01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Dear Stylove,

Thanks for your suggestion.There is no gain without adopting risk factor.Finally,I understood that I should go on whatever I have at present.I will be in touch with you all after I lodge my application.
thank you all again for your help

Subash

Tiki

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Can someone enlighten me about work experience?

I have send to my legal representative a work certificate,where it states no.of hrs.per week my position,duties and its stamped and signed by my manager,also a proof that my employer pays the contributions,payslips,from my countries tax authority a tax verification.

Will that be enough to prove my work experience?Because I am confused as my legal representative asks to fill some forms on missing work certificate.

I am still working for the company for the last 8 yrs.

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
Hello friends, I just sent my application to montreal as a QSW applicant and I was pre assesed by my consultancy firm.. I know it is still going to be a long way. Your encouragements will be highly appreciated! :D ::) :) ;) thnks! by the way i'm not starting my french lessons yet. is it ok if i start attending french classes only by october? I sent my application just this month (july).

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
rjoyce said:
Hello friends, I just sent my application to montreal as a QSW applicant and I was pre assesed by my consultancy firm.. I know it is still going to be a long way. Your encouragements will be highly appreciated! :D ::) :) ;) thnks! by the way i'm not starting my french lessons yet. is it ok if i start attending french classes only by october? I sent my application just this month (july).
Welcome rjoyce,

If you recently sent your application you can expect your AOR in 3-7 months from now. Then if you have to attend an interview it's usually scheduled in 10-16 months after AOR depending on visa office that processes your case and whether you're on the priority list. Again, the time frame varies greatly, and it's only estimate, but you'll have an idea of what to expect. If you start learning french in a couple months from now on keep in mind that it'll roughly take you minimum 3-4 months to reach A2 level, if you practice daily. As long as you receive AOR you can update your application with french results.

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Umer

I am practicing for the TCFQ from tv5.org/tcf for the listening but i am getting around 5 to 7 out of 15

So what do you think that i will be able to achieve in TCFQ and also let me know some good tips for
listening as i am appearing for TCFQ on 19th July

Thanks and Regards

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshmodi said:
Dear Umer

I am practicing for the TCFQ from tv5.org/tcf for the listening but i am getting around 5 to 7 out of 15

So what do you think that i will be able to achieve in TCFQ and also let me know some good tips for
listening as i am appearing for TCFQ on 19th July

Thanks and Regards
well

another tip is to listen RFI even though u dont understand what they are saying ! but u can understand the theme of it this will help you for guessing the MCQ's

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Umer Shahzad said:
Stylove do u have think right now to issue AOR they take out different verfication checks what they are ? u ve any idea?

Yes i think so, but not quite sure. i am still waiting to hear from any other person abt that

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Subash said:
Dear Stylove,

Thanks for your suggestion.There is no gain without adopting risk factor.Finally,I understood that I should go on whatever I have at present.I will be in touch with you all after I lodge my application.
thank you all again for your help

Subash
Good luck

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Ketevan said:
Thanks a lot vicky4frendz and Preferred,

I actually got an interview call today. Surprise!!! :eek: for the first time since March my CV was not sent to the rubbish bin! it was from an NGO that needs arab speaker for community activities. However, my McDonnel Douglas is waiting to collect my exhausted body and transport back home, my dad already started stuffing fridge with my favourite food and the 1700$ ticket is non refundable. Asked them to put away my interview for three weeks later.

Now rushing to file another application before boarding my McDonnel. Happy summer break to all :D
What does "NGO"stand for ?

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Bachar said:
What does "NGO"stand for ?
Non-Government Organization

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is that where everyone dream to go? Do they respect people?
http://gulfnews.com/news/world/india/actress-rituparna-sengupta-detained-at-toronto-airport-1.1206092

“I said my visa was valid till 2015. They did not relent. I was told the documents like visa were only for flying and it was their discretion whether or not to let me enter their country.

“I was interrogated for five and a half hours. I told them you are free to do your research because I have all valid documents. My husband Sanjoy [Chakraborty] called me up, but before I could talk to him properly, they confiscated my phone, and told me I’m not allowed to talk to anyone,” she told the Bengali news channel ABP Ananda from Toronto.

She said when an Indian embassy official called, the immigration officials refused to speak to him, saying they give “any explanation for our decision”.

Sengupta was told to take a return flight in the evening.

“I was told I would have to say that I am leaving voluntarily. They threatened that if I did not do so, they would report against me,” she added.

As hours passed, Sengupta broke into tears. “Then an immigration official told me ‘If you behave like this, we will say you are a mental patient and put you in a mental asylum’.

“Finally, they said since you are already here, and now that you are answering the questions well, we can proceed in a different way.” She was then allowed to leave the airport.

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Stylove said:
Yes i think so, but not quite sure. i am still waiting to hear from any other person abt that
following link will clarify i think but i am confused with the bold underlined words, that whether they confirm that one meet the application submission criteria or they do some verification as well.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/businesspeople/applying-business-immigrant/official-application/

Please note that the Ministère is applying new rules for the intake of applications for the Québec Selection Certificate (CSQ). From now on, several verifications will have to be done before a file can be opened. In this context, the Ministère has suspended its 30-day commitment to send a letter confirming that a new file has been opened.

If your file meets the conditions for submitting an application, a letter confirming that your file has been opened will be sent to you within 4 to 6 months.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spaniard said:
following link will clarify i think but i am confused with the bold underlined words, that whether they confirm that one meet the application submission criteria or they do some verification as well.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/businesspeople/applying-business-immigrant/official-application/

Please note that the Ministère is applying new rules for the intake of applications for the Québec Selection Certificate (CSQ). From now on, several verifications will have to be done before a file can be opened. In this context, the Ministère has suspended its 30-day commitment to send a letter confirming that a new file has been opened.

If your file meets the conditions for submitting an application, a letter confirming that your file has been opened will be sent to you within 4 to 6 months.

Obaid this is for business people

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Dear Seniors,

I would like to know about the following question mentioned on the form "A-0520-AA"?

Do you hold an authorization to practice issued by a Québec body that regulates a trade or profession?

On this question, I am bit confused. As my spouse has nursing degree and she is practicing it in my country. so, for above question, do we say Yes or No?

Regards,

Subash