Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Subash said:
Dear Seniors,

I would like to know about the following question mentioned on the form "A-0520-AA"?

Do you hold an authorization to practice issued by a Québec body that regulates a trade or profession?

On this question, I am bit confused. As my spouse has nursing degree and she is practicing it in my country. so, for above question, do we say Yes or No?

Regards,

Subash
NO

krishhmurali

May 14, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-July-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Feb-2016/ submitted 25 - Apr -2016
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
23-oct-2013
IELTS Request
submitted along with application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Dear Friends

I sent my application deck last week and got a confirmation it has been received by office. will ther be any official notification from the office on email on receipt of application before AoR ??

or file number will be produced only along with AoR ?

with Regards
Murali Krishna.R

rao_ashraf

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
LVO
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011 MI2
Nomination.....
In process July 2012
Med's Request
DEC 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
FEB 10, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014 Inshallah
krishhmurali said:
Dear Friends

I sent my application deck last week and got a confirmation it has been received by office. will ther be any official notification from the office on email on receipt of application before AoR ??

or file number will be produced only along with AoR ?

with Regards
Murali Krishna.R
Yes, after opening your file in the system adn recording your complete data in the GCMS/CAIPS then they will inform you that this is your file Number and UCI.

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
Ievgen said:
Welcome rjoyce,

If you recently sent your application you can expect your AOR in 3-7 months from now. Then if you have to attend an interview it's usually scheduled in 10-16 months after AOR depending on visa office that processes your case and whether you're on the priority list. Again, the time frame varies greatly, and it's only estimate, but you'll have an idea of what to expect. If you start learning french in a couple months from now on keep in mind that it'll roughly take you minimum 3-4 months to reach A2 level, if you practice daily. As long as you receive AOR you can update your application with french results.

thank you Ievgen for your reply, :) i am planning to take full time classes by october. just a question, how will i know if they already recieved my application that i have recently sent? I did not recieve any receipt email yet.

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all:

I have applied for CSQ and also got AOR (both email and letter). For my country there is no Selection Interviews according to Quebec Immi web site. (i.e. no date on the website)
However, Ukraine has a date well in the past. So I guess Ievgen will have to wait, won't you Ievgen? ;-)
Now I wonder, when they plan to issue a CSQ to me (or deny for that matter)... Does it also mean that I'm gonna be scheduled for the next selection interview for my region?
There's a "Schedule of selection missions" on Quebec Immi web site and there are some days for Eastern Europe, but in Kiev, Sofia and Bucharest.
I am from Slovakia, maybe they wanna invite me to Vienna in the future?

I'd greatly appreciate your input on this.

Thanks! :)

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
rjoyce said:
thank you Ievgen for your reply, :) i am planning to take full time classes by october. just a question, how will i know if they already recieved my application that i have recently sent? I did not recieve any receipt email yet.
You have plenty of time to study french. It's recommended to reach B1 level (lower intermediate) before your interview takes place. You'll be notified when you receive AOR. It means that your immigration case is opened and you'll be assigned your file number. AOR is an Acknowledgment of Receipt. At this stage your file will be studied more carefully. Also, if you paid application fees by credit card you can regularly check your balance to see when the amount is deducted.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
proreo said:
Hi all:

I have applied for CSQ and also got AOR (both email and letter). For my country there is no Selection Interviews according to Quebec Immi web site. (i.e. no date on the website)
However, Ukraine has a date well in the past. So I guess Ievgen will have to wait, won't you Ievgen? ;-)
Now I wonder, when they plan to issue a CSQ to me (or deny for that matter)... Does it also mean that I'm gonna be scheduled for the next selection interview for my region?
There's a "Schedule of selection missions" on Quebec Immi web site and there are some days for Eastern Europe, but in Kiev, Sofia and Bucharest.
I am from Slovakia, maybe they wanna invite me to Vienna in the future?

I'd greatly appreciate your input on this.

Thanks! :)
Hello,

The statement about shedule of interviews on the immigration website is too general and it doesn't account for many factors. For example one of them is priority list of certain occupations. I bet you guessed wrong as I suppose to waive a selection interview :) When I took Tefaq in the test center there were people from different regions of the country who were recently interviewed even though on the website it appears that for Ukraine the date was passed in 2011. There're plenty of selection missions for instance in Moldova scheduled quite often. Probably, if there're no available interviews in Slovakia you'll be requested to go to some neighbouring country.

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ievgen said:
Hello,

The statement about shedule of interviews on the immigration website is too general and it doesn't account for many factors. For example one of them is priority list of certain occupations. I bet you guessed wrong as I suppose to waive a selection interview :) When I took Tefaq in the test center there were people from different regions of the country who were recently interviewed even though on the website it appears that for Ukraine the date was passed in 2011. There're plenty of selection missions for instance in Moldova scheduled quite often. Probably, if there're no available interviews in Slovakia you'll be requested to go to some neighbouring country.
I have a friend from the UK, she got a priority processing and she got her CSQ in 4 months... ;-) Good luck Ievgen!

I've been looking at the Immi website constantly for about a year and there never was a date for many EU countries. Do you think I can safely assume that I am scheduled for the next interview for my country? I am trying to figure out how long will I have to wait.
Btw. I wouldn't use the analogy with a roulette. I would use an analogy with a tree. There you have to wait for years to get your fruit ;-)

(when I took TEFAQ, I was the only one ;-) )

Bas

Jun 26, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am planning to apply for QSW but I have two points I need clarified to determine my eligibility.

1. I need another 6 points to qualify for QSW, but for my major telecommunications engineering 6 points are only given to quebec or equivalent degrees. how do I know if my degree is equivalent to that of quebec's? does obtaining a comparative evaluation give me the 6 points?

2. I noticed that computer engineering gets 6 points for foreign certificates. my degree is in telecom engineering but my current field of work is in a telecom / computer engineering field. how flexible are they regarding the area of training since telecom and computer engineering are very closely related? can i apply under computer engineering?

Thanks

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bas said:
Hi everyone,

I am planning to apply for QSW but I have two points I need clarified to determine my eligibility.

1. I need another 6 points to qualify for QSW, but for my major telecommunications engineering 6 points are only given to quebec or equivalent degrees. how do I know if my degree is equivalent to that of quebec's? does obtaining a comparative evaluation give me the 6 points?

2. I noticed that computer engineering gets 6 points for foreign certificates. my degree is in telecom engineering but my current field of work is in a telecom / computer engineering field. how flexible are they regarding the area of training since telecom and computer engineering are very closely related? can i apply under computer engineering?

Thanks
If I may:
find an immigration consultant specializing in Quebec... These don't not seem to be questions for a public forum...
If you are eligible, get the IEC visa.
If you are not, use a coop program to get to Quebec. You can study and then you can work for the same amount of time (12 weeks of French course 25hrs a week would cost you about $3400)

Mistaken_Identity

Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
I've finally sent my application package via Fedex today. Hopefully it will reach Montreal by thursday.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Mistaken_Identity said:
I've finally sent my application package via Fedex today. Hopefully it will reach Montreal by thursday.
Good luck buddy

Mistaken_Identity

Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Thanks rifiel and Stylove :)

Best of luck to you guys too.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mistaken_Identity said:
??? if they ask me to apply again, I will not specially it took 32 months for csq and now seems gonna take 40 months for visa :p