+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well canadacoach well first thing is that which i ve seen it depends upon ur documentation if u ll attach alot of irrelevant documents then it might slower down ur case plus french plays an important part in processing ur application

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
donc tu peux parler le francais bien, c'est tres facil a toi parce que Vietnam francophone aussi ::)

canadachocaccon said:
Thanks lemans207.

I am afraid of processing time for CSQ, maybe it should take about 2 years or more. I do not plan to apply for Federal under international PhD graduates because it's so risky. I just hope that when my husband has work permit, he can find a job and apply CSQ onshore (I heard some cases like that).

I think that preparing about 30K for this option (maybe 1 year for my husband's job hunting) may be faster than apply for CSQ from Vietnam. Thks for yr advice.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
lemans207 said:
donc tu peux parler le francais bien, c'est tres facil a toi parce que Vietnam francophone aussi ::)
c'est bon ami
nous pourrions écrire françaises dans le forum

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Hello Every one....

How is every one, i hope every one is doing fine and working hard to go to the dreamland. My interview is schedule on Next Month in Hong Kong. I am feeling very happy to see this forum is progressing and the members are contributing positively for every questions asked.

Pray for me guys to get my CSQ....

Thanks in Advance....

Any advice regarding interview will be appreciated....

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
vickyRocks said:
Hello Every one....

How is every one, i hope every one is doing fine and working hard to go to the dreamland. My interview is schedule on Next Month in Hong Kong. I am feeling very happy to see this forum is progressing and the members are contributing positively for every questions asked.

Thanks in Advance....

Wish you all the best vicky, and Inshallah you will success.

quebecboy

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javeedislam said:
c'est bon ami
nous pourrions écrire françaises dans le forum
si nous voulons vivre au Québec tournons ce forum pour un forum français. Gens bonne idée.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Hello Every one....

Thanks in Advance....

I hope you are doing well Vicky.
How's your preparation going on? I hope you already have sample interview question. Please let me know if you dont have one.
Most probably you had all the documents ready with you as you are smart enough . I just want to add 2 cent from my side. I hope that will help.
Prepare the with documents in order so it can be easily available for you when you need it.
- Detailed financial plan – stating how much money we had and what are outgoings would be.. i.e. rent, utility charges, grocery, transport, telephone..
- All the job search you did.. study of the market in Montreal.. list of all the agencies or company's in Montreal.. any job offers or even any current job adverts.
--Knowledge about Quebec.. the seasons it has, the holidays, about the tax..

And at last,
I would suggest.. wear smart clothes, be confident in showing any document and talk clear and honest.

Tania_an

Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
14-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I sent my original IELTS and DELF A1 result to Quebec Immigration Visa Office in Hong Kong in August and September 2012 respectively but I received a letter from them by post asking to send me my language proficiency original results within 90 days. I have written a letter and sent them through courier giving them courier slips numbers and attaching the copies of results as well as courier slips copies. Can somebody help me out in this further?

Tania_an

Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
14-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Umer Shahzad said:
did u filled an application form when u sent ur original results?

I sent my original IELTS result when I applied in December 2011 with application form. I received AOR in March 2012 stating to submit my original language results within 6 months. I asked British Council to give me another copy of IELTS result as I had sent the original previously. So they sent the additional IELTS result directly to address I specified with my File Number in Hong Kong in August 2012. Then I gave DELF A1 in June 2012 and received the result in September 2012 which I sent immediately to Hong Kong. Now they are asking me to submit my originals again. How can I do that?

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tania_an said:
I sent my original IELTS result when I applied in December 2011 with application form. I received AOR in March 2012 stating to submit my original language results within 6 months. I asked British Council to give me another copy of IELTS result as I had sent the original previously. So they sent the additional IELTS result directly to address I specified with my File Number in Hong Kong in August 2012. Then I gave DELF A1 in June 2012 and received the result in September 2012 which I sent immediately to Hong Kong. Now they are asking me to submit my originals again. How can I do that?
Did you receive the Mark sheet or original transcript in September 2012?
Normally we receive original transcript after 5 months of DELF exam.
I took my DELF A2 in May and today i have received my transcript.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tania_an said:

[green] if u have received attestion then u have to submit the original diploma right now they don't accept attestion

Tania_an

Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
14-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
harit79 said:
Did you receive the Mark sheet or transcript (attestation) in September 2012?
Normally we receive original transcript after 5 months of DELF exam.
I took my DELF A2 in May and today i have received my attestation.
I gave my DELF A1 in June 2012 in Pakistan at Alliance Francaise and received my original Attestation de Resussite in Septmeber 2012.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i ve given the test in june for delf i received my attestion in august but they don't accept attestion they only accept original diploma

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tania_an said:
I gave my DELF A1 in June 2012 in Pakistan at Alliance Francaise and received my original Attestation de Resussite in Septmeber 2012.
If you have sent original diploma then i think you should better email or call them and tell them you have already sent the original diploma to clarify your doubts.