already got AOR no need to worry they ll send u a letter confirming that they have received your payment+ ur file is opened and the numero dossier is ur file no and reference indiviual is ur reference to communicate note them down

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
you have already got AOR no need to worry they ll send u a letter confirming that they have received your payment+ ur file is opened and the numero dossier is ur file no and reference indiviual is ur reference to communicate note them down
Thanks for your reply. What will be the next step ? Will they be calling for interview now ? If yes, When can I expect interview date or how much time usually it takes.
I have sent all of my documents with my file including IELTS and TCF (B1 in listening and A2 in speaking).
Thanks.

Dreamland1234

Jul 19, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-02-2016
Med's Request
16-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-216
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi guys!
I am very new in this forum. Just share my details. I started processing my application from last year 2012. Three times my file was returned and 4th time it was ok at Biq Hongkong by last November. But they transferred the file to Montreal and in the meantime my draft expired. But when I emailed to Montreal, they replied your file is undergoing process, It was during January this year. On April they send me the draft alongwith the file number and asked to send a renewed draft. Accordingly i send and received my receipt on May.
I read the Quebec immigration website and so far I understand those who got the file number will be treated under old rule because as is my case, they started to process my file and as a result they encased my draft. MOREOVER! the clarification is already in the website and they replaced their previous word 'old applications..............'

I might be wrong! Appreciate comments!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Yes, and I m pretty much sure that there will not be any change for older applications.

They are imposing stricter and stricter rules because they are full with loads of applications from all over the world. So the cap is imposed, language rules became more stringent and there will be more precise and selective list of AOTs.

What they want is committed immigrants who wants to settle and be a part of Quebec and not just use this as a backdoor to Canada.

kuro_shio said:
So, the time has finally come, now place your bets for tomorrow, ladies and gentlemen 8)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exactly 100% not a backdoor,
by the way during the interview the officer are too smart they will notice or trained to notice it

mkshah said:
Yes, and I m pretty much sure that there will not be any change for older applications.

They are imposing stricter and stricter rules because they are full with loads of applications from all over the world. So the cap is imposed, language rules became more stringent and there will be more precise and selective list of AOTs.

What they want is committed immigrants who wants to settle and be a part of Quebec and not just use this as a backdoor to Canada.