15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Re: Further clarification

Subash said:
Dear friend,
I and my spouse are doing beginner level one in AF here in my country,Nepal.What my understanding was, under the new stream to claim points for language is only possible if one can submit the result of language along with initial application for CSQ.Is it possible to submit result of french language later on to make at least 62 points?
Subash,
Language results can be sent after the application has been filed, to update your file. It is accepted, and note that it is only after you have received a FILE NUMBER.

Make sure that before sending your application, your file reaches the threshold points to be accepted, before you can then update later, else the file will be rejected.

After receiving your file no, you can update your file with new cheque, new child to family, new language results, new marital status, new job etc

Ketevan

Mar 26, 2012
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Federal), Paris (BIQ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011 (Quebec); 29-02-2012 (Federal), signed by KRSZWDA
Nomination.....
Interview letter received from BIQ (Paris) November 2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011 (Quebec); 23-03-2012 (Federal, e-mail)
File Transfer...
19-04-2012 (London started processing)
Med's Request
12-06-2012 (delivered on 19-06-2012 by post)
Med's Done....
04-07-2012 (received by London on 09-07-2012, signed by IAN); appeared on ECAS on 31-07-2012
Interview........
06-02-2012 (got CSQ at Paris BIQ)
Passport Req..
30-07-12, but cancelled on 08-08-12 (additional background checks needed :o ) New passport req. - 05/11/12
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-12 (Passport submitted in person 15/11/12; Decision made and canadian address on ECAS 23/11/12; passport picked up in person 29/11/12).
LANDED..........
09-03-13, Montreal YUL
Rifiel, thanks for your encouragement but credential evaluation does not have importance. I do not need it as my profession is not regulated/licensed. I just submitted it as I had nothing to do when I arrived anyway ;D
All employees in my call centre had this evaluation yet were working outside their field.
What employers here need is several years of canadian experience in the field. They prefer a holder of community college diploma with huge experience over Ivy Leage graduate. And the reason is very simple - university education mostly teaches theory which cannot be applied to real life. Employers need a fast and flexible employee who knows which buttons to press in a given situation. They are not looking for a smart discussant to talk about the meaning of life.

By the way I am not discouraged because I know many people who immigrated here and returned back home because of the job situation. I am neither surprised nor disheartened. This is life and I do not blame anyone or complain.

rifiel said:
Ketevan,

Be strong, do not be discouraged. I guess every immigrant has their own story to tell. I hope that eventually, yours will be a good one. It's nice you still come to post frequently on this forum. Maybe once your credential evaluation comes through, you will end up choosing your employer.
A little patience, and you'll see.

Bon courage mon ami avec votre rechercher d'emploi.

Ketevan

Mar 26, 2012
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Federal), Paris (BIQ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011 (Quebec); 29-02-2012 (Federal), signed by KRSZWDA
Nomination.....
Interview letter received from BIQ (Paris) November 2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011 (Quebec); 23-03-2012 (Federal, e-mail)
File Transfer...
19-04-2012 (London started processing)
Med's Request
12-06-2012 (delivered on 19-06-2012 by post)
Med's Done....
04-07-2012 (received by London on 09-07-2012, signed by IAN); appeared on ECAS on 31-07-2012
Interview........
06-02-2012 (got CSQ at Paris BIQ)
Passport Req..
30-07-12, but cancelled on 08-08-12 (additional background checks needed :o ) New passport req. - 05/11/12
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-12 (Passport submitted in person 15/11/12; Decision made and canadian address on ECAS 23/11/12; passport picked up in person 29/11/12).
LANDED..........
09-03-13, Montreal YUL
Interesting video.

It is very much possible to find a sales job for bilinguals paying 1800$ in Montreal, but you have to live in constant stress that you will be kicked out if you do not sell a given number of products everyday. And you have to be ready when customers send you to hell as they do not want to buy anything. I could not tolerate this job for more than 2 months. ;D

lemans207 said:
Actually i always meet jobless canadians in dubai searching for jobs, one of them my cousin that was ready to accept salary 1300$ which not enough for rent in uae

watch this video , all have problems are ketevan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48wm95fI_W8

not canada

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Dear friend,
It would be wise to confirm whether my application meets minimum points for acceptence before lodging.I am seeking expert opinion on below mentioned profile :
PA(my spouse);
Education:2yrs.Bachelor in nursing(15 yrs of study in total) 10 points
Experience:3 yrs.(6 yrs in total if counted within the last ten years) 6 points
IELTS:6.0 in all abilities - 4 points but she studied in english medium from school to higher studies
French:just enrolled in the beginner level 1
Co-applicant(myself);
Education:Master's degree in sociology(17 yrs of study in total) 3points
Also one year vocational training on health lab assistant except degree mentioned above.
French:Both of us learning at AF
Experience:8 yrs. in the field of health laboratory within the 10 yrs. and 1 year in the field of community based rehabilitation program for persons with disabilities.
Financially autonomus 1point
Five years old one son 4points
Based on the profile mentioned ,Do you think ,is it wise to lodge application?
anticipating quick response

vikastoj

Mar 1, 2013
Punjab, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
BACC-ans (U002)
App. Filed.......
Re-applied in 2 December 2016
Doc's Request.
Landing Fee. 16 March 2017
AOR Received.
23 February 2017
File Transfer...
VO New Delhi 15 March 2017
Med's Request
15-9-2017
Med's Done....
16-9-2017
THANKS DEAR, KEEP IN TOUCH WITH EACH OTHER AND UPLOAD LATEST NEWS.

