+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

geethareddy

Jun 30, 2012
Does anybody has a final interview in ATLANTA, Georgia, USA?
We are from Phoenix city, Arizona, USA. We thought the interview will be in NY, Buffalo.

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
lemans207 said:
donc tu peux parler le francais bien, c'est tres facil a toi parce que Vietnam francophone aussi ::)
mais mon mari ne peut pas parler le francais :(

kok3n

May 23, 2012
Hi Guys,

We have just received the PIF (personal information form) from our consultant. One of the questions in the form is if which city or region of Quebec do we intend to live. Is this going to affect our application in any way? My plan was to choose either Montreal or Quebec city but I think i've heard from unreliable sources that they would prefer you to choose cities other than the two I mentioned because of high cost of living in those cities. But wouldn't it also give you more job opportunities? Please I hope some can give their insights on this or share your experiences - whatever the visa officers would prefer for applicants to choose, should be fine with me.

Sean

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
Hello VickyRocks
It is rocking news!!!! Hope u’ll get CSQ in ur hand. I’ve the same visa office and I applied March 2011. Would u plz let me know ur file number then I can assume my status.
Wish you all the best and get success Inshallah.

vickyRocks said:
Hello Every one....

How is every one, i hope every one is doing fine and working hard to go to the dreamland. My interview is schedule on Next Month in Hong Kong. I am feeling very happy to see this forum is progressing and the members are contributing positively for every questions asked.

Pray for me guys to get my CSQ....

Thanks in Advance....

Any advice regarding interview will be appreciated....

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grande_folie said:
Friends,

Does anybody have any idea when the AOT list will be updated and is it any possibility that the nurse AOT gets deleted from priority list.
Not sure about when AOT list will be updated but you can check Quebec website frequently for any updates.
I think you are kidding :p :p :p, Nursing is high demand job in Canada, i dont think so they will remove the Nursing from priority list in near future.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kok3n said:
Hi Guys,

We have just received the PIF (personal information form) from our consultant. One of the questions in the form is if which city or region of Quebec do we intend to live. Is this going to affect our application in any way? My plan was to choose either Montreal or Quebec city but I think i've heard from unreliable sources that they would prefer you to choose cities other than the two I mentioned because of high cost of living in those cities. But wouldn't it also give you more job opportunities? Please I hope some can give their insights on this or share your experiences - whatever the visa officers would prefer for applicants to choose, should be fine with me.

Sean
I think you should not trust unreliable source. You can free to choose any region of Quebec. Most of the forum members who have received their CSQ are living either in Montreal or in Quebec.

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
Hello Everyone.

has any one who sent their application in July end got AOR?

Regards,
Rao

Indian4mSA

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Sandton, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
AOR Received.
21-07-2012
These BIQ guys don't even want to reply to our mails. We pay hefty amount and invest our invaluable time in the process and are expected to ask no questions!!
I asked them about the situation and how much time it will take to process my request and see how rude reply is here :

It has been more than a year since the volume of applications has considerably increased and we are still experiencing delay in prescreening files deposited since November 2010. If your file cannot qualify as a priority case and that it has been deposited after Novembre 2010, you are invited to update us whenever need be of your file and be patient until we next communicate with you.

Your kind cooperation is much appreciated.

Tania_an

Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
14-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Umer Shahzad said:
yes this is what they are telling us u can send an email by ur own and ask them when u ll receive them by mentioning ur test center and ur candidate id if u have ? they ll tell u when ur diploma will be ready

I called Alliance Francaise today and they say that the diploma will arrive in 2 weeks. So I still have time to send it :)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
javeedislam said:
Wish you all the best vicky, and Inshallah you will success.
@javed,
Thanks bro...I hope u will get ur CSQ soon..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Bachar said:
Hello,

I hope you will get your CSQ, I am sure you will
Just make sure of all original documents, and arrange them in a way that you easily get when demand

Where are you going to stay in HK? did you book a room in a hotel? can you share such information? location & price?
@bachar,
Thanks for wishes...i did not find any hotel yet because i want to book when i get there..prices vary from one to another minimum per night stay cost apprx 300HK$.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sarkes01 said:
Hello VickyRocks
It is rocking news!!!! Hope u'll get CSQ in ur hand. I've the same visa office and I applied March 2011. Would u plz let me know ur file number then I can assume my status.
Wish you all the best and get success Inshallah.
@sarkes01, thanks man.. well i am from Pakistan, Islamabad. i applied in 2010 and got my interview in 2012. you can expect the load they have to curtail. Which country you are from so that i can exactly tell u the time they might take up for ur application. Normally after december 06 rule mini 08 months and maximum can be any...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sarkes01 said:
Hi VickyRocks
Congratulations to you. Hope Allah helps you and you'll get stamp.
I am living in Bangladesh.I submitted my file on mid of March'2011 and received acknowledgement on 23 April'2011 after that respected authority completely silent till now!!!
I've completed my Masters of Business Administration (In Finance & Accounting) I am working in an International developing organization as Finance person and my working experience is five years. My spouse is a university lecturer and her education background is English. We both are qualified in DELF A/1. Now we are waiting for our TCFQ exam result. My visa office is HK. I am waiting for CSQ Last 18months!!!
Do you have any suggestion or experience please share with me specially who are through Hong Kong visa office.
@sarkes,
you will hear from them soon as the BIQ HK has started to curtail load of applications by issuing CSQ u should expect interview in the 2012 mission. And improve french A1 is not enough at least do A2.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
@ sarkes,
you will hear from them soon as the BIQ HK has started to curtail load of applications by issuing CSQ u should expect interview in the 2012 mission. And improve french A1 is not enough at least do A2.

Bonjour,

Nous vous remercions pour votre message et intérêt pour les certifications en français langue étrangère.

Je vous précise que les diplômes relatifs à la session 2012-06-T ont été déposés, ce jour, pour envoi au Pakistan par valise diplomatique.

Bien cordialement,

Le Bureau DELF DALF

for applicants who have given delf exam in June from pakistan this is the response

SMANDY

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 September 2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
24 February 2012
AOR Received.
29 May 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12 April 2012
Med's Request
29 May 2012
Med's Done....
8 June 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2013
Hello everyone,

Can someone please tell me how long it takes to get a confirmation of permenet residence visa after medicals results have been sent in?? In my AOR and medical request form which i recieved on the 29 May 2012, was told to contact CIC directly if no mail from them after 120 days. I did so and still no reply. Can i still have complications with my file at this stage. please help out. I am getting really nervous as the days go by and yet no mail :( :( :(