THANKS AGAIN

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
how many month you should remain jobless in order to receive help from government? thats what i am looking for :D
It's 3 months after your landing but it's better not to ask for help before 6 months, if you go to government for help before 3 months, they will ask you one question, where is your funds that showed in your immigration process. As ketevan said that help will barely cover your rent. Although, there are some organizations like Soup kitchen, food bank etc that provide food to the needy people.

But i think this is not a good standard of living. To enjoy a good standard, you need to use your hands to earn. It's better to accept a challenge rather than looking for help from government.

Cheers!

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have friends in spain, the government pays unemployed 400 euros and they work something free lancer and they get another 400 :D

I have the equivelance but actually its usefull for immigration use only to get 10 points ;) instead of 6

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Ketevan said:
No I am not blond with blue eyes, you think it would have helped to be like that? ;D
I never believed in land if opportunities, I only regard Canada as a safe place to live because it is the closest ally to the US therefore cannot be easily aggressed.
I never expected a brilliant career here ;)
Hi Ketevan,

Maybe we should start by changing what you believe since it seems it is what you believe that is actually coming to pass. So how about you believing that you will have a brilliant career there and also believing that for you, Canada holds opportunities. Research has shown that a person's thoughts influences the results the person sees...

I understand the frustrations that come with a call center job, having worked in one before. However, life is in phases and phases do not last forever. So I think this is a phase, try hold on strong. Create a beautiful future for yourself in your mind and you will see it come to pass....for as a man thinks within himself, so he is.

Cheers

ken99

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Dear Lemans207,

2 days ago I got my first acknowledgement by Notre-Dam Montreal office, where they gave me file no and confirmation of fees receipt, although this letter was in french and did translate through Google translate.
My visa office is Hong Knog, now can you guide me about further process. what will happen now?
will they contact me for Interview?
Please guide me.
Thx Rifiel I did translate through Google Translate.

Thx and Regards

Ken

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
ken99 said:
Dear Lemans207,

2 days ago I got my first acknowledgement by Notre-Dam Montreal office, where they gave me file no and confirmation of fees receipt, although this letter was in french and did translate through Google translate.
My visa office is Hong Knog, now can you guide me about further process. what will happen now?
will they contact me for Interview?
Please guide me.
Thx Rifiel I did translate through Google Translate.

Thx and Regards

Ken
Relax, the first hurdle has been crossed. You don't need to do anything for now. If they need anything from you, you will be contacted.
Now your watch wait begins ;D ;D ;D ;D

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Dear Seniors,
I forgot to include points on AOT to calculate total points in my case that was posted about 4hrs ago.By merging my previous posting with this one:Am I eligible to apply for CSQ?I am completely concentrated on this immigration project as there is very limited time ahead.I,therefore,in condition of incorporating many questions very often.Please forgive me innocently,If it seems too much.

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
Hi Ketevan

We can only imagine sitting at home, how difficult it would be to survive without having proper job in foreign country where you've stepped with bunch of dreams ... ???

However, I would just say keep patience, the hard phase will pass & bright future will welcome you soon... Think hard before giving up…..

Be strong, do not lose faith & stay blessed.... Good luck my friend..!!

Ketevan said:
Hi Geochaddy,

It is easy to find housing - just watch kijiji.com and phone the numbers to view the flat.
I was working 2 months in call centre but quit because you get almost a minimum wage pay, almost zero respect from clients and constant pressure to make sales. I am going home this sunday and not sure whether I should come back.

I am fully bilingual, hold PhD from UK, yet am rejected even for bank cashier posts. So far I see only two ways - either work in minimum wage service jobs for the rest of life or study from the beginning with no guarantee to get job at the end.

The moral: think twice before quitting your job and boarding your flight 8)

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Subash said:
Dear Seniors,
I forgot to include points on AOT to calculate total points in my case that was posted about 4hrs ago.By merging my previous posting with this one:Am I eligible to apply for CSQ?I am completely concentrated on this immigration project as there is very limited time ahead.I,therefore,in condition of incorporating many questions very often.Please forgive me innocently,If it seems too much.
Subash,

Look, (not to appear smug & offensive) you are not receiving responses to your posts because you write in prose format.
People who come here do not want to read stories, they come here for facts.
My advice is for you to put your details in one liners you'll be able to draw attention to your posts.
for example

Principal applicant
exp.
etc

Spouse
e t c

I'm sure it would be easier to read that way. Go ahead.... ;) ;)

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
rifiel said:
Subash,

Look, (not to appear smug & offensive) you are not receiving responses to your posts because you write in prose format.
People who come here do not want to read stories, they come here for facts.
My advice is for you to put your details in one liners you'll be able to draw attention to your posts.
for example

Principal applicant
exp.
etc

Spouse
e t c

I'm sure it would be easier to read that way. Go ahead.... ;) ;)

I second u Rifiel. Thought i was the only one seeing this